babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
I must say Kartel Kay puts on a great show, I watched her from 10pm when she went live on sky and she looked incredible in that green lingerie! She did a stint around 10.30 where she did a sexy kind of twerk dance and then she also simulated “riding” a cock with a gorgeous booty bounce. I don’t understand those that say she needs more variety because she seems to do a lot of positions. She even stood up on the bench at some point! I did actually try to call her last night but got fed up waiting in the menu. Absolutely fantastic girl with a lovely smile. I enjoy the fact that she smiles a lot! I think some of u lads only wait to watch on frevoew at 12. But you’re definitely missing out because some girls put on a fantastic show between 10-12 ie Kartel last night. Whoever the producer is seems to get scared alot and quickly moves the camera when it seems she’s getting really naughty or showing to much I must say ?
31-12-2022 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The only variety I prefer is girls bringing more than one thing if a main girl that's my only minor criticism apart from that kartel is one of a small group in the last couple of months who has impressed me

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-12-2022 17:15
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

At last!! Roxee Couture given the kind of platform she richly deserves. Still not for long enough - compared to 90 minute stretches for a number of cases elsewhere - but yes a vast improvement! The fact she has gone full - on brunette meets with my approval, and those curves.........in danger of competing with a couple of my other favourites who I thought had daylight between them and the rest.. maybe game on however!!
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2022 18:26 by hornball.)
31-12-2022 18:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Poppy May saved the night for me. Even though the cameraperson tried his / her best to spoil poppy's show. She still managed to produce a few memorable moments.
31-12-2022 22:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say last nights viewing on both channels was crap. Most of Alice's shows she sat and never moved most of the time, waggling her phone. Valentina, say no more. It was a sub standard evening.
01-01-2023 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So very very true Derek nothing new and exciting Alice was OK in parts Valentina is nothing put a waste of space once they buggered off Stella and scarlett were better viewing despite a short appearances
Aside from that wishing everyone a happy new year and let's see what 2023 brings

01-01-2023 13:58
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(01-01-2023 13:58 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  So very very true Derek nothing new and exciting Alice was OK in parts Valentina is nothing put a waste of space once they buggered off Stella and scarlett were better viewing despite a short appearances
Aside from that wishing everyone a happy new year and let's see what 2023 brings

Hi! Yes as predicted from Valentina but Alice was just as bad!....I enjoyed Arura and Aria despite Aria only being on for just 19 minutes! Arura I thought was pretty good showing off her nice body and nice tits with very erect nipples! BUT for me that one hour or so was my best entire night's viewing: Really bad!!......
01-01-2023 17:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So not a GREAT start to 2023 on FV! Several girls who I quite like didn't move across from the webshow to TV........673 started off promisingly with Ferrari Red! for just 2 minutes! Very nice.......But then Valentina was on for the first of her four sections! on that channel for a total of 2 hours 35 minutes!!!!!!.....and she was also on 674 for just 17 minutes! Standard Valentina.........BUT she did say that she is now off for a few days!........
Abby B was also on for 53 minutes on 673 and for 1 hour 35 minutes on 674 (in two sections) and was her usual self getting her big tits out a lot and really played with them. Not one of my favourites but she was SLIGHTLY better than Valentina.........which wouldn't have been difficult!
Also on (673): just Bunny Saint for 31 minutes going topless quite late and doing her usual reasonable show. Plus there was 49 minutes! of extra adverts! ........why can't they "borrow: a girl or two from the web like Kartel Kay! or Jennifer Wilde!.....
So 674: Layla Rose was on for the first 30 minutes braless! and did her usual show. Layla Lamour was on for 42 minutes braless from the start and showing off her big tits and areola nicely in various positions. Quite good. And Ferrari! was on for 43 minutes braless from the start and despite being on a bedset gave us a very good show as always! Plenty of variety of positions and really shaking everything, playing with her amazing big tits and shaking her shapely arse a lot! Excellent as usual!
So not a GREAT night because of Valentina !!! and to a slightly lesser extent Abby B!?....For me the best section was by Ferrari Red! on 674!.....
Tonight: I'm not sure as the current published schedules are EVEN more inaccurate than they usually are! BUT according to BS: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Zoe Grey, Rosey Love, Bunny Saint, Ivy Hope and Yasmin Nicole! until 5.00am. Plus just three of my favourites should be on the web: Lexie Doll!, Mia Middleton and Jennifer Wilde! (for the second night running!) plus just Layla Rose and Kourt Thora.............Enjoy!?.......not expecting a good night again........
02-01-2023 11:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Sunday night was pretty good as long as u avoided Val doing her PG rated day show trying to send us to sleep,
Abby was excellent and on for a long time, she was her usual self full of fun and energy, she was so good to watch lots of different sexy positions, love her naughty smile as she enjoys playing with her big boobs lots, sexy outfit that worried the producer when she spread her legs very good stuff, wish she was on more
Bunny continue her run of good fun shows, she never stops smiling as she enjoys being naughty for us, lots of boob play, did as many different positions as the bed would allow, very good,
Ferrari looked lovely enjoying herself playing with her lovely big boobs, showed off her sexy legs again, liked seeing her spreading them, shes getting very good at TV, she always seams to be learning which I like,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-01-2023 12:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So very very true winsaw and trains was a little concerning when I had a look at the so called schedule and it looked like a new year same disaster putting up with the pathetic Valentina for the bulk of the time when she doesn't do much or even nothing at all
It was pleasing seeing abby again making things a bit like more like a night show
Standard hour cameo from layla rose despite having no bra on to start with
Ferrari was reasonable and we could have done with more bunny

02-01-2023 14:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV