babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Friday night done and dusted and personally was pretty good just repeative stints noone having a plan b
Preeti and Sophie the main two with Sophie marginally better I found
Cameos were from Amber francesca and back after her boob op jamie
On the web seen some of poppy lori and Bella m doing there usual unleashed stuff compared to what they get upto on tv whenever they decide to do that

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-04-2023 14:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally was pretty mixed
Luna and Nicole the main two yet Nicole smashed it whilst luna was again very frustrating to watch still don't believe the hype in her
Cameos from Amber Sarah Daniels Valentina were a mixed bag also

23-04-2023 14:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Nicole, Jamie, Luna, Amber, Valentina and I guess Sarah were fine by me Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-04-2023 21:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought that Sunday nights FV shows were pretty good! Sophie Hart and Ashlyn Shaw! were main girls and were both on both channels for quite a long time. Sophie was on 673 for 2 hours 8 minutes in two sections and went naked in both sections: in the last section until 4.55! her pants were down to her ankles. She was on 674 for ONLY 19 minutes braless with her pants down. A very good night for her but she was on BSX and moved her pants down without showing anything!..Ashlyn! was on 673 for just 39 minutes and went naked very briefly for 3 minutes! Very nice though! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes going naked in both sections! In her last section until 4.45 she was naked for the last 35 minutes with mainly fullish and top half shots! Very nice and some of her best footage! She also went on BSX and went fully naked but used her hand and wand to cover her pussy!!..
Also on (673): Arura Sky! was on for the first 33 minutes using her usual positions: braless from the start and naked for the last 7 minutes! Very nice! Layla Lamour was on for 31 minutes going topless straight away and using her usual positions. Good as usual. And Tilly Taylor was on for 48 minutes! Top half shots at the beginning and then full shots. She was topless early until she covered up at the end and showing off her tiny tits as usual.
Quite a good show for a Sunday! Lots of footage of Sophie in one of her best FV shows and several other girls doing well.
674 also had: Kartel Kay was on twice for a total of just 28 minutes and went "naked " just in her stockings and got very oily as usual! Luna Lamora! was on for ONLY 28 minutes topless on and off briefly BUT was braless very briefly! Nice! And new girl Denni Layla was on twice! for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes! braless from the start showing off her big tits and oiled them up in her second section! Quite good for a debut show!
So another VERY good show for a Sunday! Lots of footage of Ashlyn! and a different selection of girls!
Kartel! was also on BSX and showed off her lovely pussy and pink!!!! Very sexy!
As you can guess I really enjoyed last night's offering! Thanks BS!
Tonight!?: Valentina until 5.30am with Bella Mendez? until 5.00am: not a GREAT start! Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Kartel Kay!, Lindsey Bean!, Alex Le Tissier!, Zara Nevada! and Brooke Knight!.........Enjoy!?......
24-04-2023 09:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Sunday night
Arura was full of sexy energy getting into some very good positions, her panties were small and tight so very good when she was spreading her legs, could see she's got a nice bush, very sexy on all fours twerking her perfect peachy bum,
Kartel usual good show lots of playing with her lovely boob, good energy lots of different positions,
Tilly much better than usual lots of energy and movement doing far more positions than usual from her on TV, topless the whole time lots of playing with her lovely tiny boobs, lots of smiles she looked very happy, one of her best TV shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-04-2023 10:18
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2023 09:30 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all. I thought that Sunday nights FV shows were pretty good! Sophie Hart and Ashlyn Shaw! were main girls and were both on both channels for quite a long time. Sophie was on 673 for 2 hours 8 minutes in two sections and went naked in both sections: in the last section until 4.55! her pants were down to her ankles. She was on 674 for ONLY 19 minutes braless with her pants down. A very good night for her but she was on BSX and moved her pants down without showing anything!..Ashlyn! was on 673 for just 39 minutes and went naked very briefly for 3 minutes! Very nice though! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes going naked in both sections! In her last section until 4.45 she was naked for the last 35 minutes with mainly fullish and top half shots! Very nice and some of her best footage! She also went on BSX and went fully naked but used her hand and wand to cover her pussy!!..
Also on (673): Arura Sky! was on for the first 33 minutes using her usual positions: braless from the start and naked for the last 7 minutes! Very nice! Layla Lamour was on for 31 minutes going topless straight away and using her usual positions. Good as usual. And Tilly Taylor was on for 48 minutes! Top half shots at the beginning and then full shots. She was topless early until she covered up at the end and showing off her tiny tits as usual.
Quite a good show for a Sunday! Lots of footage of Sophie in one of her best FV shows and several other girls doing well.
674 also had: Kartel Kay was on twice for a total of just 28 minutes and went "naked " just in her stockings and got very oily as usual! Luna Lamora! was on for ONLY 28 minutes topless on and off briefly BUT was braless very briefly! Nice! And new girl Denni Layla was on twice! for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes! braless from the start showing off her big tits and oiled them up in her second section! Quite good for a debut show!
So another VERY good show for a Sunday! Lots of footage of Ashlyn! and a different selection of girls!
Kartel! was also on BSX and showed off her lovely pussy and pink!!!! Very sexy!
As you can guess I really enjoyed last night's offering! Thanks BS!
Tonight!?: Valentina until 5.30am with Bella Mendez? until 5.00am: not a GREAT start! Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Kartel Kay!, Lindsey Bean!, Alex Le Tissier!, Zara Nevada! and Brooke Knight!.........Enjoy!?......
If it happens, a great start for me! If it doesn't??, the jury will assemble!
24-04-2023 17:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True hornball third time in thinking if Bella will appear on TV than on the web with that pathetic vibe toy etc we shall see later on
Anyway last night was probably the best night of the weekend
Enjoyable to watch Ashlyn and Sophie when she finally appeared on the TV
Cameos from kartel and arurs were good value
Wasn't too bothered about Tilly luna and lady armour as they tend to do very little
Whilst newbie to me denni Layla showed some potential let's see if that'll be a one show wonder or will we see more

24-04-2023 21:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ Denni Tayla's probably approaching 15 years in the babeshow game now, done the rounds including BS. A long way past potential now lol. Always good to see her though, she's fun Cool
24-04-2023 21:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest kerravon I've never seen her before but cheers for the lowdown maybe just maybe she'll be one of the better ones who have returned to nights as to be honest haven't been too impressed with the likes of Jada whilst delighted with brookie little and Georgie Darby

24-04-2023 21:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another pretty good night on FV! Bella Mendez was yet another no-show so Michelle Moist! joined Ashlyn Shaw! as a "main " girl! Valentina was also on BUT only briefly!......
Ashlyn! was on (673 only!) In two sections for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes. Looked lovely in her white bra and pants with black shoes. She used her usual positions in both sections and went "naked " with her pants down to mid-thigh and slightly in her last section. Very nice as usual and very sexy BUT is she still being restricted!?..........Michelle! was on 673 for only 36 minutes but was "naked " after just 9 minutes with her pants down to her mid-thigh and knees and just one leg in them! briefly. Very good as usual and lovely to watch! She was on 674 twice for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes! She stripped down to her pants in both sections showing off the top of her landing strip! Very nice and in various positions showing off her lovely curves and especially her lovely legs, thighs and arse! Very nice as usual.
Also on (673): Delia Rose was on for the first 53 minutes in her usual energetic show going topless early and ending up just in her pants and stockings. Really used the set well and shook and played with her lovely tits and also gave us nice arse shots! Very nice. Valentina was on for JUST 30 minutes in a new? set. Went topless early and used her usual positions BUT nothing really different! And Brooke Knight! was on for 47 minutes in a lovely bright yellow strapless! bra and pants. She was soon topless and braless and really shook and played with her lovely big tits as usual as well as showing off the rest of her amazing curves in her usual positions! Excellent as ever! She really needs to be on a main set at MK!.....So (for me!) a very good show with good footage of Ashlyn!, Michelle! and Brooke! AND not a lot of Valentina!.....Sorry!
674 also had: Kartel Kay! for 45 minutes doing her usual energetic show going braless straight away and oiling up her arse as she does! She used her usual positions and took her shoes off and really stretched out her legs with nice full shots! Very good as expected. Aria Rose was on for the first 39 minutes and went braless fairly soon and then took her suit off and was "naked " except for her stockings and boots for her last 19 minutes! with a few top half shots. Very good. And Tilly Taylor was on for 36 minutes just in a black mesh suit which she kept on but we could see her tiny tits and nipples! OK BUT not a favourite girl of mine! And there were 35 minutes of adverts!
So another pretty good show for lots of footage of Michelle! and a different selection of girls!
Overall a good night and MUCH better than I was fearing! Mainly because of Michelle!....
Tonight!?: Zoe Grey until 5.30am with Bunny Saint and Tilly Taylor until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Jennifer Wilde!, Bella Baby!!, Karolina Francesca!, Nicole Snow, Layla Rose, Zara Nevada!, Alexa Brooke! and Arura Sky!........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2023 10:30 by trains55.)
25-04-2023 10:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV