babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hello all. Sorry that this is so late but I've felt ropey all day! So the main girls were Sophie Hart and Zoe Grey. Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 36 minutes in two sections and went topless and braless and moved her pants down. She was only on 674 for 29 minutes! Similar to 673. Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 29 minutes in three sections: braless and in her usual positions and wearing her black cap! And on 674 for 1 hour 20 minutes in two sections: similar to 673. Also on (673): Layla Rose for the first 47 minutes (from 12.18!) wearing a bra from the start! Went topless early and gave us her usual show. And Georgia Spice! was on for just 26 minutes braless from the start and looking nice in pnk. Usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! So a reasonable but not great show!
674 had Bella Mendez in the back alley for just 25 minutes in pink bra and pants. Used a lot of oil but only went topless although she moved her pants down slightly.. Scarlett Wild was on for 40 minutes going topless and braless and used her usual positions. And Joa Nova was on for 59 minutes using her usual positions BUT only topless on and hour off.
Another reasonable but not great show!
Not too bad for a Sunday but still disappointing!
Tonight: Valentina until 5.30am with Zoe Grey, April Paisley, Ferrari Red!, Ivy Hope! and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web; Sasha Louise!, Luna Lamora!?, Beth Bennett, Layla Rose and Brooke Knight!.....Enjoy!?.....
17-10-2022 19:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Get well soon trains
Anyway I do agree with you winsaw was a pretty average night at best last night it lacked a bit of impact
I feel Zoe is trying to get there on TV after all her web stuff and gg show with Beth and her bg show with her Mr p
Sophie I found I better viewing as she did go naked and was pretty seductive
Refreshing again to see Georgia bringing something new
Standard cameo from Layla nothing really more to say similar the same with Scarlett wild
Joa back in mk and unusual for her not oiling her ass as she usually does
Left that for Bella to do in the alley started off not bad then her usual average effort

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-10-2022 20:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-10-2022 19:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Hello all. Sorry that this is so late but I've felt ropey all day!
Yeah, get well soon Surprised
Quote:674 had Bella Mendez in the back alley for just 25 minutes in pink bra and pants. Used a lot of oil but only went topless although she moved her pants down slightly..
I was happy enough with the recommission of "Up Bella's Oily Alley" anyway shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-10-2022 22:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Not a good night for me last night! The main girls: Valentina and Zoe Grey were my most unfavourable girls as were most of the others! Only Layla Rose wason who I quite like was on albeit briefly! So Valentina was on 673 for 1 hour 16 minutes and for 1 hour on 674. Braless from the start BUT in the same outfit all night and normal Valentina!! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 41 minutes and for 1 hour 31 minutes on 674. Normal Zoe.
Also on (673): Layla Rose for the first 33 minutes. Went topless early and used her usual positions. OK. Bunny Saint was on for 28 minutes on a bedset braless from the start and took her shoes off. OK. And Kartel Kay was on for just 29 minutes topless from the start and went braless with her suit down.
So (for me!) a very disappointing show; the show lacked a spark and most of the girls I really don't like!
674 also had: Joa Nova for 57 minutes in her usual black underwear and stockings. Went topless and braless and oiled up her arse as she always does! Demi Rose Lee was on for just 29 minutes on a bedset. Topless early and using her usual positions. And April Paisley was on for just 27 minutes on a bedset and went braless showing off her tiny tits.
Another (for me!) Pretty rubbish show! I was at least hoping to see Ferrari Red!, Ivy Hope!, Sasha Louise! or Brooke Knight!!............but it wasn't to be! .........Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Valentina, Tara T, April Paisley, Bunny Saint, Chelsea Blonde and Macy May! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, Jennifer Wilde!, Nm.Nicole Snow, Alexa Brooke! and Bella Baby!!......Enjoy!?....
18-10-2022 10:51
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Thanks trains for the review from Monday night gave it a miss as looked on the schedule earlier and wasn't expecting much,sounds I made the right choice,tonight not exactly another particularly good night on the cards apart from Nicole,so might be another early night
18-10-2022 11:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, I quite like Zoe, who differed from the night before by ditching the hats and specs. Demi is usually worth a watch, and I don't mind Valentina. Plus Joa has the makings of greatness.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-10-2022 15:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains Monday blues hit big time last night
Marginal improvement from Zoe whilst joa demi and bunny's cameos were reasonable
Whilst boring me to sleep were the standard layla and Valentina who personally need to find something else the way the likes of joa bunny demi and some others will pass them sooner rather than later at this rate

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-10-2022 17:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Very late with my thoughts on Monday as had an incredibly busy day and night at work so far,
It was better than Sunday but still not great,
Zoe had new blond hair I liked her new look, did her usual boob play show I enjoyed it,
Bunny was very lively doing some sexy positions agree with you Geri going to over take the usual suspects very soon , like how she enjoys herself,
Kartel looked stunning the ass the cam stuff was excellent very sexy tiny thong, she played with her lovely boobs lots, she looks happy and is clearly enjoying being back in TV,
So some good moments in-between so boring stints from the usual suspects,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-10-2022 00:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

From Sunday thru to last night Tuesday, the shows were no more than average and this seems to be the problem at the moment. Most girls have been adopting static positions on the desks/tables which they maintain for ages. You can change sets and come back, and they're still in those same positions. So boring. As for Valentina, she has come down a lot in my estimations. When she was at Studio and firstly on BS, she was always the one I would look out for. She would wear some daring outfits and never bothered worrying about what she might be revealing. Often parading up and down naked in front of the camera, with just the icons and phone numbers for cover. Such a different girl now. Wears the same safe outfits now and we would be very lucky if she even pulled her knickers down half mast. Think BS need to bring back proper titillation, or they may lose quite a few customers. It seems as if there's no real competition now on the babe shows, so lets get away with doing very little.
19-10-2022 10:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night on FV was SLIGHTLY better despite Valentina being on again She was a main girl again with Beth! Valentina was on 673 for ONLY 23 minutes! BUT for 2 hours 1 minute on 674! Normal Valentina in each section! Braless and in pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes.......Beth was on 673 for 1 hour going naked in her first section and using her "trademark " standing nude shots and topless in her last section. On 674 for just 52 minutes and was "naked ": topless and with her pants off! Excellent as usual and she really lifted both channels!
Also on (673): Bella Baby! was on for 1 hour and 2 minutes in one section! In a black suit which was slightly see-through, black pants and black PVC boots. Usual positions and topless early and on and off! Good as usual showing off her amazing curves!! Jennifer Wilde! was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes! BUT she was covered up all the time in a black suit and black PVC boots. One of her worst shows! It was good to see her again but..........Lilly Lane was on for 35 minutes in blue bra and pants on a bedset going braless and using her usual positions. OK. And Chelsea Blonde was on for the first 2 minutes of the show at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! Braless and with her pants down (bare bum!) only with her black stockings on!
So a fairly reasonable show mainly because of Beth and Bella! Plus the fact that Valentina was only on for 23 minutes! And unfortunately it was the only time that we saw Bella and Jennifer on FV!!!!!!.........
Also on 674: Sasha Louise! for just 29 minutes in black suits! and black PVC boots! She used her usual positions and went braless showing off and shaking and playing with her lovely big tits! A few top half shots but she crouched for the last few minutes which was very nice! Good as usual. And Bunny Saint was on for just 29 minutes braless from the start in green suit (down) and stocking boots? Plus she put glasses on briefly at the start! Good as usual. So a bad show for me: far too much of Valentina!, not much of Beth!! And short sections for the other girls! PLUS no Bella! And also there were two extended advert breaks of 45 MINUTES!!
So as I say ONLY slightly better than Sunday night!........And we also didn't see Amy Lacey! (working from home!?) or Nicole Snow which would also have helped!.....
Tonight:Nikita Reign until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Tara T,Joa Nova, Chelsea Blonde, Ferrari Red! and Ivy Hope! Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey!, Bella Baby! and Brooke Knight!!.......Enjoy!?.....
19-10-2022 11:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV