babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Absolutely winsaw just like Thursday night into Friday morning the a squad was out in Force
Beth Atlanta and Stella all impressive made my Saturday night very sweetly
Just had to weed out the garbage in between with tilly valentina Leini
Arura was not bad
Aside from that Friday only really enjoyed caty whilst couldn't really give a damn about preeti

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-02-2024 11:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Beth and Lanta on a Saturday night = JACKPOT!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2024 12:46 by Snooks.)
25-02-2024 12:45
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Anyone on as gone private shows boring

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
26-02-2024 00:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good
Beth excellent as she always is, sexy different outfits for each section, great use of the sets really knows how to she off her beautiful curves, excellent work when naked,
Georgia very good again, she did standing up again really showed off her perfect peachy bum , lots of boob play, spread her legs, one of her best shows yet,
Megan looked very pretty lots of boob play but got a bit stuck in one position but did look happy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-02-2024 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2024 12:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good
Beth excellent as she always is, sexy different outfits for each section, great use of the sets really knows how to she off her beautiful curves, excellent work when naked,
Georgia very good again, she did standing up again really showed off her perfect peachy bum , lots of boob play, spread her legs, one of her best shows yet,
Megan looked very pretty lots of boob play but got a bit stuck in one position but did look happy

Yes I agree with you and enjoyed the FV shows. Also: Layla did her usual shows in her usual positions and with brief close-ups of her lovely big 34"K tits as is now normal for her. Sophie was a bit static and subdued. Beth was of course excellent and went fully naked very early on 674 and got very oily which is unusual for her! Very nice! Georgia! for the first 3 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section: excellent from what I saw. We also saw Roxyie in a bedset and braless from the start and showing off her amazing big tits but with variable lighting! Arura Sky! for 30 minutes in a bedset and braless from the start and used various positions. Evangeline Vada! for 31 minutes and braless early and used various positions showing off her lovely! Ashlyn was on for the first 36 minutes on 674 and was fully naked after just 20 minutes! Very nice! And Kartel Kay was on for just 25 minutes and went topless BUT kept her pants on!.....So (for me!) a pretty good night with ONLY one of my non-favourite girls on!.........
Tonight!?: Layla Rose! again! until 5.00am with Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am and Kendall Kay? also until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Cherry Leigh!, Ferrari Red!, Beth Bennett, Mia Middleton!, Karolina Francesca! and Ruby Mae!!........Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2024 13:02 by trains55.)
26-02-2024 13:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It needed Beth and Ashlynn impact last night as Sophie and Layla were very laboured as main girls
It's your usual limp effort by Layla she could do a LOT BETTER but barely gets out of first gear
Sophie has been rather hit miss the last couple of months
Was nice seeing Ashlynn kartel Evangeline despite a short time least they made some effort
Megan seems to have now got the Amber role
Roxysie and Arura are trying to grow on me yet still not convinced enough yet
Whilst Beth just showed everyone who appeared how simple a night show can be done in a short space of time

26-02-2024 19:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Monday night done and dusted and once again the cameos outshone the main girls
Layla yet another chance to prove herself as a main girl but failed she can do a LOT BETTER but no idea why she's so limited and frustrating to watch
Cherry honestly some her choices are very good and different to a lot of the night girls yet does FUCK ALL send her back to days asap
Whilst we can trust in Beth and kartel to show the rest how simple nights can be with a few simple steps
A new one to me day was pretty good likewise karolina a decent half hour showing

27-02-2024 18:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2024 18:04 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Monday night done and dusted and once again the cameos outshone the main girls
Layla yet another chance to prove herself as a main girl but failed she can do a LOT BETTER but no idea why she's so limited and frustrating to watch
Cherry honestly some her choices are very good and different to a lot of the night girls yet does FUCK ALL send her back to days asap
Whilst we can trust in Beth and kartel to show the rest how simple nights can be with a few simple steps
A new one to me day was pretty good likewise karolina a decent half hour showing

Yes I agree with you. But it was great to see Karolina! on FV for the first time in absolutely ages! And Ferrari! for probably her longest ever section: 58 minutes! And Kartel was a very good replacement Brooksie Brooks!........
27-02-2024 20:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was very good I thought,
Roxy was excellent again she's got such good energy and she really enjoyed herself never stops smiling , did lots of different sexy positions, used the set well , so sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum her thongs are always nice and small , lots of boob play, did some sexy gymnastics, got naked she ready is the total package so good to see her in MK getting lots of TV time,
Arura very good as she usually is in London studio, sexy outfit liked the boots nice to see her in something a little different, lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera love her naughty smile when she's playing with it, good energy and movement,
Brooksie very good as usual lots of different very sexy positions good energy lots of movement, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs very sexy on all fours twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, nice leg spreading she knows how to put a shoe on,
Fay Fox very sexy on all fours working her lovely peachy bum in a nice small thong,
Kartel very good as always great energy lots of different sexy positions
They had a lot of hard working girls in lats night who all.tey to put on a show made for a great watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-02-2024 12:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2024 12:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was very good I thought,
Roxy was excellent again she's got such good energy and she really enjoyed herself never stops smiling , did lots of different sexy positions, used the set well , so sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum her thongs are always nice and small , lots of boob play, did some sexy gymnastics, got naked she ready is the total package so good to see her in MK getting lots of TV time,
Arura very good as she usually is in London studio, sexy outfit liked the boots nice to see her in something a little different, lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera love her naughty smile when she's playing with it, good energy and movement,
Brooksie very good as usual lots of different very sexy positions good energy lots of movement, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs very sexy on all fours twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, nice leg spreading she knows how to put a shoe on,
Fay Fox very sexy on all fours working her lovely peachy bum in a nice small thong,
Kartel very good as always great energy lots of different sexy positions
They had a lot of hard working girls in lats night who all.tey to put on a show made for a great watch

Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good BUT not great!
Roxy was good but not as good as she has been before; only naked in one of her sections and only for the last 15 minutes! BUT she was very energetic and used her usual positions: quite a good night from her as expected! And it was great seeing her in a main MK set!
All the other girls gave us good shows as you say and it was good (as usual!) to see Georgia Spice! on FV albeit for only 28 minutes! BUT apart from her, Roxy! and Arura Sky! the rest of the girls weren't favourites of mine!....
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Roxxy Clark!, Kendall Kay, Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am and Preeti Young! until 4.00am. Plus a few (at the moment) of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Sophie Hart, Amy Lacey! and Georgia Spice!..Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2024 17:06 by trains55.)
28-02-2024 13:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV