Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(01-01-2023 17:50 )trains55 Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 13:58 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  So very very true Derek nothing new and exciting Alice was OK in parts Valentina is nothing put a waste of space once they buggered off Stella and scarlett were better viewing despite a short appearances
Aside from that wishing everyone a happy new year and let's see what 2023 brings

Hi! Yes as predicted from Valentina but Alice was just as bad!....I enjoyed Arura and Aria despite Aria only being on for just 19 minutes! Arura I thought was pretty good showing off her nice body and nice tits with very erect nipples! BUT for me that one hour or so was my best entire night's viewing: Really bad!!......

Aria was ok to be honest. But why cut the feed when she was in full flow and have 20 minutes of adverts to follow.
02-01-2023 15:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow: that was a bit better! Just a brief review before I go out for the morning! No Alice last night so we had Bella Baby! joining Zoe Grey as a main girl. Bella was on 673 twice for 1 hour 22 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 11 minutes twice again ! Excellent as usual really showing off her amazing curves in her various positions. Played with her lovely big tits and shook them and gave us great arse shots! Very nice! She was also on BSX and I have at last seen her lovely pussy! Came straight away! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 46 minutes in two sections braless and in her usual positions. And on 674 for just 26 minutes. Good as usual but not one of my favourites as you know.
Also on (673): Jennifer Wilde! was on for just 31 minutes going topless in various positions. Nice. Kartel Kay! was on for just 25 minutes going topless. OK. And Bunny Saint was on briefly at the start and then for 28 minutes later on. Good as usual going braless and used her usual positions.
674 had Jennifer Wilde! on for 1 hour 4 minutes at the start going topless early and in various positions. Nice. Kartel! was on for only 19 minutes ! Went braless oiled up her arse and took her pants off while laid on her back. Nice. Ivy Hope was on for 35 minutes I yellow and went topless on and off showing off and playing with her nice tits with very erect nipples! Very good. And Summer Fox was on for 49 minutes! in her first TV show! Topless on and off briefly and used various positions. OK for her first night.
So a very reasonable night mainly because of Bella! and no Alice!....Sorry!....
Tonight: Bella Baby! until 5.30am with Zoe Grey, Macy May!, Arura Sky! and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Nicole Snow, Kartel Kay!, Amber Paige and Alexa Brooke! Enjoy!?.......No review tomorrow as I have an early start!
03-01-2023 11:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, much better evening. Bella was excellent, especially some later viewing in her black outfit. Not many camera police about, so got some great arse and wedgy shots. Kartel was also good, not a fav, but some nice wide open legs, with no adjusting the costume and plenty of oil over her arse. Summer Fox new to night tv was good for her first baptism. Mainly covered up, but a good body. Ironically, she had a tip goal 3200 to show her tits, which some guys had contributed to, but never going to make it, because she was flashing them anyway. I also enjoyed Jennifer Wilde. Given the opportunity, I think she could really do a saucy show. I did enjoy last nights viewing and stayed to the end 5am, mainly to get as much of Bella as I could. A bit knackered this morning. See she might be on again tonight, I'll be a walking nightmare. Worth it though for her alone.
03-01-2023 12:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Monday night
Bunny was excellent was very good that she got two TV sections well deserved, liked her outfit first time seen her in boots I think, lots of fun energy, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, love her smile,
Georgia I think her best TV show yet, the highlight was seeing her finally showing off her perfect peachy bum straight to camera in just a tiny red thong so sexy and will worth the wait, she was in a naughty mood spreading her legs as well,
Zoe looked stunning as usually had her glasses on, showed off and played with her lovely big boobs very well,
Didn't see Bella but still a Good start to the week for me,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2023 12:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2023 12:35 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Monday night
Bunny was excellent was very good that she got two TV sections well deserved, liked her outfit first time seen her in boots I think, lots of fun energy, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, love her smile,
Georgia I think her best TV show yet, the highlight was seeing her finally showing off her perfect peachy bum straight to camera in just a tiny red thong so sexy and will worth the wait, she was in a naughty mood spreading her legs as well,
Zoe looked stunning as usually had her glasses on, showed off and played with her lovely big boobs very well,
Didn't see Bella but still a Good start to the week for me,

So it sounds like Georgia did another very good show only on Sky again!! I was pleased seeing Bella a lot:: Especially on BSX! ! Didnt miss Alice!.....but obviously would have enjoyed Georgia!
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2023 14:50 by trains55.)
03-01-2023 14:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Very glad of a line-up with Zoe, Bella Baby, Jennifer, Summer and even Ivy Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-01-2023 15:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Georgia was on pre freeview trains my friend basically did the Amber role thong on but stuck on the bed set
Whilst Bella baby and Zoe were pretty good on tv despite some of the lighting for Zoe was hit miss
Cameos also from kartel Jennifer wilde and newbie summer overall a good night especially when we didn't need to put up with any of Alice's bull or neither twin or bore fest Valentina

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-01-2023 18:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2023 18:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Georgia was on pre freeview trains my friend basically did the Amber role thong on but stuck on the bed set
Whilst Bella baby and Zoe were pretty good on tv despite some of the lighting for Zoe was hit miss
Cameos also from kartel Jennifer wilde and newbie summer overall a good night especially when we didn't need to put up with any of Alice's bull or neither twin or bore fest Valentina

Yes I agree: was a bit worried before the shows started though!....
03-01-2023 18:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was very good I thought,
Bella was excellent love watching her spreading her flexible legs so wide, she had tiny panties on all very sexy, lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum as well really good show,
Layla got a rare opportunity on TV lots of boob play showed off her fit body well could have done with a few more different positions,
Summer first time seeing her very impressed, used the set well bending over the desk working her lovely peachy bum, got her very nice big natural boobs out playing with them lots, she used the camera well one to watch,
Arura did a very good show on TV good energy lots of movement and different positions love when she sticks her tongue out and looks at camera perfect face to cum on lol,
Zoe was really good she was showing off how flexible her legs are spreading them wide something she don't do often , showed her peachy bum straight to camera as well again rare from her,
A very good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-01-2023 13:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2023 15:24 )derekdas Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 17:50 )trains55 Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 13:58 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  So very very true Derek nothing new and exciting Alice was OK in parts Valentina is nothing put a waste of space once they buggered off Stella and scarlett were better viewing despite a short appearances
Aside from that wishing everyone a happy new year and let's see what 2023 brings

Hi! Yes as predicted from Valentina but Alice was just as bad!....I enjoyed Arura and Aria despite Aria only being on for just 19 minutes! Arura I thought was pretty good showing off her nice body and nice tits with very erect nipples! BUT for me that one hour or so was my best entire night's viewing: Really bad!!......

Aria was ok to be honest. But why cut the feed when she was in full flow and have 20 minutes of adverts to follow.
This is the case way too often!!
04-01-2023 13:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV