Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good
Arura and Nicole were the main two girls yet totally different shows Nicole brought the variety and flair whilst Arura brought some creativity despite limited
Also had a hyper hour with Lori
Small appearances from Stella and Georgia to complete the night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-12-2023 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Summed it up nicely Geri agree with that,
Both main girls Nicole and Arura I thought did very food shows,
I liked seeing Arura showing off his flexible she is doing the splits,
Good to see Nicole naked on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-12-2023 12:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So Xmas eve has been and gone as personally was a tale of two halves
The pathetic halves dished up by valentina and slice were truly awful they showed why they have had not many chances being main girls
It needed the cameos from Arura Jamie amanda and our queen kiwi beth to save everything
Especially treated to a Xmas gift from Beth in the alley santa outfit with oil without being too baised her best stint of the year
Merry Christmas everyone

25-12-2023 11:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I wondered what the noise was in my TV chimney. It was Lady Christmas landing in the alleyway to save the night.

25-12-2023 12:41
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, why the f--k did the cameraman keep raising the camera for Valentina ? She was never ever going to show anything round her pussy area. Alice so boring now. You get the same routine all the time, never varies. Good early show from Amanda, with the control of the camera, she wasn't afraid to show some nice bits.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2023 00:06 by derekdas.)
26-12-2023 00:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's shows were a case of two extremes!....Beth and Valentina.........Beth was (of course!) excellent BUT Valentina was............Valentina! She was on for 2 hours 34 minutes BUT thankfully only on 673!......Beth was on both channels for a total of 2 hours 57 minutes giving us her best! Also on: Kartel Kay (674 only) very good as usual and went naked and got very oily as she does! Amanda Rendall was on 674 for 56 minutes and went naked as usual. The only other girl on was Ferrari Red! on 673 for just 26 minutes looking lovely showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse BUT stayed covered up!.....
So a pretty poor night except for Beth and Kartel as well as Amanda who did her usual show! But (for me!) not a GREAT night!
And tonight doesn't bode well with Valentina on again until 5.30am!! BUT Sophie Hart (on until 5.00am) might help us! Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web and might "escape "..........to TV!?.......
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2023 10:28 by trains55.)
26-12-2023 10:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So very very true trains buddy rather seen kartel as main girl with Beth then we would have better viewing whilst really really want to know what there bloody logic is by putting valentina as a main girl is when we know she'll do next to fuck all ALL NIGHT another one who is failing big time could have easily done with more Amanda who showed how to do a show even on the bed set
Ferrari has been less of impressive of late hence why she's been more on days than nights maybe that's where valentina should go and stay there until some improvement

26-12-2023 13:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night wasn't great the expected lack of girls ment a lot of air time for some and sadly that meant we got to see a lot of Valentina doing her very best to send us to sleep it's amazing she can make her shows so in watchable when she's got such a good body,
Jamie was the other main girl and she did a lot better good movement and energy lots of different sexy positions liked her sexy outfit, she showed how easy it can be when doing things with the right attitude, the two.main girls really were chalk and cheese last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-12-2023 12:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2023 12:40 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night wasn't great the expected lack of girls ment a lot of air time for some and sadly that meant we got to see a lot of Valentina doing her very best to send us to sleep it's amazing she can make her shows so in watchable when she's got such a good body,
Jamie was the other main girl and she did a lot better good movement and energy lots of different sexy positions liked her sexy outfit, she showed how easy it can be when doing things with the right attitude, the two.main girls really were chalk and cheese last night

Actually the other "main " girl was Sophie Hart BUT Jamie was MUCH better! It was great seeing Georgia! on FV for a longish time again! But far too much of Valentina who just isn't a favourite of mine And as Geriisgreat says Ferrari Red! another of my favourites seems worse on nights now than she used to be and is actually better on daytime!?.....
Tonight!?: Preeti and Beth! So one should give us a show!.....
27-12-2023 13:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a very flat Tuesday night very little impact
Enjoyed Jamie pre freeview and for the other time during the night she was on
Disappointing from Sophie never really got into gear
As for Valentina when she started at 10 saying thanks for letting me being on 3 nights in a row I just laughed as personally that surely has to be her FINAL night show for quite a while fingers crossed as it was as shite as all her other shows she's done in the last few years very limited and doesn't seem to do anything

27-12-2023 18:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV