Give us a great show Dannie, I think Stan's gone to bed ...Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-02-2010 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
Dannie's return to the evening shift and very impressive as well. Extra kudos for Dannie who's been on 960 since 6am this morning but still manages to put on a scintilating performance. Smile
People go on about Danica's appearances on Elite but Dannie is a tremendous performer even when knackered. I'd sooner choose Danniever Danica any day or night of the year.
However much 960 are paying her it isn't enough and don't complain that you missed her! The woman is a very sexy trooper! Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
06-02-2010 22:27
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
Well a very very enjoyable 1 hour 40 mins of the delectable Dannie.
Clearly she has the body for nights, and now we can see she's not scared of thrusting her considerable talents towards the camera in close up.
Some totally fantastic bum shots, oil on the boobs etc.
Whilst they didn't come out to play so to speak, this was incredibly sexy and sensual to watch.
And for those who were lip reading, she can certainly talk dirty. That along with the suggestive hand movements - awesome !
Stan's probably exploded - that's why he isn't able to post Tongue
06-02-2010 23:50
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Dannie was fantastic. Sexy, suggestive, and possibly the best 90+ minutes of TV I've seen this year.
Totally agree with Doctoratthedock - this young woman is vastly superior to a lot of the other ladies, even those professional ones.

We can look forward to seeing her again at 6am. Now that is dedication - working a 16 hour shift, an 8 hour gap (to get home, sleep, get back), and then she's on again.
Between her and Fernanda, they could run a single channel 24x7 !
06-02-2010 23:54
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Well, the 'biggie' didn't happen, but it was a fantastic show Dannie! At one stage when the bra strap came off your shoulder, I was willing a tit to pop out by accident, but you seemed to have those babies pretty much under control. Booooooo lol. Wink Great show none the less xx.

Everybody wants to see you do more nights babes. Go on, give us a hint that you're eventually gonna! Cool
06-02-2010 23:59
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
(06-02-2010 23:50 )dirk362 Wrote:  And for those who were lip reading, she can certainly talk dirty. That along with the suggestive hand movements - awesome !

I was listening in, and you're spot on dirk. This girl can talk to the talk. Big Grin

And the hand movements were great, but I was loving the simulated blowjobs more! Wink
07-02-2010 00:02
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I don't believe this! She said she was only on till 20:30 so when I left the flat earlier this afternoon I only set Sky+ to record up until the 21:00 slot annoyed

Please don't tell me she finally whapped those titties out?

And as for her hours. She did 12:30 - 20:30 on Friday, 06:15 - ??:?? today, and you say she's back on tomorrow from 06:00 again? She must be wrecked!
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 00:12 by StanTheMan.)
07-02-2010 00:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that I missed the whole fucking thing annoyed

She said she was only on till 20:30 so when I left the flat earlier this afternoon I left Sky+ recording, but only up until the 21:00 slot.

At least she didn't reveal those titties, so that's one thing to be thankful for I suppose.
07-02-2010 00:17
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(06-02-2010 23:54 )dirk362 Wrote:  Dannie was fantastic. Sexy, suggestive, and possibly the best 90+ minutes of TV I've seen this year.
Totally agree with Doctoratthedock - this young woman is vastly superior to a lot of the other ladies, even those professional ones.

We can look forward to seeing her again at 6am. Now that is dedication - working a 16 hour shift, an 8 hour gap (to get home, sleep, get back), and then she's on again.
Between her and Fernanda, they could run a single channel 24x7 !

(07-02-2010 00:11 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I don't believe this! She said she was only on till 20:30 so when I left the flat earlier this afternoon I only set Sky+ to record up until the 21:00 slot annoyed

Please don't tell me she finally whapped those titties out?

And as for her hours. She did 12:30 - 20:30 on Friday, 06:15 - ??:?? today, and you say she's back on tomorrow from 06:00 again? She must be wrecked!

Dirk: Good to have a fellow Dannie fan and it was certainly one of the more impressive 90 minutes of 2010 so far. Dannie is an amazingly sexy performer on days or nights - the thought of Dannie and Fernanda is very appealing but the prospect of Dannie and Bella is much more feasible and just as attractive. HeartHeart Juggling Fernanda with Siobhan watching was a challenge last week, looks like another webstream/TV divide tomorrow between Fernanda and Dannie. Dilemmas, choices, reliance on technology...

Stan: Typical 960 unpredictability really, isn't it? Dannie works all day having got up at some ridiculously early hour well before the crack of dawn. She said she wasn't feeling well, she must have been knackered and yet she can still turn in a stunning performance. Whatever 'it' is she's got it by the bucketload! Let's cut her a bit of slack, eh? I know you rightly blame regulators and channels for tameness but it is possible that performers think that you are having a go at them when I really don't think that is your intention. The noble part of me hopes that she has a well deserved rest tomorrow but I wouldn't be disappointed to see Dannie delighting us on screen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and for the rest of the week, month, year....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-02-2010 00:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-02-2010 00:33 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Let's cut her a bit of slack, eh? I know you rightly blame regulators and channels for tameness but it is possible that performers think that you are having a go at them when I really don't think that is your intention.

No, it's not my intention, Doc. I'm the first to admit that I do tend to sound off at the wrong people, but it's only because I can't do it at the true culprits.
07-02-2010 01:43

Click here to watch Studio 66