Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average

[split] Anna Caps and Vids

Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Anna Caps and Vids
(14-10-2009 18:41 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  HELLLOOOO......XXXXXXXXXXXXX KISSES.......Thank you for all the caps i love them lol. x

Why is the male population so easily lead when a beautiful blonde is around ?

Anna made the above post, then soon after someone made a monster post of her "best of" video and caps LOL.

I saw Sophia pull the same trick a good few weeks ago then followed lots of pics of her too. I wonder what babe will try it next...
07-11-2009 18:29
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Anna Caps and Vids
(07-11-2009 18:29 )Xpressio Wrote:  
(14-10-2009 18:41 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  HELLLOOOO......XXXXXXXXXXXXX KISSES.......Thank you for all the caps i love them lol. x

Anna made the above post, then soon after someone made a monster post of her "best of" video and caps LOL.

I saw Sophia pull the same trick a good few weeks ago then followed lots of pics of her too. I wonder what babe will try it next...

Huh Wtf are you on about???

If you bothered to look around these forums you would see that Josh is a prolific and much respected poster of caps and vids of numerous girls from these channels. He does it of his own free will (as do many others) and needs no prompting from the girls or anyone else.

The rest of us are duly grateful to Josh and everyone else who makes similar posts.

Why do you need to be such an arse?

P.S. Think yourself lucky you haven't earned your first negative rep after only 7 posts.

P.P.S. Come to think of it, your post is also bloody disrespectful to Anna and Sophia.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 20:04 by vila.)
07-11-2009 18:40
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Anna Post: 14.10.09,
My monster post of her "best of" video and caps: 06.11.09.

Very observant of you. Was it too soon that I posted the vids? Should I have waited longer? Maybe when she retired? Look through the thread/forum, you will find many monster posts from myself.

My turnaround is not the best anymore! Big Grin Next time I will be faster as
I am in training now. Tongue. Plus the weetabix in the morning is a great help.

(07-11-2009 18:29 )Xpressio Wrote:  I saw Sophia pull the same trick a good few weeks ago then followed lots of pics of her too. I wonder what babe will try it next...
Not very bright are you. Tongue Sophia has been a busy girl doing various photoshoots of late. It's only natural on this babeshow website that contributing members would like to share a few pics with others.

07-11-2009 19:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

Josh
You and other posting machines like you are the reason this forum is so popular.
I appreciate what you do for us even if the likes of Xpressio doesn't.

Keep up the good work.
07-11-2009 19:40
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

hey chilll

anna very nice as is all the babes that post on here she not on here to get popular votes if that is what you think this fourm is just for babes to get popular votes then ur mistaken
07-11-2009 19:46
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

[Image: carrot.jpg]

Keep biting Josh!!

Vila are you really wearing a leather mask with a choker and chain around your neck because you certainly act like it. I really cant believe I cant make an obvious comment without being jumped on and insulted, so I will throw the insults straight back.
07-11-2009 21:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

There was nothing 'obvious' about your comment and it was you who were being insulting.

That's all I have to say on the subject.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 21:36 by vila.)
07-11-2009 21:36
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Xpressio, I was also pointing out the obvious from your post in regards to Anna and Sophia. It's not my fault that you have no sense of time and are oblivious to the various photoshoots that Sophia has had released of late. Anna is sweet and sincere as they come and she only ever aims to please on the various shows that she does. Now let this thread return to the caps and vid thread that it is intended for. If you dont like Anna, say it in the Anna discussion thread. Here is the link to the thread.

07-11-2009 22:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66