babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Here here another good quality nights viewing suprises me why Anna doesn't get many nights especially when she can put on a good night's viewing as expected Beth and caty continued there fantastic variety and views
Whilst hopefully tonight we see plenty of Sophie and not as much Sarah Louise and Alice

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-10-2020 18:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2020 18:11 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Here here another good quality nights viewing suprises me why Anna doesn't get many nights especially when she can put on a good night's viewing as expected Beth and caty continued there fantastic variety and views
Whilst hopefully tonight we see plenty of Sophie and not as much Sarah Louise and Alice

Yes ANOTHER top show last night: BS certainly are on a roll! I agree about Anna: she always puts on a GREAT show but is rarely on TV: it's a shame she won't go naked now but always gives us a great show! And more Sophie than Alice would be excellent! Wait and see I guess as usual!................
28-10-2020 18:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A good night and better than I was expecting, Alice no showed like normal and was replaced by Poppy and Bella, that's an improvement in my eyes,
Sophie was excellent as usual, she gave a lesson in how to do a sexy night show,
Poppy was good on TV not as lively as last time but still looked happy and played with her boobs lots, she was excellent on the web naked pussy play,
Bella continued her good form she's had all week,
Sarah Louise was let down by the producers as every time I looked was always top half shots ,
On the web Kartel did an excellent naked oil show, and in a suprise Poppy and Bella did a naked GG show they where fun together,
This is definitely the best week bs has had in ages,
Tonight we got Priya, Mia Yasmin, Bella and Beth on TV, strong line up again, webshow is looking good as well, I have high hopes,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-10-2020 13:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2020 13:12 )winsaw Wrote:  A good night and better than I was expecting, Alice no showed like normal and was replaced by Poppy and Bella, that's an improvement in my eyes,
Sophie was excellent as usual, she gave a lesson in how to do a sexy night show,
Poppy was good on TV not as lively as last time but still looked happy and played with her boobs lots, she was excellent on the web naked pussy play,
Bella continued her good form she's had all week,
Sarah Louise was let down by the producers as every time I looked was always top half shots ,
On the web Kartel did an excellent naked oil show, and in a suprise Poppy and Bella did a naked GG show they where fun together,
This is definitely the best week bs has had in ages,
Tonight we got Priya, Mia Yasmin, Bella and Beth on TV, strong line up again, webshow is looking good as well, I have high hopes,
Yes a reasonable night and as you say Bella and Poppy replaced Alice really well: Poppy even took her pants off! (The only girl that did: certainly on FV!) And Sarah Louise's sections were mainly top half! as was April Mae's surprise short section (on 674 only)!But not as bad a night as it could have been. And I was surprised to see Sophia Smudge on TV for 42 minutes: her first time!? Tonight seems hopeful: as you say another strong line-up on TV and all favourites of mine! BS seem to be on a roll at the moment!............
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2020 15:43 by trains55.)
29-10-2020 15:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally it was a reasonable Wednesday night I gave up the first couple of hours to watch the return of Brookie little on studio 66 and in that time had two different things more than what most of the girls can't even do in a whole night on babestation was great seeing her back hopefully more to follow before the end of the year
When I finally got to my recordings on babestation it was pretty much repeative with Sophie poppy and Sarah Louise with Sophie being as seductive as ever
As for later who knows what will happen suprised to see Beth mentioned thought she may have a little break after her recent high tempo nights not that im complaining considering it'll be very slow with priya and Mia whilst Bella may deliver again

29-10-2020 18:15
winsaw Offline

BS did well again last night i thought,
Beth was excellent doing a fun cosplay show, shes just so good at every different type of show,
Bella was really good again, sexy outfit that showed off her big boobs very well, like the cat makeup
Mia Yasmin good to see her naked on tv, lots of boob play and peachybum action,
Amber Paige got onto tv as well very sexy in just a red thong she shows off her fit body so well,
i am hopeful at this good form will mean we get a good Halloween weekend

30-10-2020 16:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with you winsaw last night Beth was the only real stand out for me whilst Bella nothing different to her usual apart from the added make up as for Mia she was boring as hell the first hour barely moved I ended up switching over and watched laura whitmore and Emily attack on celebrity juice after that she was marginally better
I caught some of Ashley on the web and it was nice to see see her in something totally unexpected

As for later definitely not expecting much apart from caty smashing Valentina and priya apart

30-10-2020 17:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well another frustrating Fridays night viewing especially on tv where it was the usual lame priya whilst Valentina sticking to the same thing all night for like the 100th time only thing that saved it from a total disaster personally was caty just wish the others would up there game and at least spice it up

31-10-2020 12:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Saturday night tends to be the most disappointing night of the week and I'm afraid it continued again as much as all the girls played ball and treated us to there cosplay outfits it really didn't get going I found caty was held back a little compared to being allowed to be unleashed Sarah Louise was her usual plenty top shots whilst lynda as much it was a better choice for her than her usual didn't do much
Aside from that I caught a small cameo from ashlynn who looked pretty good and watched some of jess west

01-11-2020 12:11
winsaw Offline

I agree Geri the last two nights on tv haven't been great which is a surprise considering that they where so good all week, the highlight for me was seeing Sabrina get on TV for a bit from the London studio,
Thankfully the webshow has saved things,
Friday we had
Scarlett did a very good naked Mr P show, lots of pussy play ,
April and Lucia did a fun GG show, they used a lot of oil and played with each other boobs lots,
Abby a new girl to me did a great pussy buzz show , showed off her pussy for a long time,
Saturday we had,
Jess doing a great pussy play show she was a horny devil,
Anna playing with the new Mr P
Round 2 from Abby more good pussy play,
Poppy playing with her lovely pussy lot, she was a bad angle,
And a nice boob play show from Chloe Lloyd,
The webshow deffenalty was good the last two nights,

01-11-2020 13:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV