• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Watched my first Friday night show in ages last night,
See they still have the same old problem of the old guard taking over
Thankfully there were a couple of good section from other girls,
Stella looked lovely she oiled up her big boobs and flex her muscles got into some sexy positions love the peachy bum action, first time I had seen her in ages and reminded me just how good she is ,
Ferrari although stuck on a bed put on a very good TV show, she had great energy and showed off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, she was smiling lot's really enjoying herself great to watch,
So a few highlights among the boring old guard take over

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-08-2022 10:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^And don't forget Sabrina Jade was naked from the start on 674!.......a real bonus as we hardly see her on FV!..........
We didn't see Ferrari Red on FV BUT Sabrina made up for lots!........
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2022 18:46 by trains55.)
20-08-2022 11:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well yeah lori and preeti the old version of babestation with the modern being Beth Stella and april
Saying that preeti put more effort into her night than priya did the night before saying that has been like that for a very long time
Standard seductive night watching Beth flair variety and a splash of oil
April did the Amber role thong on to start after her usual antics on the web
Lori usual hyper on coffee or red bull or something else skipped and muted through her stint

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-08-2022 12:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2022 12:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well yeah lori and preeti the old version of babestation with the modern being Beth Stella and april
Saying that preeti put more effort into her night than priya did the night before saying that has been like that for a very long time
Standard seductive night watching Beth flair variety and a splash of oil
April did the Amber role thong on to start after her usual antics on the web
Lori usual hyper on coffee or red bull or something else skipped and muted through her stint

My highlight from last night was actually seeing Sabrina Jade on FV for longer than the "usual " few minutes at midnight! And she was naked from the start in various positions! Very happy with 674!.........
20-08-2022 12:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(20-08-2022 10:20 )winsaw Wrote:  Stella looked lovely she oiled up her big boobs and flex her muscles got into some sexy positions love the peachy bum action, first time I had seen her in ages and reminded me just how good she is ,
Yes, she's a superstar shocked

I liked April too.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-08-2022 15:24
winsaw Offline

I thought Saturday night war rather good,
Nicole was a main girl and she smashed it, she looked stunning naked on TV getting into lots of sexy positions showing off her lovely naked body perfectly, that's how you do naked,
She was fun and cheeky on the mic just great really,
Scarlett Wild looked good on TV in a sexy orange outfit got her big boobs out and played with them lots, she's definitely improving each time on TV she looked more confident,
Amber Paige did her usual good TV stint showed off her sexy body in just a small thong, had good energy and was enjoying herself,
Jade rabbit showed off her lovely big boobs well on TV she actually showed off her lovely peachy bum proper as well she's definitely stepped it up this week finally starting to live up to her potential,
Not seen a Saturday night in ages and must say I enjoyed that

21-08-2022 10:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw having Nicole on last night made it enjoyable as Alice was extremely limited and didn't do much at all whilst it was your usual shite from Amber and Sarah Daniels very limited and didn't do much with scarlet showing Alice how to amuse us cameo from ferrari was alright nothing special Stella and Mr p was blurred didn't see much was trying to watch the boxing instead

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-08-2022 12:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2022 10:08 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Saturday night war rather good,
Nicole was a main girl and she smashed it, she looked stunning naked on TV getting into lots of sexy positions showing off her lovely naked body perfectly, that's how you do naked,
She was fun and cheeky on the mic just great really,
Scarlett Wild looked good on TV in a sexy orange outfit got her big boobs out and played with them lots, she's definitely improving each time on TV she looked more confident,
Amber Paige did her usual good TV stint showed off her sexy body in just a small thong, had good energy and was enjoying herself,
Jade rabbit showed off her lovely big boobs well on TV she actually showed off her lovely peachy bum proper as well she's definitely stepped it up this week finally starting to live up to her potential,
Not seen a Saturday night in ages and must say I enjoyed that

Hi there. Yes I thought last night's FV shows were very good as well! Alice was........Alice but Nicole really lifted the show! Both of them were the main girls and were on both channels quite a bit but Nicole was as excellent as ever! We didn't see Jade Rabbit on FV but also saw (on 673) : Sarah Daniel! for 46 minutes really showing off her amazing huge 38"GG tits which she had out for quite a long time as well as her shapely arse! And Scarlett Wild was on for just 35 minutes in various positions.
On 674 we also saw: Sarah Daniel! again, Ferrari Red!, Amber Paige in her usual section and Scarlett Wild. All were good BUT Sarah didn't have her big tits out for very long!
So two very good shows for a Saturday! My favourite was 673 because Nicole was on for MUCH longer than 674 and Sarah Daniel! was topless for longer!.........Ferrari Red was as good as usual on 674 and did a very good shower show on the web albeit with no sound: but she has a lovely body!!.......
Tonight: Valentina until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks, Le Reve, Yasmin Nicole!, Sabrina Jade! and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Krystal Leigh! and Georgia Spice! Hopefully Valentina won't be on FV for very long!........sorry!......
21-08-2022 16:47
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was good for me on TV been a good good weekend, nice they picked things up after a pretty poor week,
Missy was on TV for first time in ages, she was full of energy loved all the sexy peachy bum twerking,
Megan looked beautiful on TV nice full body shots for a change, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she was even standing up very unusual,
Zoe I really liked on TV had her glasses on, good energy did lots of different positions she's definitely more confident showing off her lovely peachy bum these days, lots of boob play very good,
Georgia did her usual good TV show looked like she had a new outfit on, showed off her lovely little boobs very well, she was interesting with the camera very nicely ,
Good way to end the weekend fingers crossed this coming week is better than last week

22-08-2022 10:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's main girls were Valentina and Brooksie Brooks not real favourites of mine BUT Brooksie knocked spots of the usual Valentina! Brooksie was on 673 for 2 hours 10 minutes but for only 22 minutes on 674! Topless and briefly braless and very energetic using various positions and really shaking everything! With nice arse shots as well! Valentina was on for 1 hour 25 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 40 minutes on 674! Went braless but gave us a "normal " Valentina" show!..........
Also on (673) : Megan Rox for just 28 minutes braless from the start and mostly sat up.
Tilly Taylor was the only other extra girl: braless for her 31 minute section BUT top half shots!
So for me not a good show!
674 (unusually!) had FIVE extra girls but in shortish sections which I don't really like! Missy Le Anne was on for the first 33 minutes going braless and using various positions with her pants down slightly briefly! Lots of views of her lovely curves:nice! Mia Middleton was on for just 23 minutes topless from the start and took off her shoes and skirt. Very good as usual. Georgia Spice was on for 30 minutes topless from the start. She used her normal positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits which are still white! Very good as usual. Piggy Mouth was on for 29 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. And Megan Rox was on for 32 minutes doing a similar show to her section on 673.
So (for me!) a slightly better show than 673 because Missy!, Georgia! and Mia were on (all favourites of mine) and Piggy Mouth was only on for 29 minutes!
So two reasonable shows: Brooksie certainly improved the shows and made them more bearable than they could have been! Unusually 673 had the (up to now!?) normal format which 674 had: ONLY two or three extra girls and 674 was just like 673 of late: the two main girls on for about 2 hours in total and four or more extra girls on in shortish sections! BUT despite this I still preferred 674 as I saw three of my favourites instead of none on 673!......
Tonight: BellaMendez until 5.30am with EpiphanyJones!, Demi Rose Lee, India Asia and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Mia Middleton, Amber Paige, Beth Bennett and Luna Lamora!........Enjoy!?...
22-08-2022 10:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV