Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Tuesday night was pretty good
Le Reve I thought was really good, she's become so much better since getting her boob job, she's so confident now , much better energy she's moves around into lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs definitely think she's now ready for a show from MK,
Michelle excellent as always sexy outfit lols of spreading her legs wide which I really liked lots of boobs play very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum in a nice small thong, love her naughty smile,
Nichole did a very good naked show she moved around well doing lots of different sexy positions really showed off her beautiful curves, she's one of the best girls at doing naked on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-01-2024 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2024 12:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty good
Le Reve I thought was really good, she's become so much better since getting her boob job, she's so confident now , much better energy she's moves around into lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs definitely think she's now ready for a show from MK,
Michelle excellent as always sexy outfit lols of spreading her legs wide which I really liked lots of boobs play very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum in a nice small thong, love her naughty smile,
Nichole did a very good naked show she moved around well doing lots of different sexy positions really showed off her beautiful curves, she's one of the best girls at doing naked on TV
Well I thought that last night's FV shows were ok BUT not great and quite disjointed with BOTH channels having girls in shortish sections except for Alice! on 673 and Layla Rose! on 674! Alice was actually on but as limited as she always is and Layla! was on in place of Caty Cole! And she gave us her usual show with more than usual close-ups of her huge 34"K tits! The other girls were good BUT Bella Baby!was only (allowed to be!?) on for just 28 minutes (673 only!) and did her usual excellent show! She was also virtually faultless as usual on BSX! Most of the other girls did their best BUT their sections were only of about 23 to 30 minutes! Not really long enough to really get going! I do agree that it was great to see Nicole after a long time and was good fully naked despite being on a bedset! Arura Sky! was as good as usual back on a bedset! She was really excellent and filthy in her webshow going fully naked and using various toys! And she also did a VERY good shower show! Like a lot of girls she gives her best on the web!!!! And (of course!) we saw Cherry Leigh! for the first 3 minutes at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section BUT she is ALWAYS fully dressed! I REALLY wish that BS would get her to do a "proper" nightshow as she did at the beginning OR stick (sadly for me!) to dayshows or the web!?.....So I was left fairly underwhelmed!........BUT unusually all the girls on 674 were favourites of mine!.....I've been noticing that most nights a lot of the scheduled girls don't appear at all and other unscheduled girls are "parachuted" in! For example Brooke Knight! one of my busty favourites hasn't been on FV (or Sky or the web!) for ages despite being scheduled several times!...........
Anyway rant over! Tonight!?: should see Roxxy Clark! (another of my busty favourites!) on until 5.30am with Preeti!? until 5.00am. Plus Ivy Hope, Bunny Saint and Joa Nova also on until 5.00am. And a few of my favourites should!? be on the web including Ferrari Red!, Georgia Spice! (who I'm pleased to see is on FV regularly now!), Tara T!, Cherry Leigh! and Sarah Daniel! who has been away for ages!?.......Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2024 15:00 by trains55.)
24-01-2024 14:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

A plethora of gems from Bella Baby, Nicole, Michelle, Abby, even Alice Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-01-2024 16:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The cameos from Bella baby Nicole arura Michelle and abby were far better viewing than the usual bore feast we get from layla and Alice virtually took both them there final stints to do something worthy of a night show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-01-2024 19:11
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

zzzzzzz so far

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
25-01-2024 00:09
winsaw Offline

Wednesday night was ok with our being anything special but with a couple of highlights,
Georgia did I think one of her best TV shows yet as she was standing up showing off her perfect peachy bum to camera was starting to think she would never do this so happy I saw it,
Amy Lacey did her usual good show she got naked on TV looked amazing but got stuck in one position for to long needed more energy and movement ,
Abby was ok not as much energy and movement around them set as usual see from her but still played with her big boobs lots and do love her naughty smile,
One of those quiter mid week shows you something get I think

25-01-2024 12:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2024 12:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was ok with our being anything special but with a couple of highlights,
Georgia did I think one of her best TV shows yet as she was standing up showing off her perfect peachy bum to camera was starting to think she would never do this so happy I saw it,
Amy Lacey did her usual good show she got naked on TV looked amazing but got stuck in one position for to long needed more energy and movement ,
Abby was ok not as much energy and movement around them set as usual see from her but still played with her big boobs lots and do love her naughty smile,
One of those quiter mid week shows you something get I think

Well I really enjoyed last night's FV shows and thought that they were pretty good: a lot better than if Amy Lacey! hadn't replaced Preeti! She was as you say very good despite being in one position for a longish time! But always consistent. I was very pleased as you were to see Georgia Spice! on FV and showing us her lovely arse at last (in fullscreen!) while standing up! Excellent and one of my highlights from last night! The other one was seeing Roxxy Clark! on FV for an entire nightshow and going "naked " except for her stockings and pink! PVC boots for a total of about 8 minutes (on 674) and really playing with her lovely big 34"E tits and used the back alley well! Her favourite set!? Leila Lani was also on but was a bit boring as unfortunately (as is becoming usual!) was Cherry Leigh! on for just 25 minutes showing off her amazing cleavage BUT didn't get anything out! So predictable and very sad compared to when she first started the nightshows! I really think that BS need to get her to either do "proper " nightshows which would please me and a lot of us!? or relegate her to dayshows and/or the webshow!?......
So (for me!) a great night with 674 being the show to keep despite Amanda and Abby B being on!....
Tonight!?: hopefully Michelle Moist! until 5.30am with Priya!? until 5.00am and Kendall Kay?? and Le Reve until 4.00am. Plus a few (at the moment!) of my favourites should!? be on the webshow!? including Roxxy Clark!, Jennifer Wilde! (who hasn't been on FV for a very long time!) and Harriet Murphy! a very nice "new " girl!........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2024 13:54 by trains55.)
25-01-2024 13:52
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

After watching Amanda do a cracking show, for me it all went down hill. Never have and never will see the attraction of Georgia. Lacey so predictable now. Very aware she is trying to be too careful. Having seen the menu for the remaining evening, I decided on an early night.
25-01-2024 14:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So! Last night's FV shows were pretty good BUT not the expected ones! Priya! (predictably!) wasn't on but neither was Michelle Moist!......so BS gave us Caty Cole! and Sophie Hart! (In my opinion two of their top girls!). They were both on both channels for longish sections and were excellent! And they both went fully naked on 673 : Caty's first time since returning!?.....On 674 Sophie was braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly in her first section BUT Caty in her only section started off just in a jacket and no pants so was effectively "naked " but kept her amazing 32"E tits covered up!....Also on: Amy Lacey! on 673 for the first 33 minutes and braless from the start. Very good as expected. Kat Ryder (673 only) braless early and really shaking and playing with her big tits. And also on 673 was Tilly Taylor who did her usual PG show mostly in top half mode and covered up! Not a favourite of mine and no better!....and 14 minutes of an extended advert break. ....
Also on 674: Kendall Kay! for just 25 minutes and topless most of the time and really shaking and playing with her amazing big tits and showing off the rest of her lovely curves! Roxyie on for 28 minutes and topless from early on and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits (still don't know what size!)...and showing off the rest of her lovely curves! Both excellent as usual. And Amanda was on for the first 30 minutes as usual BUT didn't get naked!!!!!
So I thought that 673 was by far the best FV show because of both Caty! and Sophie going naked! despite two of the five girls not being favourites of mine! ......
And unusually! there wasn't ANY nudity on 674 at all: not even Amanda!!!!! And while there wasn't ANY extended advert breaks the section breaks were longer than necessary: one was of 15 minutes!!....
But an unexpectedly good night!
673 (for me!) put 674 into the shade but a good night nonetheless!.......
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin!? until 5.30am and Preeti Young!? until 5.00am with Kendall Kay ! and Joa Nova also on until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!!?? be on the webshow: Angell Delight!, Sophie Hart, Evangeline Vada!, Georgia Spice!, Roxy Winters!, Roxyie! and Karolina Francesca!...........Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2024 10:56 by trains55.)
26-01-2024 10:51
winsaw Offline

(25-01-2024 14:31 )derekdas Wrote:  . Lacey so predictable now. Very aware she is trying to be too careful.

I agree with that Amy is far to worried when naked she dose a far been show when she keeps her panties on, when a girl is playing safe it just spoils it

(This post was last modified: 26-01-2024 11:57 by winsaw.)
26-01-2024 11:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV