babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Im with you winsaw and trains once we got rid of the main girls of layla and priya it was far better viewing
We may have only had a hour of Beth yet in the alley it was seductive as normal
Kartel both stints were enjoyable and had a change with added oil as her usual in the second stint
Whilst Bella baby and Emma nord both on a bed set were good viewing
Brookies was on pre freeview also on the bed set and good also
As for layla and priya gees talk about boredom to say the least Monday blues at its finest not sure if it was true that layla was more unleashed on bsx then back to her usual shite

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-12-2023 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2023 18:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Im with you winsaw and trains once we got rid of the main girls of layla and priya it was far better viewing
We may have only had a hour of Beth yet in the alley it was seductive as normal
Kartel both stints were enjoyable and had a change with added oil as her usual in the second stint
Whilst Bella baby and Emma nord both on a bed set were good viewing
Brookies was on pre freeview also on the bed set and good also
As for layla and priya gees talk about boredom to say the least Monday blues at its finest not sure if it was true that layla was more unleashed on bsx then back to her usual shite

Yes I was horrified by Priya! I watched BSX as usual and Layla did show everything BUT only from a distance! But if it wasn't for Beth, Kartel, Bella ,Emma AND Ruby Mae! I think that the shows would have been EVEN worse!...........if that was possible.......
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023 21:43 by trains55.)
05-12-2023 21:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty good
Amy had a couple of good section good energy in her first section lots of different positions showed off her lovely curves very well, in second section she got naked but got distracted by pervecam so not as good as section one,
Georgia was very good, she getting more confident, again more of her perfect peachy bum on show when on all fours and she spread her legs wide very rare from her,
Roxy star of the show, she showed why she's a award winner an excellent naked show she's so confident showing off her fit body it's a joy to watch, lots of different positions , very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, like it when she sits up with her pussy only hid by a bit of the sheet she's a naughty girl who really enjoyed herself last night was s great watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-12-2023 11:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2023 11:32 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty good
Amy had a couple of good section good energy in her first section lots of different positions showed off her lovely curves very well, in second section she got naked but got distracted by pervecam so not as good as section one,
Georgia was very good, she getting more confident, again more of her perfect peachy bum on show when on all fours and she spread her legs wide very rare from her,
Roxy star of the show, she showed why she's a award winner an excellent naked show she's so confident showing off her fit body it's a joy to watch, lots of different positions , very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, like it when she sits up with her pussy only hid by a bit of the sheet she's a naughty girl who really enjoyed herself last night was s great watch

Yes absolutely excellent as you say even on FV! Abby not a favourite of mine was really good as usual. It was great seeing Amy! up to her usual excellent self especially on a main set and also Arura Sky! also on a main set and going "naked " except for her stockings AND she was (allowed to be!) on for 57 minutes! Very nice shots of her lovely curves and especially her lovely arse and 34"E tits with their perky nipples! We also saw Maxie Rhoads (another non-favourite girl of mine) who was "naked " and fully naked for her last 47 minutes! It was good to see Bunny Saint on for the first time in ages and really showing off her lovely curves as she does and was on for 30 minutes. And it was great to see Bella Baby! as usual but on a bedset again! and for ONLY 26 minutes! BUT standard excellent Bella!!....So yes a very good night: and better than recently!..Tonight we should have Arura Sky! as a main girl with.......Preeti Young!...........plus Kendall Kay! and Sophie Hart (on until 4.00am).........
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2023 23:10 by trains55.)
06-12-2023 14:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW! I thought that last night's FV shows were the best in a long time! Both main girls were very good: Preeti (only on 673) 3as better than recently and went "naked " except for her stockings and fully naked briefly AND with only a few top half shots! Arura Sky! was on both channels and went naked in all three sections! Excellent as usual and really showing off (ALL!) of her lovely curves and especially her nice 34"E tits with their perky nipples and her shapely arse! One of her best FV shows! We also saw new girl Holly Mia who was on for a longish time and went topless VERY briefly showing off her impressive big tits: a very nice black girl! Maxie Rhoads was a bit restrained. And Bunny Saint was on again for just 31 minutes but good as usual. Abby was on for just a few seconds at midnight on 674 at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. BUT the highlight for me was seeing Ruby Mae! again! She was on 673 for the first 34 minutes topless from the start and showing off her lovely curves and (shaking) arse and really shaking everything including her lovely 36"C tits! Very good BUT she was on 674 for 42 minutes in the same (virginal!?) white outfit AND went fully naked for 28 minutes (her first time!?) in various positions including sat up! Excellent and my best ever footage of her so far! BOTN for me! An excellent night!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023 15:34 by trains55.)
07-12-2023 10:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ it's interesting how people see shows differently one of the reason I like this thread , for me I thought last night was very quiet with not a lot going on,
I did enjoy Arura getting naked on TV doing a good show as usual but didn't see anyone else really doing much so went to bed early, sounds like missed a good show from Ruby a girl I think is really improving think bs should give her more TV time and earlier in the night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-12-2023 11:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2023 11:12 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ it's interesting how people see shows differently one of the reason I like this thread , for me I thought last night was very quiet with not a lot going on,
I did enjoy Arura getting naked on TV doing a good show as usual but didn't see anyone else really doing much so went to bed early, sounds like missed a good show from Ruby a girl I think is really improving think bs should give her more TV time and earlier in the night,

Yes Arura! naked is always enjoyable! BUT seeing Ruby Mae! fully naked (her first time!?) made my night! She was actually on for 34 minutes at midnight and her longish section where she was naked was from 2..03 until 3.00 so NOT very late! She made last night's shows really excellent!.....
07-12-2023 15:32
GuinnessGuinness Offline
Junior Poster

Have to agree with both of the above.

Thought it was amazing the “new guard” of BS in both Arura and Ruby given a chance to get some real airtime and both getting naked.

Ruby a little static but Arura wow her potential is off the scale.
07-12-2023 20:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Arura 34e seriously that busty I'm shocked didn't think they were that big
The last few nights I've enjoyed Abby Amy bunny arura and ruby
Preeti was decent with decent improvement on recent times
Maxine had her moments

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-12-2023 22:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2023 22:25 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Arura 34e seriously that busty I'm shocked didn't think they were that big
The last few nights I've enjoyed Abby Amy bunny arura and ruby
Preeti was decent with decent improvement on recent times
Maxine had her moments

So did you miss seeing Ruby Mae! in her first ever naked section on a nightshow:?? Absolutely excellent!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2023 05:37 by trains55.)
07-12-2023 23:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV