preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes
which is the on the far left wearing the black shirt with white bits?
13-11-2010 01:05
Find all posts by this user
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

The one on the far left wearing the black shirt with the white bits is Ice. Tonights show features sexy Nicky, seductive Shemale-Helen and busty Mayana, tune in and enjoy from 9:00p.m.
15-11-2010 22:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Asian Babes SKY967
Asian Connections that was reinstated on SKY950 when The Boudoir restarted is now simulcasting on new channel SKY967, which seems to be SKY945 snatched back from the Psychic Dross channel & reinstated/renumbered on the SKY Adult EPG.

16-11-2010 20:08
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

My predictions re the introduction of NEW channel SKY967 seem to be taking place, still work in progress at the moment; seems that programming for SKY955 & SKY967 have been swapped over; ie SKY967 EPG now shows TheBoudoir, then 40+ReadersWives after 9pm.
AsianConnection still on SKY950 as normal & also on SKY955 in place of the Boudoir, but new Sport programming after 9pm.

At preent SKY967 shut down, presumably while programming is reconfigured.

EDIT Net result seems that after 9pm, AsianBabes will continue as normal on SKY950, but other Sport channels,
SKY954/955/967 will have revised programming.

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 19:56 by RRROGER.)
18-11-2010 19:31
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

It's the weekend and the shows will feature Ice, Em, Shemale Balloon, Mayana and Shemale Helen on Friday night and Polly, Shemale Bea, Ice, Shemale Cindy and Nicky on Saturday night. Enjoy!
19-11-2010 22:26
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Monday evening's show live from Bangkok features Nicky, Shemale Balloon and Mayana, Tuesday's Cherry, Shemale Bea and Katy, Wednesday's Ice, Polly, Shemale Helen and Mayana, and Thursday's Cherry, Shemale Bea, Katy and a brand new Shemale. All shows start at 9:00pm on Sky channel 950, enjoy!!!
22-11-2010 23:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-11-2010 23:55 )Thailand Wrote:  ... and Thursday's Cherry, Shemale Bea, Katy and a brand new Shemale.

Oooh, grrreat! Another shemale.

Thailand, you might want to go and look up the word 'sarcasm' in a dictionary.

No, sod that, I'm going to use this chance to ask directly. Whose idea was it to start using shemales? This is a 'babe' channel, Thailand. Can you please tell whoever it is that runs the shows these days that we don't want any shemales.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 01:10 by StanTheMan.)
23-11-2010 01:09
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Hi Stan, thanks for your entertaining reply. With regard to questions please ask away, but before we answer anything I would like to establish who the 'we' are that you mention in "that we don't want any shemales." Is the 'we' in fact you or does it also include the countless callers who call the shemales constantly on the shows? In order to put this discussion to an end, please ask yourself the question that if the shemales were not getting calls and proving their worth on television why would we constatly feature them on every show? I understand that they are not your cup of tea and respect that, however if you do not like looking at them vote with your finger and switch to another channel, after all the choice of channels is vast and leave those who like what we feature to watch the channel.
23-11-2010 23:05
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2010 23:05 )Thailand Wrote:  Hi Stan, thanks for your entertaining reply. With regard to questions please ask away, but before we answer anything I would like to establish who the 'we' are that you mention in "that we don't want any shemales." Is the 'we' in fact you or does it also include the countless callers who call the shemales constantly on the shows? In order to put this discussion to an end, please ask yourself the question that if the shemales were not getting calls and proving their worth on television why would we constatly feature them on every show? I understand that they are not your cup of tea and respect that, however if you do not like looking at them vote with your finger and switch to another channel, after all the choice of channels is vast and leave those who like what we feature to watch the channel.

Some may say that's a fair reply, Thailand, but I disagree. Firstly, yes, the 'we' is in fact 'me' - I can't speak for everyone. Although I know several on here that have stopped watching because of the shemales.

But secondly, and more importantly, you haven't answered my question regarding who decided to start featuring them. You also haven't acknowledged that it's wrong to have shemales on a 'babe' channel. I used to love watching Asian Babes but now my enjoyment is completely spoiled and I only have the occassional look in the hope that there's the odd night you're not featuring shemales.

I don't know which oddballs it is calling the shemales, but one thing's for certain, they're not interested in 'babes'.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 23:56 by StanTheMan.)
24-11-2010 18:44
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Thanks for your reply Stan. Firstly I agree that 'some' including yourself may have stopped watching due to the shemales, but by featuring them another audience has been attracted which more than makes up for the loss of 'some' of the old audience. We are after all a business, and to be fair to all involved we have to feature performers who make money for the channel, and featuring Shemales goes a very long way to achieving that.

As to your question of who decided to feature shemales, what do you want, an actual name? which is obviously not going to happen on an open forum, so the best answer I can give is that the decision was a joint one made by all involved with the channel, and has proved to be a good decision. As to wanting acknowledgment that shemales can not be placed on a babe channel, I do not agree with you and neither do the callers (both those calling the shemales and the girls). The same statement can also be thrown at some of the channels who feature older ladies, are they 'babes'? We feature performers who work well and prove their worth, those that fail to do a good job do not get regular work, as you can see Shemales are constantly featured which answers itself.

As to who calls the shemales, absolutly no idea and it isn't my concern as long as they keep on calling. If call amounts drop then we will feature less shemales in future, but since they are increasing that is unlikely for a while.

By the way, most shows do feature segments without shemales for the reasons you mentioned earlier so if you really can't stand the site of a shemale on screen you can still enjoy segments with only Asian Babes.

News Flash: You heard it hear first... there are also some current developments which will be revealed over the next few weeks which will allow all veiwers to enjoy whatever they personally perfer on a nightly basis on the channels so this might make both you and those who enjoy talking with the shemales happy at the same time. Watch this space!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 06:56 by Thailand.)
25-11-2010 06:53
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com