Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I quite enjoyed Wednesday night,
Scarlett Wild was excellent great energy lots of different positions playing with her lovely big boobs lots, she spread her legs nice and wide, some excellent on all fours peachy bum action,
Jade Rabbit on TV for the first time I believe from the summer, didn't know she was still at bs, she played with her big boobs lots looked to be enjoying herself,
Summer continued to progress think in a month or two she will be a very good TV girl, she's getting more confident showing off and playing with her big boobs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-01-2023 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Kartel Kay! That is all! Underrated babe in my opinion. Watched her from 10pm and she is so cheeky always trying to break boundaries with mr p, as well as on bsx. Again, in my opinion, so underrated and so sexy! Scarlett Wilde In that sexy school girl uniform…Sophie heart on top form. What a night?
19-01-2023 15:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! I really enjoyed both of last night's FV shows! I was a bit worried with Priya and Valentina as main girls.........Priya was on 673 in three sections for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes! BUT was slightly better than usual and went naked in two sections. She was also on 674 but for just 18 minutes braless and mostly sat up!!. Valentina was on for a total of 2 hours 2 minutes BUT only on 674! Usual positions and her usual boring self with nothing new!...
Also on (673): Sarah Daniel! was on for 54 minutes! She was in a bra, slip and pants instead of a one piece suit! and no stockings or tights! She did her usual show in various positions going topless on and off showing off her amazing huge 38"GG tits and really playing with them and gave us close-ups of them! Very nice! Ella Jolie was on for just 29 minutes topless from the start and used various positions. Quite good if only on briefly And TillyTaylor was on for just 31 minutes: for the first 3 minutes at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section braless and later on in pink bra, pants,stockings and boots. She went braless very early showing off her tiny tits and used her usual positions with a few top half shots! OK.
So (for me!) a very good show because of Sarah not over dressed and without stockings or tights! And with close-ups of her lovely huge 38"GG s!!!! And no Valentina!!!!.....
674 also had:Sarah Daniel! for 35 minutes doing her usual show but not quite as good as on 673. Still good though. Summer Fox was on for just 30 minutes and was good using various positions and going braless towards the end! Mainly crouched showing off her curves.
BUT the highlight for me was a 2-4-1 with Yasmin Nicole! and Sabrina Jade! for 58 minutes!! They were both braless and in smallish pants. They both used various positions showing off their amazing curves and shaking their arses: especially Yasmin! who also gave us nice close-ups of her lovely tits as she really played with them!! Excellent and it was great seeing them on FV for a change!!
So another very good show because of Yasmin! and Sabrina!.....but I decided to keep both shows!......I was hoping to see Levi! even though she was due to be on with Danni Levy on the webshow BUT she couldn't get in to the studio...........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Angell Delight!, Bunny Saint, Ferrari Red!, Joa Nova, Macy May! and Beth Bennett until 5.00am. and Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Jamie Knight, Roxee Couture!, Luna Lamora! and Sophie Reade!......Enjoy!?....
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2023 11:51 by trains55.)
20-01-2023 11:50
winsaw Offline

Agree train a much better night than I was expecting,
Ella was good, great to see her just doing a simple babeshow non of the Dom silliness that she did on 66, she had a sexy outfit on, lots of playing with her lovely boobs did good sexy positions, so simple to get the babeshow right,
The 241 between Yasmine and Sabrina was very good two girls who should be on TV a lot more did a good fun show , they both showed off there sexy bodies very well lots of sexy peachy bum action, they were enjoying themselves having fun was good to watch,

20-01-2023 12:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The bed set wasn't ideal for Sabrina and Yasmins 2-4-1 but hell they got on with it compared to the usual shite we have to put up with Valentina
Minor improvements from Priya then hardly hard to do when she was up against Valentina and others who were on

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-01-2023 23:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

What a difference a day ( night!) makes! I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty average but lifted because of Beth as usual! Preeti and Beth were the main girls and were both on both channels. Preeti was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 35 minutes going naked in her first section but with a lot of top half shots! But she gave us close-ups of her big tits at the end. In her second section she was just topless and shaking! But with full shots! She was on 674 for the last 49 minutes topless only and covered up before the end. So not great! Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 14 minutes going naked in both sections using her usual positions plus in her last section she was knelt up and showing off her lovely arse from the rear! Very nice and a bit different! She was on 674 for 53 minutes going naked as usual and using her "trademark " standing/crouched nude shots! Excellent as ever!
Also on (673): Scarlett Wild was on for 44 minutes in white and soon took her big bra off showing off her big tits in her usual positions. Good despite not being a favourite of mine. And a few top half shots! Stella Paris was on for 56 minutes and went braless straight away and showing off paint? on her tits and arse!? Usual positions with top half shots. OK. And the show started with the last 2 minutes of Lilly Lane's Sky pre-FV section when she was braless.
So a fairly average show except for the ever reliable and excellent Beth!
674 started with 36 minutes of Layla Rose topless from the start showing off and playing with her 34"K ! tits in her usual positions with a few top half shots. Usual Layla. Luna Lamora! was on for just 32 minutes and went braless (suit down) on and off and used her usual positions with full shots! Nice as usual! Poppy May was on for the first time in a while for 55 minutes! She went braless and used her usual positions and took her shoes off as her section was finishing! Quite good but not a favourite of mine. And Tilly Taylor was on for 34 minutes doing her usual show braless from the start BUT with mostly top half shots! ......and there was one advert break of 15 minutes!
So another fairly average show apart from Beth again!.........
Both shows however were ruined by the top half shots!.....It was good seeing Luna Lamora! but was hoping to see Macy May!, Angell Delight!, Ferrari Red! and Sophie Reade!.........Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!, Ferrari Red!, Zara Nevada till 5.00am and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel!, Alex Le Tissier!, Roxee Couture!, Luna Lamora! and Ashlyn Shaw!!........Enjoy!?........See you after the weekend!
21-01-2023 11:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was definitely fun Friday with showing her wardrobe off once again with various bits and pieces that's how to be a main girl and none of this repeat after repeat
Preeti meh didn't do a lot to be honest
A quirky cameo from Stella reckon she was having some fun with paint prior to being on tv trains I wasn't watching I had a film on instead
Throw in poppy scarlett tilly and layla for all getting there usual 30-45 minutes to try and impress with mixed success

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-01-2023 12:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2023 12:55 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Was definitely fun Friday with showing her wardrobe off once again with various bits and pieces that's how to be a main girl and none of this repeat after repeat
Preeti meh didn't do a lot to be honest
A quirky cameo from Stella reckon she was having some fun with paint prior to being on tv trains I wasn't watching I had a film on instead
Throw in poppy scarlett tilly and layla for all getting there usual 30-45 minutes to try and impress with mixed success

Yes isn't Beth just the best!!......
21-01-2023 13:09
winsaw Offline

Enjoyed Sunday night a pretty good start to the new week,
Amanda was in a naughty mood, naked showing off her lovely fit body in lots of different positions, great energy really enjoyed herself, she did handthong not seen that on TV in ages very sexy,
Maxi did her usual sexy classy show, used the office set really well to show off her lovely long legs and perfect peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she uses the camera so well excellent,
Jamie very good as always, got naked except for her sexy boots, lots of different sexy positions, very good

23-01-2023 11:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2023 11:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed Sunday night a pretty good start to the new week,
Amanda was in a naughty mood, naked showing off her lovely fit body in lots of different positions, great energy really enjoyed herself, she did handthong not seen that on TV in ages very sexy,
Maxi did her usual sexy classy show, used the office set really well to show off her lovely long legs and perfect peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she uses the camera so well excellent,
Jamie very good as always, got naked except for her sexy boots, lots of different sexy positions, very good

Hi there: you beat me to it this morning: I didn't want to get out of bed!! I presume that Amanda was on 673 which for some strange reason my technology didn't record! Amanda has used handthong a few times recently!
I only saw 674 which was fairly good. Maxie was on twice for 1 hour 16 minutes in total in green and pink underwear! Very good positions as usual showing off her lovely long legs and arse BUT wasn't fully topless! Jamie was on for 44 minutes and was excellent as usual braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves. Georgia Spice! was on for 55 minutes! She was braless from the start and used the bedset well as usual showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits. Very good but not a surprise! Kartel Kay! was on for 42 minutes and was her usual excellent and entertaining self! She went topless straight away and moved her skirt up a lot showing off her tiny pants and crotch area and legs! Oiled up her arse as usual and used her usual positions. Very good as usual. And Zoe Grey was on for the first 51 minutes. She was in a pale orange? bra and pants (sorry but the colours weren't very good!) and longish socks! Various positions and went topless early. She also took her socks off. Quite good but not a favourite of mine.
So a reasonable but not great show for me. I'm assuming that 673 was similar but possibly with different girls? A bit disappointed (as usual these days! ) that some of my favourites didn't appear unless I missed them on 673!?.....
Tonight?: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Rosey Love, Holly Mia, Ivy Hope, Le Reve and Demi Rose Lee on until 5.00am: only Beth a favourite of mine! So not expecting much!
But a few of my favourites should be on the web!?: Lexie Doll!, (only until 1.00am!) Kartel Kay! and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?...........

The
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2023 11:40 by trains55.)
23-01-2023 11:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV