Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Brooke Lee

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Brooke Lee
Nice to see the lovely Brooke back on The Pad again today..she does look far more like a night time babe than a day one.
02-12-2009 20:38
Find all posts by this user
mikejg069 Offline
Senior Poster

Looking hot in white boots today!!!!!!!!!!!
03-12-2009 13:19
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Brooke Lee
(03-12-2009 13:19 )mikejg069 Wrote:  Looking hot in white boots today!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Brooke was fantastic again today. White, red and pink suit her best I think. And those boots were very sexy.

I hope Brooke continues to get involved here, and I hope she knows her fans would love to see her do some cheeky evening slots.
04-12-2009 04:17
milfman Offline
Junior Poster

guys i watched brooke on webam late last nite...asked her about evenings too,,seems there is a little something in the pipeline for next tuesday , wouldnt give too much away...

anybody else been on cam with her? ?

mm
04-12-2009 16:29
Brooke_Lee Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey Guys From Brooke
Hi boys, sorry i havent been on in a week..
hope you are all liking what you see on the Pad..i am really enjoying myself there..Night Slots - hmmm there is definatley a little cheeky something coming your way next tuesday, thanks milfman for pointing that out..

For those of you who do visit me on cam i will be back on Sunday for some fun..see you all there..

merry christmas
Brooke
xxx
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 10:29 by Brooke_Lee.)
05-12-2009 10:27
milfman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hey Guys From Brooke
thanks brooke i will be there on sunday..what time you on from ?

mm
05-12-2009 11:46
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2009 10:27 )Brooke_Lee Wrote:  Hi boys, sorry i havent been on in a week..
hope you are all liking what you see on the Pad..i am really enjoying myself there..Night Slots - hmmm there is definatley a little cheeky something coming your way next tuesday, thanks milfman for pointing that out..

For those of you who do visit me on cam i will be back on Sunday for some fun..see you all there..

merry christmas
Brooke
xxx

Hi Brooke!!Smile

Thank you very much for the update, it's great to know you want to keep in touch with us.

The news about Tuesday, wow it sounds like absolutely fantastic, amazing news Ms Lea!! I cannot wait for something very, very cheeky happening next week...Blush
05-12-2009 17:53
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Bangbabes are having an Office theme on Tuesday night (9th). I assume then that Brooke will be joining Lynsey on the show. It should be a great nights viewing.

05-12-2009 19:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-12-2009 10:27 )Brooke_Lee Wrote:  Hi boys, sorry i havent been on in a week..

merry christmas
Brooke
xxx

nice to hear from you again brooke glad your still enjoying the pad and cant wait till next tuesday. i too think your doing the office with lynsey. the thought of you two topless together is already getting me hot and bothered

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2009 18:47
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Hey Guys From Brooke
Hi Brooke,

A bit disappointed you didn't appear tonight with Lynsey - I thought you'd made your post on 5th December to promote your appearance on the Tuesday night of this week.
Also, Lynsey's website talks about "me and Brooke this Tuesday" - so ever since you made your post 3 days ago I've been looking forward to tonight.

Will you be doing any nights or have you decided against it now? I hope not.Rolleyes
09-12-2009 00:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV