babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Indeed winsaw when you have Beth Nicole and atlanta on there was NO way they would make a horror show throw in ashlynn in for a short time and I'm very satisfied whilst others around were standard hyper lori and boring trio of layla Sarah Daniels and tilly

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-11-2023 17:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was a good start to the week I thought,
Ashlyn unrestricted naked show on TV about time, she was excellent, lots of energy and movement, great to see her using hand thong, so many sexy positions , she needs to be on TV more,
Arura very good as always slipped her panties down and showed off her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play and tongue out action , great energy,
Georgia was in MK nice to see her showing off her fit body on a proper set she's definitely getting more comfortable in a proper TV studio, her best show yet from MK,
Sophie very good she outfit, nice seeing her on her knees with tongue out, lovely peachy bum action when bending over the desk, legs spread a well, very sexy show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2023 12:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2023 12:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was a good start to the week I thought,
Ashlyn unrestricted naked show on TV about time, she was excellent, lots of energy and movement, great to see her using hand thong, so many sexy positions , she needs to be on TV more,
Arura very good as always slipped her panties down and showed off her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play and tongue out action , great energy,
Georgia was in MK nice to see her showing off her fit body on a proper set she's definitely getting more comfortable in a proper TV studio, her best show yet from MK,
Sophie very good she outfit, nice seeing her on her knees with tongue out, lovely peachy bum action when bending over the desk, legs spread a well, very sexy show,

Yes a great start to the week with all of the girls giving us good sections despite some being very short: one was only 19 minutes! BUT overall a very good night especially seeing Georgia! on FV for just 27 minutes! And Ashlyn being allowed to give us a "proper: nightshow!.....And I also saw Georgia! on BSX which was very nice!.......
06-11-2023 18:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Ashlyn able to do a reasonably unrestricted show last night. Mainly due to the cameraman, who managed to keep Ashlyn's pussy just behind the graphics on tv, which gave for a great show for us watching on-line. Many thanks. Unlike the cameraman on the set for Kartel, who kept telling her to adjust her thong every few minutes.
06-11-2023 20:23
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Yeah winsaw a good end to a good weekend
Another enjoyable night watching Beth in full flow including a very good stint in the alley
First time in a little bit seeing Georgia away from the bed set still feel she's adjusting to it and not maximizing her new boobs still
Standard kartel stints with oil just getting on with it
Ashlyns brief appearance after being on in the afternoon was pretty good
Whilst was standard boredom with amber and Layla
Pre Freeview we had to endure Tilly and Ferrari two girls at different scales of boob size yet very little impact

06-11-2023 21:57
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Thought last night was pretty good. Nice to see Zoe Grey actually doing something a little bit more sexy than of late. Kartel did another splendid stint, with plenty of oil and nakedness, wearing the most tiniest thong she could get away with. And more congrats to the cameraman/men on their sets as well. They weren't afraid to keep the camera showing close up shots of arse and pussy areas. Even though it was obvious, on occasions, they were showing a bit more than they should. If it was the same cameraman who was on Ashlyn's set last evening, then he /she needs the job permanently. Another reasonable evening from Michelle, but not jaw dropping. Did not see the point of Summer Fox's shows, in fact, at one point when she left, after a long stint, within a few seconds she was back doing another longish stint. All very tame and daytime material. We also had Kat, in a bed set, wearing a red two piece, but never really did anything. Remained covered up while I was watching.
Yeah good evening, just for the camera work alone.
07-11-2023 12:06
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm with you Derek a pretty good Monday nights viewing
It needed Michelle and kartel to glue it together both know how to deliver a night show
Whilst summer was alright didn't do a lot similar to lelia who was pg13 yet at least we seen a bit more from her than usual
Zoe back after a mini break did the Amber role thong on nothing else pretty standard for her
Whilst pre freeview another snooze fest watching tilly and Ferrari

07-11-2023 18:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2023 18:05 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah I'm with you Derek a pretty good Monday nights viewing
It needed Michelle and kartel to glue it together both know how to deliver a night show
Whilst summer was alright didn't do a lot similar to lelia who was pg13 yet at least we seen a bit more from her than usual
Zoe back after a mini break did the Amber role thong on nothing else pretty standard for her
Whilst pre freeview another snooze fest watching tilly and Ferrari

I actually agree with both of you but thought that although Michelle! was very good (as usual ) she seemed a bit tame!
07-11-2023 18:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thought Tuesday night was very good
Arura was excellent did a really good naked show on TV, great to see her doing standing nude her body looked amazing, loved all the peachy bum action, she was having fun,
Beth did her usual excellent naked show , nice standing nude she's really good on TV when naked,
Bella Baby really enjoyed her show she was full of energy using her flexible legs to do some great sexy gymnastics, she got into the pretzel position so sexy with her tiny thong on hardly covered her,
Abby was her usual fun self lots of energy standing up bouncing around the set lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Amy great to see her as a main girl, lots of energy, used the set well to show off her body, lots of sexy bending over peachy bum action, great to see her changing outfits

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-11-2023 12:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2023 12:22 )winsaw Wrote:  Thought Tuesday night was very good
Arura was excellent did a really good naked show on TV, great to see her doing standing nude her body looked amazing, loved all the peachy bum action, she was having fun,
Beth did her usual excellent naked show , nice standing nude she's really good on TV when naked,
Bella Baby really enjoyed her show she was full of energy using her flexible legs to do some great sexy gymnastics, she got into the pretzel position so sexy with her tiny thong on hardly covered her,
Abby was her usual fun self lots of energy standing up bouncing around the set lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Amy great to see her as a main girl, lots of energy, used the set well to show off her body, lots of sexy bending over peachy bum action, great to see her changing outfits
Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were good BUT not great! Arura Sky! was excellent especially in her standing nude section with (possibly!?) a very brief snatch of her pussy! when in side shots! One of my favourites! Abby (not a favourite of mine ) was good as usual and went naked! All the girls were very good BUT I was disappointed with Bella Baby! on FV as she stayed covered up (admittedly in a see-through suit!) and Amy Lacey! who only went topless but gave us very nice arse shots as usual. Even Roxy Winters! kept her pants on! Bella! and Beth! were both excellent (as usual!) on BSX although I wish that Bella! would get fully naked! But again Amy Lacey! was disappointing as she had set a (too) high tipgoal to show her pussy which wasn't reached! So she just did a nightshow! But at least she took her bra off!! So (for me!) a mixed night on FV!.....
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2023 14:20 by trains55.)
08-11-2023 14:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV