Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington on the Night Show
(07-01-2010 00:00 )Big Stu Wrote:  Beautiful girl but very disapointing show, visually no different from daytime.Sad

Still I had a great 2 hours I didnt expect.Big Grin
07-01-2010 00:02
Find all posts by this user
bjd Offline
Just Glad To Be Here

I think the callers may have had more fun though and I did have Adele on 948 in another window just in case

Cara Steel= HOT,HOT,HOT!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 00:09 by bjd.)
07-01-2010 00:03
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I had pretty low expectations of Sammie on the nightshow and while she was very pretty to look at and seemingly good on the phone I'm afraid it was a dayshow with some playing with her very impressive breasts.
The bondage cuffs were on this morning - I even posted something about them being pleasanty risque for daytime - but as soon as I saw the outfit she'd chosen I thought the odds were against the lovely Sammie unleashing her breasts. Still maybe some day in the future...you've got to live in hope! Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-01-2010 00:18
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Maybe she needed to focus fully on adapting to the protocols of post watershed Babe show calls.
It was still an event (even though it went nowhere) because there was the 'what if' factor.

The most important development is that Elite have announced the return of the 9pm to 11pm slot.
For fans of Ashley, Cara and Kitty as well as Sammie that is massive news.
07-01-2010 00:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 00:00 )Big Stu Wrote:  Beautiful girl but very disapointing show, visually no different from daytime.Sad

Exactly what I was thinking - a load of rubbish.
Exactly the same outfit as daytime, the same movements, the only difference was talking dirty on the phone. She's a well-known topless model yet her fantastic boobies were firmly under wraps, there was far more focus on her arse than anything else.

I know you cannot jump to any conclusions after just one Show, but knowing Elite TV, I suspect they've got some "cunning plan", i.e. eke out as much cash as they possibly can from viewers, then perhaps, eventually, one night will come when Sammie says,

"Hey guys, I've heard a lot of you want to see something more [yep fookin obvious that Sam], well stay tuned and it might just happen tonight guys, but it depends on how many of you call in....."

No doubt there'll be loads of posts about this situation as the days go on - it could turn out to be very boring indeed bladewave
07-01-2010 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its unfair to say sammie's debut night show was dissapointing just because she didnt get her boobs out. i thought she did well tonight. lots of gyrating, lots of wiggling her bum. also several times she played with her boobs including once pretending to do a titwank. she was also filthy on the phones as well

im sure sammie will get better each time she does a night show and once she feels confident enough she will unleash her puppies. going from day to nights will take some getting used to for sammie

elte have struck lightning again. last year they got tommie jo from bs daytime to do nights and it took her a few times to get going. and im sure sammie will be the same once she has done a few.

i cant wait for her next 9-11 show and in my opinion neither can sammie as she seemed to be enjoying it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 00:54 by Rammyrascal.)
07-01-2010 00:35
bjd Offline
Just Glad To Be Here

I think we sometimes forget its all about the callers and she did not have any time without one so it was a big sucess for Sammie

Cara Steel= HOT,HOT,HOT!
07-01-2010 00:44
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Fair enough to have mixed views on Sammie's debut performance and we can either see the glass as half full (the bra on the way to coming off) or half empty (Elite going to milk this slot as much as they can). Sammie looked to be enjoying herself and it is a bit of a transition going from days to nights so let's keep our fingers crossed she'll go a bit further next time. Maybe my expectations will be a bit higher next time but let's give Sammie quite a few more shows before we get all cynical about how Elite are exploiting callers. This is a very pleasant form of exploitation!! Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-01-2010 00:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 00:44 )bjd Wrote:  I think we sometimes forget its all about the callers and she did not have any time without one so it was a big sucess for Sammie

I agree. They'll only change things once the callers dry up. Unlike Danica, I can certainly see Sammie eventually showing her boobs, I mean, we all know she's happy to 'get them out'.

Pretty women like Sammie telling you how she'd love to 'suck your dick' or 'spunk over her face' are always going to get guys calling in. Can't say I blame 'em. Wink
07-01-2010 00:56
bjd Offline
Just Glad To Be Here

Pretty women like Sammie telling you how she'd love to 'suck your dick' or 'spunk over her face' are always going to get guys calling in. Can't say I blame 'em. Wink

True enough if she was on tv and talking like that on the phone most men would be finished and hang up before she had got her boobs out of that top anyway Wink

Cara Steel= HOT,HOT,HOT!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 01:10 by bjd.)
07-01-2010 01:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66