Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Telephones

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Telephones
What what chaps.

How are we finding the phone service then? I don't mean the fantastic naughty things uttered fromn the beautiful mouths of our wonderful girls - I mean the phones themselves. Everything OK in that department?

Your feedback would be most appreciated!

Yours

Bob x

Manners cost nothing...
04-11-2009 00:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Telephones
Hi Bob,

The phone service is OK thanks - efficient etc., though like other channels it takes a while to get through (about a minute b4 you can actually talk/listen).
Can you give me some feedback please - there's been no sign of Chelsea for ages, when will she be back please? Chelsea is a huge favourite of mine.
There's no info on your website because the TV Schedule has been knackered for about a week now...

Keep going Bob, your channel has made big strides in a short time, generally I'm very impressed!!
04-11-2009 01:13
Find all posts by this user
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Telephones
The phones are great.. just put Karlie Simon on them all the time and they would be perfect! As an afterthought have you thought of going hands free with the phones? as in having headsets so the ladys can roam with both hands.

smile... even on the crap days!
04-11-2009 01:14
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

a couple of times when i phoned the girl couldnt hear what i was saying, but i think thats more a problem with my phone.

also a couple of times i have texted the show and its not been read out (and believe me, when summer is on i hang on til the bitter end)

i'd like to be able to say, press the # key when i'm talking to one girl to get back into the menu, so i could choose another girl, rather than having to hang up and go through the one-minute warning again.

and lastly but mostly i would love a STEALTH WANK option - lets say a girl is on tv and not talking to anyone. i dont want to wake anyone up. but because she's not talking to anyone theres no "listen in" option. i'd love to still phone in and press a number so the girl knows i cant talk and just launches into a filthy story or whatever without me having to say a word... but maybe theres some legal problem with that if you're worried about underage callers? well heres hoping anyway.

cheers for the good work bob
05-11-2009 04:45
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 01:14 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  The phones are great.. just put Karlie Simon on them all the time and they would be perfect! As an afterthought have you thought of going hands free with the phones? as in having headsets so the ladys can roam with both hands.

personally i find them so distracting... 9 times out of ten the girls seem to find them so uncomfortable and theyre always fidgeting with their ears rather than other parts! poor juliet when she was on 964 almost threw the thing away a couple of times and started her 8009th argument with a producer.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 08:22 by ringo78.)
05-11-2009 04:50
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-11-2009 01:14 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  As an afterthought have you thought of going hands free with the phones? as in having headsets so the ladys can roam with both hands.

Last night Ree had a boob in each hand and continued talking on the phone too.
06-11-2009 14:25
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-11-2009 00:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  What what chaps.

How are we finding the phone service then? I don't mean the fantastic naughty things uttered fromn the beautiful mouths of our wonderful girls - I mean the phones themselves. Everything OK in that department?

I've called 4 times. 3 of those times was fine but the other time when I pressed option 1 the line suddenly went dead. This wasn't last night but the night before (Wednesday-Thursday).
06-11-2009 14:32
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

I've only called once and my call was mysteriously terminated after 5 minutes. The line didn't go dead, I just couldn't hear anything anymore.
09-11-2009 23:43
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2009 23:43 )vicayers Wrote:  I've only called once and my call was mysteriously terminated after 5 minutes. The line didn't go dead, I just couldn't hear anything anymore.

This WILL NOT DO old boy. PM me for a freebie of some sort. I smell blood!

Yours,

Bob (on holiday, somewhere hot..)

Manners cost nothing...
10-11-2009 02:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Called a couple of times (the excellent Claudia!) and the lines were fine. Minor comment is that on occasions when two girls are on it's not always clear who is girl 1 and who is girl 2 (generally assume 1 on left). Definately better having girls on phones rather than headsets as you know when they are free. Top Channel.CoolCool
10-11-2009 21:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV