babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels
(06-12-2009 07:01 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  ...Candy,Charlie,Flo and Tori were doing a 4 girl orgy lol and someone left the mic on....

My posts featuring those 'orgies'...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid639038
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid642532

The third part with the mic on...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid645499

(27-12-2011 04:09 )southsidestu Wrote:  ...a marathon sesh of like four girls on at one Jet Black, Stevie Louise, Victoira Roberts and Tori i think but can't be 100%...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid657655
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid662198
27-12-2011 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Any of Ava's dayshows on Club Paradiso from a few years back, but in particular the one where she was on the desk wearing pastel pink cotton knickers. Open legs and not-so-discreet over-the-knicker pussy rubbing which resulted in a nice damp patch.

There's a cap or clip somewhere on the forum, but for the life of me I can't find it.
28-12-2011 02:43
DirtyRob Offline
Apprentice Poster

Now that Megaupload is no more, is the Amanda lollypop video anywhere else please?
25-02-2012 16:05
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Every 2 4 1 Emily Dean was involved inBig Grin
25-02-2012 19:39
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

wow - i can't believe how muched i've missed down the years! i only caught a handful of shows on Smile TV where the girls didn't even go topless, so i didn't have a clue about all this x-rated stuff!

i became a regular viewer at the end of 2010 and just remember being blown away by Paige and Lori not only getting their boobs out, but going completely starkers! there was a 2-4-1 with Lolly & Michelle that blew my mind around the same time. these now seem x-rated in comparison to todays shows Sad
06-03-2012 02:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ash451 Offline
Senior Poster

Babeshow vids
Im curious to know, what are the naughtiest shows seen? I know the likes of jemma jey, amanda and jet all pushed boundries, but im curious to know the most naughtiest in the past, especially now ofcom has restricted the shows so much

Ash
28-09-2012 01:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshow vids
Nice idea for a thread. Would be great to catch up on all those examples again.

Sexstation (I think) went through a period many years ago where dildos were used on screen pretty much every night. It was mostly side on stuff, but you were left in no doubt that the insertions were for real. Some of the girls didn't even bother doing it side on and were calmly reminded to change position (unlike the way they panic these days if so much as a pube gets shown).

Back in Babestation's early development, when the show used to run from 11pm - 2am, they introduced something called Private Babe when the normal show ended. This featured just one girl, full screen, usually in a dimly lit studio. Dani O'Neal famously did a couple of full-on, solo hardcore sessions during this time.

LA Babes - Celeste and her blatant knickerless dayshows... the list is endless Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 01:38 by StanTheMan.)
28-09-2012 01:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshow vids
(28-09-2012 01:19 )Ash451 Wrote:  Im curious to know, what are the naughtiest shows seen? I know the likes of jemma jey, amanda and jet all pushed boundries, but im curious to know the most naughtiest in the past, especially now ofcom has restricted the shows so much

Ash

easy, amanda rendall and jemma jey on bangbabes "lollypopgate"

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2012 09:19
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Probably tame compared to some of the ones mentioned here, but it used to blow me away every time....

Pre-boob job Tiffany on Babestation had this party piece where she would take a mouthful of that white cream and then sloooooowly let it dribble out over her chin and onto her tits. It was like the ultimate money shot. She would do it at least once a night for a spell and then suddenly stopped. I phoned in once and asked her about it but she said that she wasn't allowed to do it anymore. Pity. It was hot.
28-09-2012 14:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Mine is from November 29th of last year, with Studio 66 involving Charlie O'Neal, Dionne Daniels and the cameraman.

Nothing was shown, only alluded to, and basically Dionne was just about to take over from Charlie, but instead seemed to do something to the cameraman off screen. For some reason, the mic was switched on too early, and nobody thought it wise to shut it off. You could hear as Dionne arrived in the background, with her saying something and the cameraman saying something as well, and instead of Dionne replacing Charlie, she remained behind the camera, and Charlie began to watch with a blushed and nervous face, an off screen Dionne, doing whatever she was doing.

This lasted for a while, and you could hear Dionne giggling nonstop, as well as Charlie giggling nervously and getting red in the face at whatever she was watching. Soon enough, Charlie got very red and said "You made it big Dionne", "You're making it happy Dionne, you made it smile", followed by both of them laughing uncontrollably again, Dionne still offscreen, and the camera fixed and not moving (My guess is he was pre-occupied Tongue).

What felt like another minute went by, and then Charlie's expression was rather wild, as she seemed turned on but slightly grossed out as well, and she began shaking her head, then put her head in her hands and shook her head a bit more.

Very shortly, Dionne finally walked onto the set with a beet red face, to which someone told her the mic was on, to which Dionne said "Oh well", followed by red face laughter. All the while Dionne had her finger to her lips, saying shhhhhhh to someone off screen. She then mentioned something about balls, to which she was told off for, with her saying that balls could mean any number of things. Dionne then told Charlie that she couldn't look at her again after whatever went on, to which Charlie could be heard as she left the set saying something about "cum dripping down your chin", to which Dionne hushed her and said "Off you go Charlie", with even more laughter.

I seem to be the only one who saw/heard this (Over 50,000 members here, and only I comment on it? bladewave Deja vu), even though it was barely 1am when it happened. Quiquems has the last portion of it (not the best portion though), and posted it as well, where you can hear Charlie's possibly revealing comment (I think the link still works).

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie asked for this not to be posted, especially not in its entirety, as he's asked for other recordings not to be posted in the past, some of them mic on moments. Maybe he wasn't at the studio on this night, hence why the mic was left on? This also wouldn't surprise me considering he's the only producer who doesn't allow call recordings to be posted here, whereas the other channels don't seem fussed about it much, especially not Babestation. No swear words were said, other than balls and what sounded very much like"Cum" from Charlie, and nothing was shown, but I could see them not wanting the whole recording to be posted, as it was VERY convincing.

The reason I made a big deal of this before, is because it was the first time I'd ever seen a moment like that from Studio 66. Sure we had the Tiffany moment where she pretended to blow the cameraman, and him possibly showing something for real, which she didn't like, but other than that, there's been nothing alluded to during a session. It's the biggest moment for me because it was such a rare thing to happen on this channel, especially with the mic on, as if they knew they could get away with something as long as nothing was shown. The studio seemed quiet that night, especially during this moment, and we all know how dark it is there in certain places, so it wouldn't be difficult to accomplish something while still being somewhat hidden.

Funny how this surprised me more than the explicit flashes and other moments on other channels! There is another more in your face moment from another channel that some of you know of, but I can't mention it openly on this forum.

Maybe some day we'll get the full version of the November 29th moment laugh
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 21:47 by mrmann.)
28-09-2012 14:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV