Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

3G shows

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

3G shows
did any one watch the 3G show with morgan and jade or record it and if so what was it like as i keep hearing mixed stories about the 3G shows.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-07-2008 15:09
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: morgan and jade 3G show
beg's you to wonder if it actually really was hot and that shes just saying that. look at the donna dukes 3G nothing happened on there, and there carrying on like it was hardcore. Am also suprised he ain't notiched that people were downloading the tiffany and charlie from the same site and not a word about that. Your right about them talking shit, they think were stupid.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
31-07-2008 00:42
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think it's in cellcast intrest to let a few hard clips out...makes the punters think this is what they get in every show...which they don't...
31-07-2008 13:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah you could be right there, so far nothing yet no news as to if any one has seen anything

31-07-2008 14:07
admin. Offline
Administrator

Note from admin: this seems to be a Babestation thread and it has accordingly been moved into the correct section. Smile
31-07-2008 17:54
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Hello jade, you are lovely.

I don't know anything about the 3G shows, but apart from that you are one of the best.

Redheads rock!
06-08-2008 10:24
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

The first I knew about the Jade/Morgan 3G was when the announced it on the night..don't even remember anything about it on the website....,but it's nice to get on of the girls here posting her thoughts...but cellcast do advertise that 3G is a lot harder than TV and it rarely is....but it would be nice if from now on the girls,would post on here what to expect,so there won't be any frustration or dissappointment...
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2008 21:18 by dondoe returns.)
06-08-2008 21:16
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

dondoe Wrote:The first I knew about the Jade/Morgan 3G was when the announced it on the night..don't even remember anything about it on the website....,but it's nice to get on of the girls here posting her thoughts...but cellcast do advertise that 3G is a lot harder than TV and it rarely is....but it would be nice if from now on the girls,would post on here what to expect,so there won't be any frustration or dissappointment...

I dont really see that happening to be honest but you never know
07-08-2008 03:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks for sharing your thoughts victoria, hope to see on the show real soon x x.

07-08-2008 04:30
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

jade-victoria Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:cellcast do advertise that 3G is a lot harder than TV and it rarely is....but it would be nice if from now on the girls,would post on here what to expect,so there won't be any frustration or dissappointment...

I dont really see that happening to be honest but you never know

Well if that did happen I think any girl doing it would boost her standing with people here no end. I think it would influence people greatly in her favour.

But realistically I guess some girls are not much bothered by what anyone thinks.
07-08-2008 12:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV