babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I personally didn't think there was any improvement at all last night. Caty persists in wearing that long dress and showing mostly knickers. Needs to change the routine. The only time I tuned into Angell's bed set she was wearing blue pants. Having watched her a few times before, I get the impression she is proud of her hairy pussy and armpits and likes showing them off. I also think that the cameramen leave her to do her own thing, as she would be only showing a black bush at most. Must say that I gave up on the rest and went to bed early.
09-09-2023 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2023 10:57 )derekdas Wrote:  I personally didn't think there was any improvement at all last night. Caty persists in wearing that long dress and showing mostly knickers. Needs to change the routine. The only time I tuned into Angell's bed set she was wearing blue pants. Having watched her a few times before, I get the impression she is proud of her hairy pussy and armpits and likes showing them off. I also think that the cameramen leave her to do her own thing, as she would be only showing a black bush at most. Must say that I gave up on the rest and went to bed early.

Yes BUT it was STILL the most pussy that I've ever seen on FV BS.......it rather made up for an otherwise average night!.......
09-09-2023 11:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2023 11:16 )trains55 Wrote:  
(09-09-2023 10:57 )derekdas Wrote:  

Yes BUT it was STILL the most pussy that I've ever seen on FV BS.......it rather made up for an otherwise average night!.......

I understand with regard BS. But that was why most of us were saddened with the change of marketing, revamp of the site, and many other things, which lead to the eventual demise of S66.
With the right babes on, you were more or less guaranteed at some point to get pussy showing on live tv.
09-09-2023 11:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah another mixed up nights viewing with preeti and caty the main two
Standard preeti night hit miss moments
Caty really want the old caty back and more unleashed there was the odd good moment was quite enjoying her smallish white see through number before switching and then jumping set
Whilst cameos from poppy angel and jamie were good
Whilst tilly and amazionan were just a complete waste of time and space

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-09-2023 12:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023 12:41 by Snooks.)
09-09-2023 12:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally was a bit mixed up once again with no Alice shock horror NOT just seems like she wants to pick and choose whenever she wants to appear
So we had ashlynn and Sophie the main two both putting in good efforts though they can be better if just can be unleashed
Whilst we had cameos from Stella amber Nicole and angel
Another dreadful 2-4-1 with Sarah Daniels and amazionan Charlie honestly it's a farce watching those two as they do next to NOTHING just saying and personally reckon both should go

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-09-2023 11:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no Sophie Hart last night so Layla Rose! was on with Beth Bennett as a main girl. Beth was on 673 in two sections for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes and for just 24 minutes on 674. She was of course excellent and went naked in every section and knelt up naked in her last section on 673 until 4.43 and used her dress as a " thong " when sat up facing us in her very short section on 674. Always excellent and innovative!....Layla! was on 673 for ONLY 26 minutes but 1 hour 53 minutes on 674 in two! She was.........Layla!
Also on 673: Ashlyn Shaw! was on for 33 minutes using her usual positions and moved her pants down to mid calf but no further! OK. Cherry Leigh! was on 52 minutes in black bra pants and stockings in various positions. She EVENTUALLY got topless for ONLY one minute really showing off and playing with her amazing big tits! Otherwise she was covered up unfortunately but we saw great shots of her lovely shapely arse! Good BUT very disappointing. Tia Jade! another of my new favourites was on for 30 minutes almost topless from the start in a black suit with her lovely big tits almost escaping a few times before she went fully topless and really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits with their big nipples and areola! Lovely. So a very good show especially for Beth! But also for the other girls who were pretty good: all the girls were favourites of mine!.......
674 also had: Cherry! on for the first 31 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!? Very nice to watch BUT she was fully dressed in a dress, pants, stockings and shoes with ONLY very slight cleavage! Very disappointing again as I feel that she would be a great night girl IF she was more relaxed about it!.......Amber Paige! was on for just 27 minutes and braless from the start (back to normal!) and used her usual positions and moved her pants down slightly (very briefly!). Good as usual but nothing different! Arura Sky! was on for 31 minutes and was braless from the start just in grey pants which I think were see-through. She used her usual positions and was crouched a lot showing off her lovely curves and shaking her shapely arse and (possibly!) showing her pussy edge!? And she also sat up and showing off her lovely 34"E tits with their perky nipples. Very nice and as good as usual. And Georgia Spice! was on for 48 minutes! A nice longish section on FV for a change! She used her usual positions showing off her nice curves and went topless on and off and also braless three times in shortish sections and showing off her lovely new tits in all their glory! Very good as expected BUT I would have preferred her braless in one or more longer sections! But it was great to see her on FV for MUCH longer than we have recently!....
So another very good show and it ended up being a different show to the expected one!.....
and several scheduled girls didn't appear at all on TV and some weren't in at all.
Tonight!?: Arura Sky! UNTIL 5.30am (her first time!?: and hopefully on a main set at MK!?..) with Alice Goodwin! until 5.00am? and Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus (so far!) several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Layla Rose!, Mia Middleton!, Tia Jade!, Beth Bennett and Chloe Mae!........Enjoy!?.............
11-09-2023 09:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night I really enjoyed it dose seam to be one of the better days of the week now,

Beth excellent as always, naked and looking stunning she was using her dress to hide her pussy as a sort of thong when spreading her legs wide very inovative that's what she's the best smart mind always trying stuff,
Tia continued to impress worked her perfect peachy bum to camera very well, showed t her lovely big boobs again love her big nipples she's progressing very well,
Arura very good lots of her trademark ass to camera in a tiny thong very sexy stuff, she's got such great energy, love when she sticks her tongue out and looks at the camera you know she loves having cum over her face lol,
Georgia good show but maybe down on her usual level a bit as kept her bra on a lot of the time not as relaxed as last few times she's been on,
Cherry very frustrating again a day show most the time even more covered up than usual in s dress but did get her boobs out for 2 minutes and they were really nice no idea why she doesn't like showing them ,
Pretty good start to the new week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-09-2023 10:51
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2023 10:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night I really enjoyed it dose seam to be one of the better days of the week now,

Beth excellent as always, naked and looking stunning she was using her dress to hide her pussy as a sort of thong when spreading her legs wide very inovative that's what she's the best smart mind always trying stuff,
Tia continued to impress worked her perfect peachy bum to camera very well, showed t her lovely big boobs again love her big nipples she's progressing very well,
Arura very good lots of her trademark ass to camera in a tiny thong very sexy stuff, she's got such great energy, love when she sticks her tongue out and looks at the camera you know she loves having cum over her face lol,
Georgia good show but maybe down on her usual level a bit as kept her bra on a lot of the time not as relaxed as last few times she's been on,
Cherry very frustrating again a day show most the time even more covered up than usual in s dress but did get her boobs out for 2 minutes and they were really nice no idea why she doesn't like showing them ,

Cherry is not one of the girls I can claim to have seen very much of at all, but personally speaking, and I don't know where she went from there, I thought that it was a good way to start the night!! Too often, it is kit off 'quick sticks' without any subtlety, or 'narrative' behind it! Maybe more should try it (the main lady on - the other channel - and of the night most often (yes one H Scott) - as they say, sometimes starts that way! In actual fact, the right woman (yes we need more actual women) can turn a clothed tease into a blockbuster. Some of the best vids from a certain site, are just that (particularly with mature women)
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2023 12:30 by hornball.)
11-09-2023 12:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2023 10:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night I really enjoyed it dose seam to be one of the better days of the week now,

Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good. I really like Tia! (it's a BIG boob thing) and as you say she's progressing well. Georgia! was on for a longish time BUT only went topless in very brief snatches: thankfully I have longer braless footage of her BUT still a bit of a disappointment! And I was very disappointed with Cherry Leigh! She looked lovely and only went topless for about a minute! and 3as fully dressed in her other section on the other channel! Especially disappointing as in her previous show on the 3rd of July she was topless for a continuous 17 minutes! Much better!......and Ashlyn! was on briefly and was very restrained again!......
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2023 13:39 by trains55.)
11-09-2023 13:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV