babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-08-2022 21:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely with you trains and winsaw hit and miss Monday nights viewing
I feel demi is being a bit like daisy Dillon when she did nights trying to improve each night she does
Nikita she can be good at times other times I'm unsure still feel she's more suitable for the web
Pity we only seen very little of Mia and Amanda again as they could have brought some much needed impact whilst Jennifer didn't really live up to her surname and felt like she was on days

Yes Jennifer Wilde was very disappointing: she was better the first time she was on a few weeks ago! .....
17-08-2022 09:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So no Poppy May or Sophie Hart who were both scheduled. So BS found Jamie Knight and Bella Mendez who both worked on their days (nights) off!
Jamie was on 673 in three sections for a total of 2 hours! Topless and braless in her usual positions with just a few top half shots and on 674 for just 28 minutes going braless near the end! Bella was only on 674 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 8 minutes topless and braless and used her usual positions and shook her arse. Nikita Reign the other main girl was on 673 once for just 51 minutes but on 674 in three sections for a total of 2 hours 18 minutes! Topless all the time and in various positions and in one section it was almost possible to see a bit of her pussy lips?......
We also saw (on 673) : Ferrari Red in the sauna for just 21 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off and playing with her lovely big tits and shook her nice shapely arse! Very good as usual. Layla Lamour was on for just 23 minutes in various positions and topless. And Amanda Rendall was on for the first 26 minutes going braless early but no further but oiled up her tits!
So a reasonable but not great show considering that two top girls were no-shows!
674 just had Jade Rabbit as an extra girl: braless from the start BUT still crouched or laid on her front most of the time only moving onto her side briefly showing us her big tits!
Another reasonable but not great show.
Disappointed not to see Amy Lacey! or Georgia Spice! on FV but it looks like Amy was very filthy!? on the web. But it was good to see two of the extra (5.00 finishing) girls for a change! (Ferrari Red and Layla Lamour) and no exceptionally long advert breaks!..........much better!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Georgia Spice!, Mia Middleton and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?........
17-08-2022 10:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night I thought a little better but this is definitely a slow week so far with most girls each night not doing a lot,
Ferrari I thought was the stand out on TV last night, in MK using the set well to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, she had good energy and enthusiasm, liked how small her thong was, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's this year's break out star ,
Jamie looked stunning as usual but thought she looked a bit tired and didn't have her usual energy, liked her outfit those boots where sexy, still got into some nice positions,
Layla L'amour looked good on the sky show, nice big boobs half out her top, a little static she looked like she was a bit unsure what she could do sometimes as not done much TV,
Didn't really see anyone else doing much

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-08-2022 10:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-08-2022 10:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night I thought a little better but this is definitely a slow week so far with most girls each night not doing a lot,
Ferrari I thought was the stand out on TV last night, in MK using the set well to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, she had good energy and enthusiasm, liked how small her thong was, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's this year's break out star ,
Jamie looked stunning as usual but thought she looked a bit tired and didn't have her usual energy, liked her outfit those boots where sexy, still got into some nice positions,
Layla L'amour looked good on the sky show, nice big boobs half out her top, a little static she looked like she was a bit unsure what she could do sometimes as not done much TV,
Didn't really see anyone else doing much

Yes as you said a very slow night! We saw Layla on FV and as you say she looked like she needed a bit of guidance as to what to do! But I agree that Ferrari was the best girl on ESPECIALLY as she was at MK! Excellent!....
17-08-2022 10:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ totally agree trains been a really slow week so far bs seam to be stuck in 2nd gear,
The main girls tonight are not going to change that ever just have to cross our fingers some of the web girls get a chance on TV and take it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-08-2022 10:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

For me the shows have not been firing on all cylinders for some time now. I'm not a boob man ( unlike trains ) but do enjoy a curvaceous lady. So it gets my goat when half the time used up in a tv show by a babe, is spent squeezing and fondling their boobs. Remaining in a static position most of the time. With close ups to the camera to boot. A lot of costumes worn recently have had no real sex appeal for me. Most have worn knickers, best described as " granny ", covering most of their midriff. Even if the babe is wearing a thong, it's usually accompanied with a foot square material crotch. My only real joy atm has been when the cameraman pans up, if a babe goes on the perv cam, or requested to by a caller to rub her pussy, how far up he/ she pans up. Most will raise it to the babes navel. A small few will take into account the graphics on the bottom of the screen and use them as cover, and leave the camera static. This will often get an occasional flash, especially if the babe raises her position. Even better if your viewing on - line with no graphics.
17-08-2022 12:29
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Could have sworn I saw nicole on last night but not heard any mention of her shift or any caps, maybe I'm going senile ?
17-08-2022 12:52
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-08-2022 12:52 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  Could have sworn I saw nicole on last night but not heard any mention of her shift or any caps, maybe I'm going senile ?

She was on the webshow but didn't appear on FV unfortunately!
17-08-2022 13:35
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-08-2022 10:38 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ totally agree trains been a really slow week so far bs seam to be stuck in 2nd gear,
The main girls tonight are not going to change that ever just have to cross our fingers some of the web girls get a chance on TV and take it

YES how about Amy Lacey! and Georgia Spice for a start! I really wish that Georgia would be at MK!!!!......
17-08-2022 13:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm with you both trains and winsaw definitely shows without the likes of Beth Stella and Atlanta there's a drop off
Jamie did her best to switch it up whilst Nikita and Bella stuck to the same thing
Another lively 45 minutes with Amanda making the most of the bedroom set
Ferrari is trying to improve switching from the same bedroom set to the sauna or office maybe more time needed there and may see a change in between
another Layla yet same results yet we may see some progression
Amy and Luna were on the web together could have done with either of them on TV for a bit but nope

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-08-2022 13:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV