babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
With no reviews so far for last night sums up the shows for Thursday night. Valentina is just a bore nowadays. Roxxy was around again but she just thought tits only tonight. Beth did a usual good stint. But nobody, whilst I was watching, shone out. Lets hope for a much better Friday night.
12-01-2024 16:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So after a few very good/excellent shows this week I found last nights FV shows wanting! I was quite worried when I saw that Valentina and Preeti were scheduled as main girls! Preeti is variable but Valentina is very predictable! In the end Preeti obviously had a "better offer " and the ever reliable Beth was on instead! She "saved " the shows and was just as excellent as ever! But unfortunately Valentina was as dire as ever!.....Beth was on 673 for 1 hour and 9 minutes in two sections and for 1 hour 20 minutes on 674 and went naked on that channel. But apart from her I REALLY didn't enjoy the rest of the night. Valentina was on for 1 hour 30 minutes on 674 in three sections but ONLY! for 55 minutes on 673!!! Two favourites of mine were on and were "reasonable "! Roxxy Clark! was on 673 in the back alley (her "regular ") set for just 26 minutes and looked very sexy in a very big blue bra and pants with black stockings and shoes. She was braless twice in shortish bursts really showing off her amazing big 34"E tits and briefly in close-up! Nice BUT not her best show! And Cherry Leigh! was on 674 for just 29 minutes and did her usual PG show just showing cleavage and smiling!.........She really needs to up her game!! Other than that I wasn't much impressed! Amanda was on for her usual 28 minute section on 673 but unusually didn't get naked! Brooksie was on 674 in a bedset for just 29 minutes and was her usual self going braless early. BUT the biggest waste of time (as usual!) was Tilly Taylor!....She was on 673 for 58 minutes!! and 674 for 42 minutes!! Far too much in my opinion as she was covered up and MOSTLY in top half mode as usual!!!! So the only favourites of mine weren't very good except (of course!) Beth!...I'm assuming that a lot of girls (as well as Preeti) weren't in despite being listed on the "always accurate" because 673 had an extended advert break of 32 minutes!.....I really enjoyed seeing the lovely Bonni Gee on BSX doing justice to what sort of show it should be!........
I'm not expecting much tonight as the main girls are Beth! and Preeti!.....But in theory several of my favourites should!? be on the web and? TV..........
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2024 17:00 by trains55.)
12-01-2024 16:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

After a really good week bs sadly fell apart last night, it wasn't very good at all,
Beth did her usual good show I liked her white outfit not seen that before,
Roxxy I enjoyed in the alleyway, she had good energy lots of moving around into different positions, showed off her lovely curves very well plenty of her perfect peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs I would have liked more of her on TV,
PG cherry was truly terrible I think she should be no were near TV leave her on the web where she will show boob she's taking the piss on TV ,
Valentina she just doesn't seam to give a dam anymore spends most her time talking to the crew makes no real effort at all, she looks like she doesn't want to be there,
Fingers crossed it will be better tonight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-01-2024 17:15
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Absolutely winsaw and trains when I saw who was planned to the main girls I just thought why oh why bother put up with either of them
The only positive was Beth coming on instead of Priya and just got on with her creative and variety
Amanda and Brooks cameos are too short despite on the bed sets out in a effort
Negatives valentina tilly and cherry should not be ANYWHERE near a night show until any improvement is made which I doubt very much

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-01-2024 18:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night!! I thought last night's FV shows were MUCH better but I don't think that they could have been much worse! Beth was on again (as scheduled) as a main girl but as Preeti wasn't on BS gave us Sophie Hart! Both were excellent as expected! Beth was on 673 three times for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes and on 674 for just 22 minutes! but still managed to get naked in most of her sections including her trademark standing nude! Sophie was on 673 for 55 minutes and 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 32 minutes and went "naked " several times with her pants down to her stocking tops and also really shook and played with her lovely big 34"F tits partly in close-up! So both main girls did proper adult sections! Also on were: Roxy Winters! for 58 minutes going "naked " several times just in her stockings and put her pants in her mouth briefly! Excellent as always! Roxyie! for just 29 minutes and topless from the start using her usual positions and shaking everything and really playing with her lovely big tits! Still need to know her bust size!....Evangeline Vada! for 29 minutes and braless after just 3 minutes and really showing off her lovely curves and shaking her lovely tits and playing with them! Plus great arse and leg shots in mostly full shots! Lovely! These were all on 674 only. Kartel Kay was on both channels and was very good as usual going "naked " just in her boots and got very oily as she does! Very good as usual. And on 673 only were Emma Nord for 37 minutes in a pink see-through all in one suit and tights and black pants and shoes. She also had tape over her nipples!.WTF! She went "topless" briefly but kept her nipples taped over! And moved her pants down slightly and briefly! OK but not great compared to her recent shows! And Tilly Taylor was on for just 31 minutes and was crap as usual but at least she went topless!!..........
So (for me!) a much better night as I said at the beginning. Most of the girls gave us a PROPER adult showand all (except Emma and Tilly!!) were favourites of mine!
So two very reasonable shows on FV at last! But my highlight was watching Sophie Hart in her VIP show not expecting a great deal! BUT she ended up showing us her lovely pussy!!! Although the pink toy was in place a lot of the time I really enjoyed her and was VERY impressed and surprised by her! I went to sleep a very happy old man!.....
Tonight could/should be a good show: Caty Cole! and Atlanta Moreno! as main girls!.......Take care and enjoy!?.......... See you tomorrow sometime!.....
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2024 12:24 by trains55.)
13-01-2024 12:23
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin Atlanta as always is just absolutely captivating.. knows exactly what she’s doing, flexible and sexy and sultry.. what else can be said about her, it will become redundant at this point. Her name speaks for herself if you ask me ..Surprised

I’m sure Atlanta will get all the praise she absolutely deserves, but for me, the icing on the cake was that little stint Kartel did. I’m not sure she ever has a bad night! She knows exactly how to entice and sell you the fantasy of being right there with her.. she got naked and oily and at one point had her panties clinging on to that gorgeous ass..her string was clinging on to that gorgeous area..she makes the sexiest and naughtiest faces.. she’s in my top 3…and a very pretty girl Big Grin

Aurora was also great as ever.. sexy and horny and bouncy laugh
Such a sexy girl.. a natural beauty as well… Heart

Great night for me!!

Top night for me! Kartel and Atlanta SurprisedSurprised
14-01-2024 06:17
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Well well well after the mixed bag Thursday night into Friday morning the last two nights have been much better viewing largely because they realised the line up was all wrong
Friday night was good value with queen kiwi beth and Sophie and throw in cameos from Roxy winter's kartel roxyee and Emma
Last night was fun with caty Atlanta kartel and small appearances from Arura and maxie

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-01-2024 12:24
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Friday night,
Beth good naked show as always,
Sophie good lots of boob play nice to see her panties off,
Kartel very good as always naked and oiled up some very sexy positions,
Roxy Winters excellent such great energy and movement, lots of sexy positions loved all the peachy bum action with looking back over her shoulder, she always looks happy,
Saturday I any saw Atlanta but was happy with that
Atlanta was excellent as always so.much energy lots of different sexy positions, loved her sexy gymnastics, love seeing her doing the splits, her thong was tiny don't know how it cover her so sexy

14-01-2024 17:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes what a difference on Friday and Saturday night compared to before! It just shows that the girls make the difference between good, great or indifferent shows! And when Atlanta, Beth or Caty for example are on the shows are guaranteed to be excellent as a minimum!
I think that BS need to examine what other girls do BEFORE letting them bore us for too long: Tilly Taylor springs to mind! But she's not the only one! Hopefully tonight should be reasonable if the main girls are on: Nicole Snow and Sophie Hart!? And tomorrow night Beth is on with Priya!?......
14-01-2024 17:43
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Sunday night though it pretty good,
Nicole good to see her on TV she looked very sexy in her white outfit, lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera lovely small thong as well, spread her sexy legs wide, lots of boob play very good show,
Sophie good as always, lots of boob play, slipped her panties down for some sexy positions,
Maxie good again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she interacts with the camera so well great to watch,
Roxyie sexy schoolgirl outfit lots of playing with her lovely big boobs spread her legs, she's getting more confident and doing more sexy positions,
Good start to the week

15-01-2024 11:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV