preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Babes
(25-11-2010 06:53 )Thailand Wrote:  News Flash: You heard it hear first... there are also some current developments which will be revealed over the next few weeks which will allow all veiwers to enjoy whatever they personally perfer on a nightly basis on the channels so this might make both you and those who enjoy talking with the shemales happy at the same time. Watch this space!

Well that's quite exciting, I have to admit. Do I smell red button interactive feature here? That would be brilliant - especially if that gives the girls a little more freedom in that you have to go through all the red button stuff to see them.

Thanks for addressing my other points so fully, by the way. Although I have to say that (for now at least) you've lost a viewer in me.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 20:49 by StanTheMan.)
26-11-2010 20:47
Find all posts by this user
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Friday night's show will feature Ice, Shemale Balloon, Mayana, Shemale Helen and the return of Chili. Saturday has Ice, Shemale Bea, Polly, Shemale Balloon and Nicky, watch and enjoy from 9:00pm!
26-11-2010 22:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-11-2010 22:37 )Thailand Wrote:  Friday night's show will feature Ice, Shemale Balloon, Mayana, Shemale Helen and the return of Chili. Saturday has Ice, Shemale Bea, Polly, Shemale Balloon and Nicky, watch and enjoy from 9:00pm!

I think you're wasting your time, Thailand, if I have to be perfectly honest. I'm not just saying that because of our disagreement over the shemales, but hardly anyone bothers with this thread anymore. You might still get lots of calls on the night, but the vast majority of forum members here don't seem to be interested - largely, I think, because of the terrible picture quality and tameness of the shows.

But anyway, onto your 'news flash'. Does it mean red button interactive shows or not?
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 02:02 by StanTheMan.)
28-11-2010 02:01
guy4she Offline

Thanks Thailand for posting dates and babe names. There are lots of us who like this show and especially shemales on show, we just don't post and waste your time here we rather call. 555 Thanks again.
28-11-2010 09:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-11-2010 09:59 )guy4she Wrote:  There are lots of us who like this show...

laugh Really?? So why was the last (positive) post - not including Thailand's - made almost a whole month ago?

Hardly a good sign that this channel has a big fan base, is it?
28-11-2010 18:14
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

This weeks schedule is as follows:

Sunday: Katy, Shemale Cindy and Chili

Monday: Nicky, Shemale Helen and Mayana

Tuesday: Ice, Shemale Balloon and a surprise guest!

Wednesday: Ice, Shemale Bea, Polly and Mayana

Thursday: Cherry, Shemale Balloon, Chili and Shemale Helen

Shows start 9:00pm till 5:00am live from Bangkok on Channel 950, enjoy!
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 22:34 by Thailand.)
28-11-2010 22:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(28-11-2010 02:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2010 22:37 )Thailand Wrote:  Friday night's show will feature Ice, Shemale Balloon, Mayana, Shemale Helen and the return of Chili. Saturday has Ice, Shemale Bea, Polly, Shemale Balloon and Nicky, watch and enjoy from 9:00pm!

I think you're wasting your time, Thailand, if I have to be perfectly honest. I'm not just saying that because of our disagreement over the shemales, but hardly anyone bothers with this thread anymore. You might still get lots of calls on the night, but the vast majority of forum members here don't seem to be interested - largely, I think, because of the terrible picture quality and tameness of the shows.

I'm not going to be as negative as Stan. As a leg fan who isn't hankering after pussy slips, I'm fine with the idea of one or two shemales being part of Asian Babes mix (and 'Balloon' has hotter legs and feet than quite a few of the babes on other channels!), nor am I about to set myself up as a spokesperson for "the vast majority of forum members," (the membership of this place, I'm presuming, must still be growing, and there's probably a broader range of tastes than ever before. Besides, if a show has more of a niche appeal, cut it and its viewers a bit of slack, don't pooh-pooh it), but this show isn't as good as it was when it first started, when by now it should be better. If Asian Babes is to have more than cursory appeal, the picture quality really needs to be upped, and it needs to revert back to a 'bed set' – the couch they've got at the moment isn't giving the babes nearly enough space to stretch legs or shake ass (does it fold out? If so, get on the case!). Also, the on-screen graphic is still too obtrusive, (although that's obviously a criticism that you could still level at every show currently on). Its size/area could be reduced by quite a bit and the information displayed still be easily readable. Good to hear that 'Chili's' returned. She and 'Tiger' were the outstanding babes of the 'old' show.
30-11-2010 03:47
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Thanks for your input Addison. We are currently working on picture quality and expect to improve it significantly over the next few weeks. With regards to sets we still have the 'bed set', but have found that a more interesting general shot can be created with girls on different levels all over a sofa, perhaps we'll try the bed set again soon? Graphics are constantly being worked on, but it's always a clash between 'the smaller the better', and the fact that if anyone has problems reading/understanding anything then revenues drop. Glad your happy with Chili's return, who knows, you might see Tiger again soon as well???
30-11-2010 22:42
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Appreciate the feedback, Thailand. Asian Babes picture quality isn't the worst on offer, but to my eyes doesn't look as good as it used to. The old stream suffered from a persistent temporary 'freeze-frame' problem, but when that wasn't happening the resolution was pretty good. As far as sets go, well, I'm bed biased! But I think a wider, flat area gives the most freedom and leeway in terms of movement and poses, and a switch is worth considering (for the day show as well – wouldn't be surprised if more viewers and callers stopped by if the day babes, as well as sitting, had the option of reclining on fronts or backs, either head on or across the screen). Would be great if Tiger chose to return to the late show again, I have to say! Anyway, it's good that Asian Babes is hanging in there. You're one of the few channels offering something distinctively different, and you have a lovely selection of babes.
01-12-2010 12:42
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

The schedule for the next few days is as follows:

Saturday: Chili, Shemale Balloon, Mayana, Shemale Cindy and Alice

Sunday: Ice, Shemale Helen and Katy

Monday: Cherry, Shemale Balloon and Mayana

Tuesday: Ice, Shemale Nadia and Nicky

Wednesday: Ice, Polly, Shemale Bea and Cherry

Thursday: Shemale Helen, Mayana, Shemale Cindy and Chili

All shows run 9:00pm till 5:00am on Sky channel 967 daily, enjoy!!!
11-12-2010 22:36
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com