babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So last night's FV shows were okish BUT not great! Caty Cole! wasn't on but Priya was......Priya! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes and 674 for only 22 minutes! One of her worst nights: topless and braless but fairly static and with a lot of top half shots! Crap! Various other girls helped out.
Also on 673: Michelle Moist! was on for 1 hour and was of course excellent! She was braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly for a few minutes showing the top of her (now less hairy) pussy! Nice! She was energetic and showing off her lovely arse and shaking it as well as her lovely legs. She also did something that I haven't seen before: she put her hand inside her stocking! As I said excellent as always! Ella! was on for just 31 minutes and went braless using her usual positions showing off her nice small 34"A tits and the rest of her curves. Good. Kiah Monae was on for 55 minutes and showed off her curves in various positions and was topless straight away. Quite good as she was the last time she was on. And Amazonian Charlie! was on for 33 minutes in her usual underwear and PVC boots. She used her usual positions BUT stayed covered up most of the time! She got one tit out and went topless for ONLY 4 minutes! Very disappointing as ever since her first FV nightshow when she was on for a VERY long time and really gave us a fantastic show she has now gone really backwards! A Real shame as I thought that she would have gradually improved......and there was an extended advert break of 10 minutes. So an average show and quite disappointing!
674 also had: Amazonian Charlie! for the first 30 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. In the same outfit as on 673 but was even worse! One nipple was visible VERY briefly and she got one tit out for a few minutes and played with it! But that was her BEST moment! As I said in my review of 673 she has unfortunately gone back from her very first nightshow some time ago!...Michelle Moist! was on for 59 minutes and was in a black outfit. She went braless early and played with her lovely 32"B tits and showed off the rest of her lovely curves and especially her lovely shapely legs and arse! She took her pants off for 17 minutes and was "naked " showing off her (now less hairy) pussy and rubbed it visibly! Excellent as always! Kendall Kay! was on for just 24 minutes and was braless from the start just in small black pants. She used her usual positions showing off her amazing big tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Excellent despite a very short section and definitely a favourite of mine. Kiah Monae was on for the last 55 minutes until 4.44 in the same outfit as on 673. She was just as energetic as before and went topless from the start AND was braless for the last 16 minutes and oiled up her tits! Probably her best FV show ever! Very good but still not a favourite of mine. And Kartel Kay (always reliably good) was on for 55 minutes and was topless from the start. She used her usual positions and was " naked " briefly with her suit well down. Excellent as always. So another reasonable show mainly because of Michelle! ( again !) and Kartel. But all of the girls (except Priya!) did quite well BUT Charlie was very disappointing!.......there was an extended advert break of 10 minutes and a couple of section breaks were of 7 minutes!
However with several girls possibly not available I guess that it was a bit of a challenge for BS to get reasonable TV shows sorted out as well as their MAIN concern: webshow, cam AND pervcam!..........so two shows not worth keeping.......
Tonight!?: Caty Cole!? until 5.30am with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Priya Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Roxy Winters!, Jamie Knight, Karolina Francesca!, April Mae!, Roxxy Clark!, Nicole Snow and Amber Paige!.....Enjoy!?..............
22-09-2023 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I just can't be that bothered to spend all night watching the shows atm. Too many overdressed, rather static, top half shots, all very boring.
I did tune in last night for a while though, as Michelle was on. But even her shows have generally tamed down now. What narks me is she/ they tend to linger too long on one spot on her body. Be it arse or pussy area, it can get a bit samey after several minutes of it. I did actually turn off while she was wearing the black outfit because of that same reason. But maybe that was a mistake on my part as trains said she got naked and rubbed her pussy visibly.
22-09-2023 11:46
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-09-2023 11:46 )derekdas Wrote:  Yeah, I just can't be that bothered to spend all night watching the shows atm. Too many overdressed, rather static, top half shots, all very boring.
I did tune in last night for a while though, as Michelle was on. But even her shows have generally tamed down now. What narks me is she/ they tend to linger too long on one spot on her body. Be it arse or pussy area, it can get a bit samey after several minutes of it. I did actually turn off while she was wearing the black outfit because of that same reason. But maybe that was a mistake on my part as trains said she got naked and rubbed her pussy visibly.

Hi there.
I don't watch the shows all night and as I haven't got Sky I catch up on the webshow before I go to sleep and record both FV shows and fast edit them when I get up!
22-09-2023 15:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The last two nights have been very low key to watch often repeative stints I've found
Both twins have bored me to sleep as per the normal these days
Kiah was not bad last night given she probably was a last minute change of plan
It needed kartel Michelle and Kendall to save last night
Definitely with you trains with regards to Amazonian it's like she's hit a road block and doesn't want to do much
Whilst watched a few clips of brookie little from the web just a pity she didn't appear on TV as it could have helped

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-09-2023 20:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were (again!) PRETTY average......Caty Cole! was on for 1 hour 36 minutes in two sections on 673 and for ONLY 22 minutes on 674! She was as energetic as usual and lovely to watch BUT even though she moved her pants down on both channels she seemed a bit tame and only went topless briefly on 674! Preeti! the other main girl was only on 674! She was on for 1 hour 49 minutes! in two sections. She went topless early and braless in both sections BUT most of her sections were AGAIN in top half mode! She was probably naked in her last section........Crap again unless you go into pervcam!.....not a great night from her!
Also on 673: Brooke Little! was on for ONLY 28 minutes apparently after a two week holiday! She went topless and really played with her lovely 30"F tits and showed off the rest of her amazing curves BUT didn't go further! And we saw her pink toy very briefly! It was great to see her on FV after a VERY long time but it wasn't her best show! Cherry Leigh! was on for ONLY 26 minutes looking lovely in pink and used her usual positions. But she was only topless for 5 minutes! OK BUT not great although it was good to see her! Amazonian Charlie! was on for 31 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She was well covered! She used her usual positions and went topless VERY briefly and played with her nice tits. Not GREAT but nice to see her. Angell Delight was on for 37 minutes in her usual small bra and pants (bikini?) and used the bedset well and stood up and danced as she does! She went topless early (briefly) and later on but no further! Energetic as usual and lovely to watch! And Ferrari Red! was on for just 28 minutes in a VERY brief black bra with her usual pants, stockings and shoes. She showed lots of her amazing cleavage as her bra didn't really cover much of her lovely big tits! She was topless very early and was knelt up for most of her section! It's great that BS are putting her on FV for a change now! And there was an extended advert break of 22 minutes.....so a reasonable but not great night!......
674 also had: Amazonian Charlie! for just 29 minutes in the same outfit as on 673 BUT she stayed covered up! Although she's a favourite of mine she is definitely going backwards after a very promising first night when she was on for a very long time and really giving us a great nightshow! A REAL shame! Roxy Winters! was on for just 29 minutes but still managed to get fully naked for just 5 minutes! She was crouched mainly but sat/knelt up and used the bedsheet as a "thong "! Excellent as usual! And Kartel Kay was on for 55 minutes in her usual black suit and used her usual positions being very energetic as always! She went topless straight away and braless and was fully naked for quite a long time! Very good as expected! ....so another reasonable but not great show! It was strange that (in my opinion!) the two girls who were the best in the show (Roxy and Kartel) weren't big names! .....and there was an extended advert break of 24 minutes as well as a few longer than necessary section breaks: one of 9 minutes!.....
So overall I thought that last night's FV offering was quite subdued and a bit boring! All of the girls were favourites of mine BUT it didn't seem like a show to enjoy!?.......
Tonight!?: Beth Bennett! until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Kendall Kay ! and Bunny Saint until 5.00am and Preeti Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel!, Tara T!, Arura Sky!, Mia Middleton!, Amazonian Charlie!,Janesa Mia!, Ashlyn Shaw! and Amber Paige!. Enjoy!?.......no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up when I'm able to. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2023 10:31 by trains55.)
23-09-2023 10:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

23-09-2023 13:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a bit more like the Caty of old last night full view of her bare boobs and some cheeky ass moments
Standard mixed bag with Preeti
Kartel and Roxy's cameos were good value compared to cherry and Amazonian offered up very little
Enjoyed seeing brookie little on TV and the web

23-09-2023 14:13
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just another average evening. Beth was again the best of the bunch. Sophie Hart did a show that was ok, but what is all this scratching she still continues to do after several months. Surely, she doesn't think it's a turn on. Think she needs to change her washing powder. There was a 2.4.1 with Amazonian and Kat. Nothing special really happened as expected. But did get to see some great arse close ups from both girls. Amazonian did try to pixilate the tv show on the web, but each time she tried, it came back to normal cam. Thought Kat was the better of the two, and was always trying to do a little bit more for the viewers. I wouldn't mind seeing her on her own sometime on tv, in the sauna maybe. We also had another tame show from Cherry. As I've said before, another Layla Rose clone. Disappointing evening.
24-09-2023 15:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm with you Derek Beth was the glue that kept the night going with another seductive stint in the alley especially
Sophie can be hit miss at times especially if she's limited in choices
Whilst was frustrating watching cherry a very daring choice yet little impact same Sarah pathetic Daniels
The 2-4-1s on TV since first period of COVID have been nothing short of awful and just a complete waste of time and lack of effort

24-09-2023 22:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were better than recently. The main girls were Beth Bennett and Sophie Hart: two top girls and they were pretty good BUT of course Beth was excellent and the best! Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes in her silky red dress (only!) and was fully naked early in both sections. She used her usual positions and in her last section until 4.45 she did her kneeling nude shots AND also did press-ups! Something else different!! Excellent! She was on 674 for 59 minutes as a "dominant " secretary and was fully dressed including shoes! But she ended up "naked " just in her shoes and did her usual standing "nude " shots at the end. Yet another faultless night from the lovely Beth. Sophie was on 673 for 51 minutes and was braless from the start with her suit well down and just in black pants and stockings (she used the same outfit all night ) and used her usual positions . She took her stockings and pants off early and so was "naked " just with her suit down. Very good but with some top half shots! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 42 min! She was braless from the start again and moved her pants down slightly in her first section but ended up fully naked in her last section which finished at 4.58! A very good night from her and one of her best! Also on 673: Arura Sky! was on for 57 minutes using the bedset well. She was braless from the start in a red suit and white pants and ended up just in her pants with excellent full body and arse shots! Excellent as usual. Stella Paris was on for the first 47 minutes braless from the start and mostly crouched: her only FV appearance. OK and good as usual but not a favourite of mine. And Cherry Leigh! was on for just 28 minutes in a red suit and red and white shoes. She showed off her lovely cleavage and went topless for ONLY a few seconds!.....almost another dayshow!......So a very good show with a good selection of girls.
674 unusually didn't have any introduction or adverts at the beginning so Cherry Leigh! was on for just a few seconds at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. We also saw : Amber Paige! for 44 minutes for the first time in a very long time! She was braless and wearing st! Usual positions and nothing really new! Bella Mendez was also on for just 29 minutes topless from the start and moved her pants down slightly twice while leant over the desk in the study. OK but not a favourite of mine. And Ferrari Red! was on for 44 minutes using the bedset well. She went topless early and was braless after just 7 minutes until the end (37 minutes). Very nice as usual and it's good that she's back on FV for longer than recent nights! So another very good show and overall a pretty good night certainly compared to recent nights! And although a few section breaks were slightly longer than necessary: a few of 7 or 8 minutes! neither show had ANY extended advert breaks!.....
Tonight!?: Michelle Moist! until 5.30am with Layla Rose! until 5.00am and Priya Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Beth Bennett, Cherry Leigh!. Karolina Francesca! and Tia Jade!.......Enjoy!?......no review tomorrow as I'm out all day from early on a rail tour! Take care.......
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2023 10:05 by trains55.)
25-09-2023 10:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV