babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw and trains a very strange night last night I actually thought the girls on the bed sets were BETTER viewing than the ones that were at mk for longer periods of time
Roxy is proving her worth atm might be interesting to see if gets to mk for a whole night and we get see her in more than one thing
Nicole gutted we only seen a hour of her yet made it count
Sophie had the amber role pretty disappointing with that effort
Whilst found arura and Bella baby appearances pretty mixed given there efforts in recent weeks
Brookies efforts were pretty decent
Valentina another big chance to do ANYTHING to regain any belief of being a night girl but nope standard shite
As for later could be a complete lottery

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-12-2023 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Again sadly I thought Wednesday night was not that good, this is turning into one of BS most poor weeks in a long time, again there was no energy in the studio to many girls trying to get away with doing very little,
Ruby was very good and did s good job of savings the night, unlike most girls she had good energy looked happy , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, did some different sexy positions,
Bella was ok but a little static when I saw her the camera seamed to close that wasn't given her room to move, lots of playing with her lovely big which I did enjoy,
Cherry and Leila did day shows they really should not be on nights if they will not go topless it just kills the whole show,
I really don't know what's going wrong this week it's like they all gone on their Xmas holidays early lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2023 12:06 by winsaw.)
14-12-2023 12:03
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, another easily forgettable evening. Only saviour was Bella. But her movements were somewhat hampered by being in that pink room. Not the best set IMO. Pity, she never had a costume change throughout the evening. Although what she was wearing was fine. And she did show us plenty of arse and boobs to drool over. Again Beth did her usual good show, but it's beginning to be a bit like you can have too much of a good thing sometimes. Lori, well every time I switched to her set, during ad breaks, the camera was nearly up to her throat all the time. I was wondering if her tip goal was to do some deep throat, and this was BS's interpretation. I'm thinking if these evenings don't improve soon, then I'm thinking is it worth tuning in any more. Probably a load of guys have already decided this. Not now am I ready with the hand set to switch on the channels eagerly awaiting for what great show will BS put on to better last nights. Completely the opposite. If I remember to or can't be bothered to sometimes, I wonder what rubbish they'll try and get away with tonight. Not so good.
14-12-2023 13:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2023 12:03 )winsaw Wrote:  Again sadly I thought Wednesday night was not that good, this is turning into one of BS most poor weeks in a long time, again there was no energy in the studio to many girls trying to get away with doing very little,
Ruby was very good and did s good job of savings the night, unlike most girls she had good energy looked happy , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, did some different sexy positions,
Bella was ok but a little static when I saw her the camera seamed to close that wasn't given her room to move, lots of playing with her lovely big which I did enjoy,
Cherry and Leila did day shows they really should not be on nights if they will not go topless it just kills the whole show,
I really don't know what's going wrong this week it's like they all gone on their Xmas holidays early lol
Yes I thought that it was a bit lack lustre! Ruby Mae! was excellent again and "saved" the night especially being (allowed to be!?) on for 55 minutes! Bella! ONLY on in shortish sections and as you say very static most of the time: one of her worst nights although she looked to be MUCH better before midnight!?... And Cherry! and Roxxy both did dayshows! Roxxy! even had her nipples taped over!!!!! So despite a few top girls being on it was a pretty dire night again!! Tonight could!? be SLIGHTLY better!? Caty! and Preeti are scheduled as "main: girls with Kendall Kay! supposedly on from 9.00 until 5.00am!?......she hasn't appeared for a long time despite being scheduled!........
14-12-2023 17:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah been a weird week so fat
Glad Beth was back last night and made her usual effort in switching it up
Bella baby a bit better than the night before just feel like she's a little stuck atm and wanting to be more unleashed
Ruby mae made a fun cameo
Roxy Clark stuck in the alley yet very limited
Agreed on cherry and leiia really baffling by both of them more so cherry than lelia as I have some belief she will break out soon enough though reckon we will just give up on her

14-12-2023 18:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2023 18:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah been a weird week so fat
Glad Beth was back last night and made her usual effort in switching it up
Bella baby a bit better than the night before just feel like she's a little stuck atm and wanting to be more unleashed
Ruby mae made a fun cameo
Roxy Clark stuck in the alley yet very limited
Agreed on cherry and leiia really baffling by both of them more so cherry than lelia as I have some belief she will break out soon enough though reckon we will just give up on her

Yes I'm baffled by Cherry! On her first nightshow she was on for a lot of the night (on both FV channels!) and was topless most of the time! which was very nice! BUT since then she has been doing "dayshows": really backwards! AND Roxxy was on for a longish time also in "dayshow " mode and even with tape over her nipples!.........
14-12-2023 18:37
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

Last night Cherry did her topless tip goal before she went on tv and did nothing of note on tv. Didn’t see Roxxy on tv last night was she only on web ? Fay fox was great on the free web stream they should put her on tv more.
15-12-2023 10:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping I thought that last night's FV shows were a bit better BUT still not great!
673 had Caty Cole! on twice for 1 hour 33 minutes and was good but still NOT back to how she used to be! Mia Middleton! for 43 minutes and top: nice to see her again but NOT! Leila Lani for 28 minutes and covered up AGAIN! Kiah Monae for 25 minutes and braless very early showing off her big tits! And Evangeline Vada was on again for the last 54 minutes until 4.30! Went braless early showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice big tits! with top half shots and fullscreen with her lovely body and shapely legs on display! A very nice girl without any obvious ink! No Priya at all as I assume that she was on the webshow from after her only section on 674? So 29 minutes of adverts until the show finished!......,.....
674 was (for me!) the best channel with mostly longish sections. Priya was on for 56 minutes and was.......crap! Topless only but with lots of top half shots!....Kiah Monae was on for 55 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673. Caty Cole! was on for the last 28 minutes ONLY! Topless on and off and with no pants but not great! Cherry Leigh! was on for 59 minutes BUT again was covered up! A lovely girl but definitely on a backward projectory since her very good first night when she was on for a VERY long time and topless most of the night ! Now unfortunately in daytime mode!...But I decided to keep 674 because BS!( thanks!) allowed Georgia Spice! to be on FV for a total of 1 hour 5 minutes in total (including her "usual ") 2 minutes at midnight! She was braless from 4 minutes in until the end of her main section: my longest braless section of her since she had her new tits done! Excellent as usual and with lots of good angles showing off her lovely curves!.......but as expected Kendall Kay didn't appear AGAIN!!!.....and 14 minutes of extra adverts!....But I was pleased with what I recorded!.........take care.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2023 10:56 by trains55.)
15-12-2023 10:54
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Caty Cole was very good last night in the stint that finished at about 1:30. She got up close to the camera alot and was very sexy in general.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-12-2023 17:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains buddy thankfully we only seen pathetic Priya on one channel and for a minimal time as she continues to be so shite it's well worth just fast forwarding her
Caty was good viewing especially I enjoyed her little black dress she had on at the start of the night before later in the night had other options
More wasted time with cherry and lelia could have easily had another stint with Mia as I found her first stint a tad short yet pretty decent
Kiah is slowly getting better maybe cherry and lelia could learn from kiahs approach

15-12-2023 22:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV