Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(07-03-2010 17:25 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(07-03-2010 16:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys;I'm back now! I dont see any more reviews so far! Didnt anyone watch/record anything last night then? I'm particularly interested to find out if KANDI appeared on BS2 and if so did she stay topless/braless for longer than on BS1 and BSXTra last night? Please let me know what happened on that show anyway as I nearly recorded it.Thanks very much.

Only saw BS1 from 10pm, which was as you described, until a few minutes after midnight when Camilla took over from Rochelle.
Ella was on BS2 just after midnight.
I recorded Bangbabes last night on ch98 which very good. "Bang Airways" with Amanda and Toni plus 2 sessions from Donna Duke.
I think you would have liked Donna.

Hi there;Ive always liked Donna Duke. I remember her antics on the "original" PartyGirls Freeview channel 46! I didnt realise she was back on BangBabes;I thought she had left the show for studying!
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2010 17:31 by Big Boobies.)
07-03-2010 17:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(07-03-2010 16:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys;I'm back now! I dont see any more reviews so far! Didnt anyone watch/record anything [/i]last night then? I'm particularly interested to find out if KANDI appeared on BS2 and if so did she stay topless/braless for longer than on BS1 and BSXTra last night? pLease let me know what happened on that show anyway as I nearly recorded it.Thanks very much.

I don't think you missed much - I recorded BS1, BS2 and BSXtra, but I just flashed through them quickly this morning, then deleted them straight away. Nothing special as far as I was concerned, but then neither STEVIE nor CHARLIE 'O' were on....

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
07-03-2010 18:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2010 18:00 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I don't think you missed much - I recorded BS1, BS2 and BSXtra, but I just flashed through them quickly this morning, then deleted them straight away. Nothing special as far as I was concerned, but then neither STEVIE nor CHARLIE 'O' were on....

Thanks for that. If I had known that KANDI was going to be in "Old Partyland" mode I wouldnt have bothered to record anything at all. I only wanted decent footage of her and it was worse than I've already got! So i presume she either wasnt on BS2 or wasnt very revealing;like BS1 and BSXTra? Thanks anyway;PAIGE tonight! If I manage to get her I think she will be good;she certainly has been of late;I love the way she shows her bum and a hint of her pussy! GOOD DIRL;GO FOR IT!
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2010 21:08 by Big Boobies.)
07-03-2010 18:49
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

BS2 - 0.30
Staggered in after several pints of Titanic Chocolate and Vanilla Stout half-expecting a Rochelle and Megan 2 for 1 but it wasn't to be.
Ella and Megan were on however so I settled down with a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. That's the nearest I get to a "fish supper" these days.
These BS toofers don't plumb the same depths of filth as those on other channels such as the Bang Air shenanigans but I still find much to enjoy.
Ella was wearing that amazing crotchless fishnet bodystocking thingy that she realises shows off her backside to perfection.
Megan looked cute in a powder blue plastic? dress. Her hair was styled differently and was an improvement on the straight centre parting look.
The posing was pleasant enough but I could tell from lipreading and the BBSL (British Babeshow Sign Language) that the callers were getting a good seeing to and no mistake.

07-03-2010 19:49
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2010 19:49 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  BS2 - 0.30
Staggered in after several pints of Titanic Chocolate and Vanilla Stout half-expecting a Rochelle and Megan 2 for 1 but it wasn't to be.
Ella and Megan were on however so I settled down with a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. That's the nearest I get to a "fish supper" these days.
These BS toofers don't plumb the same depths of filth as those on other channels such as the Bang Air shenanigans but I still find much to enjoy.
Ella was wearing that amazing crotchless fishnet bodystocking thingy that she realises shows off her backside to perfection.
Megan looked cute in a powder blue plastic? dress. Her hair was styled differently and was an improvement on the straight centre parting look.
The posing was pleasant enough but I could tell from lipreading and the BBSL (British Babeshow Sign Language) that the callers were getting a good seeing to and no mistake.

So no "tame" KANDI then;I didnt miss her? I neednt have recorded anything last night then!
07-03-2010 21:08
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(07-03-2010 21:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So no "tame" KANDI then;I didnt miss her? I neednt have recorded anything last night then!

Kandi was on BS1 at 1.00 wearing black fishnets and that black one piece bra and knickers with the see-through bit in between.
I don't know whether she got them out and really shook them as much as you would like but I enjoyed it.
She certainly gives a lot more bummage than she ever used to and mighty fine bummage it is too.

07-03-2010 21:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2010 21:44 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(07-03-2010 21:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So no "tame" KANDI then;I didnt miss her? I neednt have recorded anything last night then!

Kandi was on BS1 at 1.00 wearing black fishnets and that black one piece bra and knickers with the see-through bit in between.
I don't know whether she got them out and really shook them as much as you would like but I enjoyed it.
She certainly gives a lot more bummage than she ever used to and mighty fine bummage it is too.

Thats interesting as she was on BS1 for about 1 and a half hours till 11.20/11.30ish!;they were working her hard last night! I then saw her on BSXTra;but still very tame! So presumably she wasnt on BS2 at all or again very tame! What a shame;she had been getting much better recently but now seems like she was on the "original" Partyland show!Perhaps she was just tired!? Thanks anyway.
07-03-2010 21:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-03-2010 18:00 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I don't think you missed much - I recorded BS1, BS2 and BSXtra, but I just flashed through them quickly this morning, then deleted them straight away.

I was disappointed with the BS channels in general last night but my main interest is 2-4-1s and I thought last night's offerings were dismal.

At around 12:30am on BS2 there was an effort by Ella and Megan with the latter remaining FULLY CLOTHED throughout the entire session and hardly any contact at all between the girls. At about 3:00am on BS1 there was another 2-4-1 with Megan, this time with Reede. Although Megan didn't keep her clothes on it was no better than the earlier one, the girls even spent a good deal of their time on the old Freeview face-down position. I got fed up waiting for the next 2 or 3 seconds of what was passing for activity and went channel-hopping – not very far, only to Ch 98, but what a difference! There I found Amanda and Toni showing what a 2-4-1 should be all about. Real kissing, mutual tongue sucking, boob fondling, nipple licking/sucking (and I mean SUCKING), even a bit of apparent spit swapping if that's what floats your boat. They were followed by Donna looking as lovely as ever (thankfully minus the usual OTT BB make-up) who was very cool and competent on the mic – very professional. Needless to say I didn't go back to the BS channels. Scanning my recordings later showed that to have been a wise decision.

The most telling comment of all was on my BS1 recording. Towards the end of the Megan/Reede session, with the girls giving a bit of variation by being face-down but looking away from the camera rather than towards it (exciting stuff, eh?), Megan did a piece on the mic finishing with the words "Get dialling and get straight through." They then sat up and appeared to be talking to each other and people off camera and paying no attention to the phone – evidently having no callers or even listeners. Not surprising really, by that time anyone wanting a decent 2-4-1 experience had presumably joined me on Ch 98.

BS 2-4-1s have taken a nose-dive recently, with the possible exception of Lolly and Candy on BSX a couple of days ago (and maybe the Stevie/Reede effort that followed later, but Freeview wasn't allowed to see that one). On BS2 a few days ago the camera was deliberately put out of focus while Paige and Charlie O kissed, being bought back into focus as they broke contact. It was too precise to be accidental. If it was done to accommodate a caller's request without actually showing anything it must have been more frustrating for him/her that a straight refusal.

Cellcast's bosses need to learn that they need to offer some enticement if they want callers to shell out £1.50/min on a 2-4-1. Last night's boring spectacle was no inducement whatsoever.

P.S. As usual, this is no reflection on the girls. They've shown that they're ready, willing and able to deliver what's required. It's their bosses who need a good kick up the arse, or worse.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 00:50 by vila.)
08-03-2010 00:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I did quiite well last night.I recorded BS1 till midnight then BS2 and Partyland;the last 30 minutes. BS1 opened wuth PAIGE who at exactly 22.00 ditched her bra! then she put oil on her and moved her pants down and gave us bum shots and pussy play;all for about 15 minutes;VERY NICE THOUGH! Then STEVIE joined her for a 2-4-1 with tit to tit and stroking;again very nice! Then STEVIE was on her own for about 40 minutes still braless and really shaking hr body and showing it off! Then KANDI joined her for a 2-4-1 for about 5 minutes.kANDI was then on until my recording finished at midnight;only going topless very briefly again. BS2 started with DIONNE for about 1 hour;but she did go braless! Then KANDI was on for about 45 minutes;again not going topless much at all.PAIGE was then on for about 40 minutes going braless and giving us bumshots and pussy play with her pants down;LOVELY STUFF PAIGE! Then STEVIE joined her (again) for a 2-4-1 of about 10 minutes with bum shaking and tit play! Then STEVIE was on for about 50 minutes still braless and shaking nicely! Then ROSIE joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 12 minutes;tit play and bouncing! Then ROSIE was on for just under 1 hour braless and playing with them! Then PAIGE finished the show for about 30 minutes topless (not braless!).
Partyland started with TAMMY topless and shaking them for only about 1 minute! then ROSIE was with her for about 20 minutes in a 2-4-1 and then on her own (not topless!( for the llast 10 minutes. I will probablly delete Partyland!" BUT I am really pleased with my efforts;my best footage of the "new" PAIGE and ROSIE who was superb! KANDI was lovely but still too restrained! Anyway work now but please send in your reports as usual. I'm particulary interested in where else if anywhere PAIGE was and if she was any "dirtier" there.Please let me know. Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 08:46 by Big Boobies.)
08-03-2010 08:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

All I can add to BB's report is that Paige was on the phone on BSextra a few minutes after midnight, following Jodie's introduction to the show.
I thought Paige was very good indeed in her earlier session at 10pm
08-03-2010 12:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV