Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Hope U have not forgot about me!!! New and Improved Celeste!!

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Hope U have not forgot about me!!! New and Improved Celeste!!
Hi boys and girls... I have missed all of you tons. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I wanted to share some new pics with you and let you know that I soon will be available for play again.. Dirtier and naughtier than ever and as you can see new and improved.. hope u like Smile.. Muah

xoxo

Celeste

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

26-12-2009 07:39
Find all posts by this user
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hope U have not forgot about me!!! New and Improved Celeste!!
(26-12-2009 07:39 )celeste Wrote:  Hi boys and girls... I have missed all of you tons. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I wanted to share some new pics with you and let you know that I soon will be available for play again.. Dirtier and naughtier than ever and as you can see new and improved.. hope u like Smile.. Muah

xoxo

Celeste
Wow Celeste thanks for the pics, you look so good as usual. Merry Xmas babe xxxx
26-12-2009 07:57
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

(26-12-2009 07:57 )Midlifecrisis Wrote:  
(26-12-2009 07:39 )celeste Wrote:  Hi boys and girls... I have missed all of you tons. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I wanted to share some new pics with you and let you know that I soon will be available for play again.. Dirtier and naughtier than ever and as you can see new and improved.. hope u like Smile.. Muah

xoxo

Celeste
Wow Celeste thanks for the pics, you look so good as usual. Merry Xmas babe xxxx

Thanks love u are super sweet!! I really do hope to hear from alll of you soon.. I will be doing live xtra naughty cam again also if anyone rmemebers miss taylor she also has her won site out.... Alll of us girls miss u dearly and well we hope to stay in touch... More pictures to come as well!!
26-12-2009 19:25
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

Fine woman makes a welcome return.
26-12-2009 21:22
rover Offline

Glad to have you back Celeste it's been too long.Smile
Thanks for the great pictures.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2009 21:44 by rover.)
26-12-2009 21:43
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

I miss all of u soo much.. u really are just a wonderful bunch of guys, u all really are... All of us girls enjoyed every moment of your time... As I said Miss Taylor is rocking her own cam site I will be working on there as well.. Also I am back on Imlive beginning MOnday night under the name AntoniaCeleste11 so look me up.. I will put a schedule up as well.. and soon will have Miss Taylor's site up as well.. I miss all of u!!!!

Celeste
xoxo
27-12-2009 07:31
Thread Closed