babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Please please Babestation can we have Channel 910 back for 2012 ( and less split screens as well Big Grin ) You have great babes on your Channels lets see them at thier best not squeezed into half the screen plus OSG's adverts etc.

The girls all seem to have a sense of fun and up for a laugh. Why not take advantage of this and look towards making BS a more fun interactive show on two Channels.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to all at BS. Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 18:38 by mrwotzup.)
24-12-2011 18:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

Now that Anastasia HeartHeart has left BS Daytime, and today is Rosie's last show, it got me thinking. It seems to me BS Daytime might be a bit short staffed, so i've drawn up a roster of who's left.

Amber (Currently in Dubai)
Hannah C
Charlie C
Cherri
Dani King
Ella (Bikini Babes only)
Gracie
Jo (Currently in Thailand)
Kayleigh
Sarah Matty
Siobhan
Sasha
Tammy (Ill at the moment, get well soon Tammy)
Taylor

Unless Babestation have some replacements lined up, that seems to be the remaining line-up (Unless i've missed some girls, apologies if i have). Would that be enough every day for a Bikini Babes show, and assuming there are 2 girls on between 11am and 4pm, and 2 more between 4pm and 8pm?
28-12-2011 20:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like 910 is gone and they are using it for Some sort of Dating Interactive service seems bambi is one of the front girls for it but its all recorded.

problem with daytime on bs is they cant compete yes i do prefer the girls on bs but apart from Gracie and anstasia who has gone who else in the BS lineup is either on Page 3 either star and sun or Lads mags and or playboy in the last year Hannah C and cherri used to be Hannah c still in the sport now and again but they are really old pictures

Where as Elite have least 4-5 page 3 girls 4 or 5 nuts and Zoo CoverGirls and a few who have done playboy shoots its all about exposure and im afraid elite is way ahead only way would have been for BS to adapt and come up with some great formats but they havent just tried to sell more and more of the other services and IMHO failed badly

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-12-2011 20:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-12-2011 20:13 )HannahsPet Wrote:  snip

spot on, looking at the bs roster that paulie69 has posted only gracie is regularly in the lads mags these days, the others were rosie lee and anastasia and by the end of the dayshows today theyve both left. hannah c and cherri appear in the sport, but hardly anyone reads the sport these days. whereas elite has way more babes that appear regularly on page 3 (sun and star) and the lads mags, clare richards who is on elite is the daily star page 3 babe today.

bs needs to bring in babes that the viewers see currently in the lads mags and p3

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2011 20:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

either that or Babestation PR should do there jobs properly ;-D

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-12-2011 20:55
karlos89 Offline

[split] Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Those anybody know if its possible to catch any of the girls off, elite tv, red light or babestation on any cam sites? Thinking of French Chloe in particular. Any info on this would be great Smile
28-12-2011 21:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(28-12-2011 20:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs needs to bring in babes that the viewers see currently in the lads mags and p3

Why? Yes, it might get a few more people calling who might not otherwise but I don't think it makes that much of a difference. There are plenty of popular girls who pretty much only work on the channels, and there's more to modelling than just lads mags and page 3.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-12-2011 21:12
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(28-12-2011 20:04 )Paulie69 Wrote:  snip

Pretty conclusive list.I have no facts,but I suspect Kayleigh has left as she hasn't appeared since October.Only omission would be Nel,who's only done about 2 shows.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-12-2011 21:23
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

More shifts for Lolly, Priya and Preeti during the daytime it is. Wink Bring back Demi, you know, the one with the big tits. Smile
28-12-2011 21:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(28-12-2011 21:29 )Chilly Wrote:  More shifts for Lolly, Priya and Preeti during the daytime it is. Wink Bring back Demi, you know, the one with the big tits. Smile

Oh christ Chilly, if only she would come back. She was major league hot. As far as the daytime roster is concerned it's looking really, really thin at the moment; But even when their bigger names like Amber, Tammy & Jo return how will that make a difference ? Amber has been repetitive and dull for months and months, Jo hardly ever does an actual shift, and Tammy isn't anywhere near as good on days as she WAS on nights. And where the feck has Carmen vanished off to the last few months ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 22:11 by Robot Devil.)
28-12-2011 22:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV