Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Georgie, Caps n Vids

kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Georgie, Caps n Vids
as indeed it should be, she really is an amazing girl
anyway, i do have an idea of something to do, i may try a scheduled download next time ( if i can get it to restart every 10 mins it shoud be fine, i hope) would use different software, but my computer didn't like trying to record the part of the screen that the stream was in, and the results were poor (also this would pretty much render my pc out of bounds for the duration).

the thanks are much appreciated, only doing what a lot of you have done for a long time, and trying to fill the few minor holes left by the already amazing cap/vid crew on the forum, as long as people like what i post, i will try and keep it up. i'll keep an eye on the forum so i know what days our lovely georgie is on
10-02-2010 14:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

At the moment she's only on on a Monday which is a real shame! If you need any technical help theres people on here who will help you if you ask (if you need any of course!)
I cant help on the video side of things a bit to technical for me, i only just got the hang of capping! lol
10-02-2010 15:47
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Great thread, guys. Go 960! Dannie, Georgie, Rocky and now Ashley; just about the best line-up anywhere at the moment, IMO. Here's a short clip I did of Georgie crossing and uncrossing her gorgeous legs (I'll aim to get round to doing another, longer, Georgie clip soon):

Georgie clip

[Image: grgpse1_1_thumb.jpg]
10-02-2010 18:14
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

indeed it is a shame that georgie only does mondays, nearly a whole week to wait Sad

@addison, cheers for the vid, and i got quite a lot of todays rocky show, i suppose i'll upload a few of the vids as others may want them too, if only i had the intelligence to make software work properly, things would be grand
10-02-2010 18:57
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(10-02-2010 03:39 )kimosabi Wrote:  a few short vids of georgie [...] i've never tried anything like this before [...] there should have been moer, but i'm struggling to get working files from the software im using (orbit grab it, or something like that), anything over 140mb and it fails guaranteed, otherwise 50/50 chance it fails Sad

(10-02-2010 18:57 )kimosabi Wrote:  i got quite a lot of todays rocky show, i suppose i'll upload a few of the vids as others may want them too, if only i had the intelligence to make software work properly, things would be grand

Wish I could help you, but as far as capturing and converting online streams go, I'm an ignoramus (I'm Sky box to HDD to DVD and thence to compression via VirtualDub. It's a good, solid method, but obviously takes longer to wind up with uploadable end product). There must be someone around here who's stream savvy though and could give you one or two pointers/suggestions for stream capture alternatives. Thanks for making the effort to contribute clips at any rate, kim. The ratio of cappers to clippers in the forum tips in favour of the former, so anyone chipping in with clips is especially welcome!
10-02-2010 19:29
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

More Georgie:

Georgie clip (Oct 2009)

[Image: ggie191009_thumb.jpg]
10-02-2010 19:41
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Top work Addison cheers fella!
10-02-2010 22:32
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

well im happy to be able to help out, it's only recently i moved house and am now on a 16mb adsl+ line (with 130k upload speed), rather than my old, supposed 8mb line that had 30k upload speed that i had at my old house.

again thanks for another vid, gonna have to buy another hard drive at this rate. wish i could cap from tv, would be much easier, but i haev no sky box, and no tv aerial, (also no license, shhh!Big Grin)

oh, i found i can take grabs from the vids in MPC, so i have been doing that in preparation for the rocky vids, they may take a while to upload (8 vids). will try to post a few for those of georgie too in the mean time.
anyway, sorry for blocking up this place with off topic discussion

EDIT, Posted some caps in an edit of my vids on the previous page
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 23:50 by kimosabi.)
10-02-2010 23:25
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Well its Monday and i fucking love it! Georgie looks as amazing as ever!
[Image: g1_17.jpg] [Image: g2_17.jpg] [Image: g3_17.jpg] [Image: g4_17.jpg] [Image: g5_13.jpg] [Image: g6_11.jpg] [Image: g7_9.jpg] [Image: g8_13.jpg]
15-02-2010 14:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

dude sort your posting protocols out. i have a 19/10 monitor and yer post is way bigger. not to mention all the blank space.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-02-2010 15:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV