babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(23-10-2022 11:01 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Saturday night, although old guard around we didn't get a take over good mix of girls got s chance to shine on TV like it when it's like that,
Scarlett Wild continue to impress she's really finding her feet on TV , loving how confident she's getting showing off her lovely body in some sexy positions, liked her sexy school uniform outfit , liked seeing her spreading her legs not seen her do that on TV before, good peachy bum action as always, she's got to be in for a shout at newcomer of the year,
Amanda wow the a bomb was back on TV last night, it was like Amanda of old to hell with the rules just having a good time getting very naughty, looked amazing naked covered her body with cream and oil, amazing sexy positions, such energy, she was really enjoying playing with herself , I reminded me of some of her famous shows from many years back very happy to see she's still got it,
Nicole so good to see her in MK she died the set to show of her perfect body to perfection, loved all the peachy bum action and boob play, what I love most about her is that beautiful big smile she was so happy last night it was a joy to watch,
Don't watch as much Saturday night as I used to but that's one of the better ones I have seen this year

Agreed Nicole always doesn't disappoint and again another superb show as usual,didn't see a great deal of anyone else as at the point I was watching,over on FV 674 at the same time we had short stints from Stella Layla and Ferrari proceeded by Boring Alice yet again another static and uneventful show,personally she's good if you can't sleep lol!
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2022 17:23 by Nitram100.)
23-10-2022 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Beth and Valentina were the main girls last night and they were both on both FV channels a lot! Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 25 minutes "naked " except for her shirt in her longest section but dressed! in her first short (18 minutes!) section! Excellent as ever though! She was on 674 for ONLY 30 minutes but went fully naked and used her trademark standing nude section! Very nice! Valentina was on 673 for ONLY! 26 minutes!! But for 1 hour 43 minutes on 674 in Three sections! Normal Valentina but she was in blue and wasn't wearing a suspender belt!........So nothing really different and on for far too long........
Also on (673): Amanda Rendall was on for her usual opening section FOR 1 hour 10 minutes! She was very energetic and used her usual positions and went naked us including using her hand thong as well as standing/kneeling up! Got creamed up as well, Very good even though she isn't one of my favourites! Coco Rose was on for 35 minutes on a bedset as usual and went topless showing off her tiny tits. And new girl Lilly Rose was on for 53 minutes in black underwear and boots. She went braless early showing off her nice tits and took her boots, suspender belt and stockings off. A lovely girl with a very nice body!
So a fairly reasonable show with lots of Beth and other girls AND not much of Valentina!.....
674: Layla Rose was on for 31 minutes doing her usual show with a few top half shots AND was braless! from the start! Very unusual!! Georgia Spice! was on for 31 minutes in pink braless from the start and showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Excellent as usual with brief feet shots! Quite a surprise as she wasn't scheduled to be on! And Lilly Rose was on for 50 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673. Very nice! So another fairly reasonable show BUT with more of Valentina and a 20 minutes advert break! A few of my favourites weren't on so I'm guessing that they either weren't in or were on the webshow all night!?........
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Ivy Hope!, Demi Rose Lee, Tara T, April Paisley and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should? be on the web: Mia Middleton, Luna Lamora!, Sasha Louise!, Natasha Class and Brooke Knight!!........Enjoy!?......
24-10-2022 11:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was a bit worried when saw Valentina was a main girl but Sunday night actually turned out to be very good,
Beth was usual Beth excellent on TV she's just making the night shows look easy at the moment,
Lily Rose returned after 4 years away and smashed it, such a lovely surprise, she looked amazing was full of energy, did lots of different sexy positions, liked her sexy outfit, she was happy, a really great return, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, like how she looks at camera, loved how her panties only just covered her when she was spreading her legs,
Georgia did her usual very good show , she looked sexy in a new pink outfit, lots of playing with her lovely small boobs, had a very small thong on and showed off her perfect peachy bum more than normal,
Coco got on TV for first time in ages, she did a very sexy show playing with her tiny boobs lots , love those big eyes when she looks to camera so sexy ,
Amanda continued her work from the night before getting naked and doing some sexy gymnastics , she looked very naughty was having lots of fun,
Really good start to the week a lot of girls on top form last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-10-2022 11:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw the difference between Beth and Valentina was so huge it was beyond laughable
Beth keeps the bar very high and enjoyable switching about per stint
Was quite impressed with lily considering she hadn't done nights in 4 years backed up Beth more than Valentina
Whilst near enough standard cameo from Layla whilst Georgia had another refreshing outfit similar to Amanda both doing there best on the bed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-10-2022 21:43
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Regardless of who else was on tonight Lily Rose stole the show for me. BOTN.
25-10-2022 03:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought that last night was ok but not GREAT! Bella Mendez and Demi Rose Lee were the main girls and were both on both channels a lot. Bella was on 673 for only 22 minutes and on 674 for 1 hour 42 minutes in two sections going topless and showing off her tits and shaking her arse. Demi was on 673 for 1 hour 24 minutes in two sections but only on 674 for 27 minutes! Topless and braless (in her last 673 section) with good shots of her curves!So both were quite good.
Also on (673): Lily Rose was on twice for a total of 50 minutes going topless and showing off her lovely curves in various positions as usual. VERY nice! Ivy Hope was on for just 34 minutes on a bedset going topless and braless showing off her lovely body and playing with her lovely tits. Very good as usual! Le Reve was on for just 29 minutes in black and only going half topless with her top up slightly! But full shots! OK. And Zoe Grey was on for only 25 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. OK.
So a reasonable show with shortish sections.
674 also had: Brooke Knight for 30 minutes on a bedset and using her usual positions. She went braless for the last 20 minutes and really showed off and played with her amazing big tits as she does so well! And she also crouched a lot showing off and shaking her shapely arse! I still think that she should be on a main set!.....Zoe was on for 44 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions. OK. And Joa Nova was on for the first 46 minutes on a bedset. Went topless early and played with her nice tits and shook her arse as usual. Quite good as usual.
So another good show with a nice selection of girls who were on (mostly) in longer sections than 673 which I prefer! BUT there was one advert break of 18 minutes!
So a reasonable night on FV but I felt that it was a bit lacking!......and again some of my favourites didn't appear......
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Bella Mendez, April Paisley, Piggy Mouth, Ferrari Red!, Macy May! and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Georgia Spice!, Amy Lacey!, Jennifer Wilde!, Bella Baby! and Alexa Brooke! Enjoy!?......
25-10-2022 10:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I actually really liked Monday , didn't see ever of the main girls but really liked what the others were doing,
Lily was the star of the show, she had on tiny panties and was spreading her legs a lot leaving little to the imagination giving us one of the sexiest shows see on TV in a bit, good to see she's still not going to play things safe ,
Brooke was having fun playing with her huge boobs , did a few more positions which was good,
Joa looked sexy as a police woman loved watching her twerking her perfect peachy bum,
Zoe was excellent on web and TV, on web she got naked , oiled up her fit body and took s hard spanking, on TV she was just in a tiny thong excellent ass to camera action, lots of boob play she had great energy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-10-2022 11:02
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, as I said earlier Lily was the best for a long while. You would have thought you were back watching a show 10yrs ago. Also, thanks to the camera person for allowing it to happen and not chickening out.
25-10-2022 12:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a mixed Monday night Bella's first stint at 10 was enjoyable compared to later in the night were it was back to her usual average demi took some time to get going compared to what she was on the bsx
Whilst cameos from joa Zoe Brooke knight and lily were decent

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-10-2022 21:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

When I saw that Alice and Bella Mendez were the main girls on the shows last night I was a little concerned that they would take over!? But in the end that didn't happen! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 1 minute in just one section and went fully naked and stood up! She also played with her lovely tits: so something a bit different from her! She was on 674 for 1 hour 21 minutes in three shortish sections going naked in her last one but with mainly top half shots! In her first two sections she was only topless! Bella Mendez was only on 673 for 2 hours 16 minutes in three sections. Topless in each section and using various positions showing off her curves:especially her shaking arse! She was good but for me had regressed from earlier on this month!?.........
Also on (673): Zoe Grey was on for just the first minute: the end of her Sky pre-FV section and her only appearance on FV! Braless and in black pants with a sash!?...Ferrari Red! was on for 35 minutes on a bedset and was excellent as usual! Braless early and showing off and playing with her amazing big tits! Also good shots of the rest of her lovely body! She put her bra back on briefly twice ! Very nice! And Jennifer Wilde! was on for just 28 minutes in black underwear and short boots. She used her usual positions BUT stayed covered up! OK but not great !
So a fairly reasonable show BUT not great! We didn't see Bella Baby! at all either!!!!!.....
674 also had: Bella Baby! for just 26 minutes!! Not long but great as usual! In a black mesh suit, black stockings and shoes. She used her usual positions really showing off her amazing shapely arse a lot while shaking it! Lovely! And she also went topless briefly showing off and playing with her lovely tits! Excellent as usual BUT not on for long enough especially a s it was her ONLY FV show! Jennifer Wilde! was on for 42 minutes! using various positions showing off her lovely body and was topless from early on! Very nice and better than her section on 673!. Lilly Lane was on for 32 minutes on a bedset and gave us her usual show going braless early on. Usual positions. OK. Abby B was on for the first 39 minutes using her usual positions plus knelt on and sat on the chair in the study! Went braless as usual showing off her big tits. OK. But the highlight for me was seeing Georgia Spice! on a normal MK SET at last!! Her first time!?...She was on for just 32 minutes braless from the start and just wearing black see-through? pants and black PVC boots. She used her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Excellent as usual and it was great seeing her on a main set which she really used well!
So (for me!) the best FV show because Georgia Spice! was on a main set! Bella B
! was on! Jennifer got her nice tits out and Bella Mendez wasn't on!.......
Tonight : Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, Ivy Hope!, Sabrina Jade!, Preeti Young, Tara T and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey!, Bella Baby!, Annabelle!, Sophie Hart, Beth Bennett and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?.........
26-10-2022 10:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV