babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True trains and winsaw been a promising start to the new month and week always a pleasure to enjoy Beth then you have to think who can back her up Luna is getting there finally seems to embrace her new boobs especially on camera nice short stint with Georgia and Jamie
Whilst could be a while for bliss to do anything remotely decent just seems not interested at times and looks bored there can be potential there just see if it'll happen or not

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-08-2022 21:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping! Alice Goodwin and Poppy May were the main girls last night and were both on both FV channels. Alice was on 673 for a total of 2 hours 14 minutes going fully naked in her last section until 4.58 but only on 674 for 22 minutes! BUT she still managed to get "naked " except for her shoes! Poppy was on 673 for only 20 minutes but for 1 hour 33 minutes on 674. She used the same outfit in all of her sections and only went topless. But at least she was on!!.....
Also on: Layla Rose (673 only) for 52 minutes in her usual topless show in her usual positions. New girl Scarlett Wild was also on 673 for 30 minutes in various positions going braless near the end! Sarah Daniel was on 673 for just 28 minutes and for 59 minutes on 674! She did her usual show with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits out (on and off) and looked like she showed? the edge of her pussy lips!? Very good BUT I know that a lot of you don't like her: but for me it's a BIG boob thing! Amanda Rendall was on for her usual 26 minutes and went naked near the end. Mia Middleton was also on (a surprise!) for 38 minutes in between her webshow sections! Topless early and braless and used her usual positions. Quite good as she always is.
So two very reasonable shows with a selection of girls BUT we still didn't see Yasmin Nicole! or Sabrina Jade on FV although it looks like Sabrina was on until midnight! Also disappointed not to see Amy Lacey! or Jennifer Wilde!: both too busy on the webshow I guess!? Georgia Spice didn't even appear!!.......
And there were a few longish advert breaks again: the longest (on both channels) was 14 minutes!! Surely girls could have been found to cover? As it was Sarah Daniel stayed on 674 until 4.03! But she could have stayed on longer still as she has before? instead of a gap from then until 4.17!?...........
Tonight: Layla Rose until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Priya Young, Le Reve and Piggy Mouth until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Mia Middleton, Roxee Couture!, Alexa Brooke!, Beth Bennett, Ashley Emma? and Sarah Daniel!.........Enjoy!?.......
04-08-2022 09:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Quite enjoyed Wednesday night
Poppy I really liked good to see her back on TV, her bum is so peachy these days, she was happy enjoying herself, good energy
Georgia did her usual good show, a sexy new outfit I think, good boob play,
Sabrina was on TV for first time in ages, she was enjoying herself lots of smiles got into some sexy positions
Don't expect to watch for the next couple big nights as got some busy days ahead

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-08-2022 19:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2022 19:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Quite enjoyed Wednesday night
Poppy I really liked good to see her back on TV, her bum is so peachy these days, she was happy enjoying herself, good energy
Georgia did her usual good show, a sexy new outfit I think, good boob play,
Sabrina was on TV for first time in ages, she was enjoying herself lots of smiles got into some sexy positions
Don't expect to watch for the next couple big nights as got some busy days ahead

I'm glad that you enjoyed Georgia and Sabrina: they weren't on FV at al! I expected to see Georgia but not surprised that Sabrina was just on Sky! But the other girls were ok if not particularly great!
Take care.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2022 19:52 by trains55.)
04-08-2022 19:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sabrina was on my virgin media recording before midnight likewise Georgia personally I feel she needs some sunshine just feels a little odd
Aside from that I found it frustrating could have done with way more of Mia as Layla and Sarah Daniels just bore me to sleep they maybe very busty but they do f all
Poppy was reasonable on TV then her usual antics on the web unleashed
Same with Mia unleashed on the web judging by the pictures
Whilst wasn't fussed by Alice much as she had to keep the night going despite nothing really exciting

04-08-2022 21:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a reasonable show last night again! Priya and Layla were the main girls. Priya was on 673 for 56 minutes and only for 54 minutes on 674 in two short sections! She went off at 4..30 instead of the end so we saw Roxee Couture for the last 25 minutes until 4.59! So was Priya unwell or did she have an argument? ....Layla was on for 41 minutes on 673 at the end and was wearing a bra at the start and then went braless! early on until the end! She was on 674 for 1 hour 50 minutes in two sections; topless from the start as usual! Various positions as is now normal for her but laid on her front a lot in one section.
Also on: 673: Ferrari Red for 27 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions in a bedset. Very good as usual. Mia Middleton was on for just 25 minutes going topless early and braless in various positions. Good as usual. Roxee Couture was on for 28 minutes and stayed covered up!? OK. Scarlett Wild was on for 33 minutes in various positions but only went braless quite late. Sarah Daniel was on for 56 minutes! Did her usual show with her lovely huge 38"GG tits out a lot and played with them as well as excellent shots of her amazing shapely arse and thighs! Very good as usual.
A very good show.
674 also had Beth for the first 24 minutes: the end of her Sky pre-FV section?? She went naked very early and used her usual positions. Excellent as always. Sarah Daniel was on for just 25 minutes and did her usual show. And Roxee Couture was on in two sections for a total of 50 minutes. She used various positions and went braless for 11 minutes in her first section and for the last 2 minutes in the last section until 4.59. So braless for 13 minutes out of the 50. Very good but not quite as good as she was on the 16th of July when she was on for 46 minutes in just one section (which I preferred) and was braless for 29 minutes admittedly in VERY brief segments!!.......BUT it was great to see her on FV!....
So my best FV show last night.
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Joa Nova and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Not expecting much from them: but a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Roxee Couture!, Jamie Knight, Ashley Emma? and Priya Young Enjoy!?....
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022 11:18 by trains55.)
05-08-2022 11:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thursday night frustration it badly needed a hour from Beth and Mia as there was very little happening with Layla and Priya as the normal likewise Sarah Daniels I just don't see Layla making that next step to be a main girl getting at least two hours a night on TV unless anything changes soon

05-08-2022 20:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night we had Sophie Hart and Preeti Young as main girls. They were both on both channels: Sophie on 673 for 1 hour 24 minutes in the last section: "naked "with her pants down slightly and on 674 for 54 minutes "naked " with her pants down to her knees. Very good as usual in various positions. Preeti was on 673 for just 21 minutes staying dressed and quite static but on 674 in two sections and going naked early in her last section.
We also saw on 673: Lori (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes with her pants well down in one of her sections and top half shots for the last 15 minutes in the other one! Energetic and noisy as usual! Layla Rose for 24 minutes topless from the start and did her usual show. Jamie Knight was on for only 29 minutes and was very good as usual and was naked for the last few minutes. Demi Rose Lee was on for 31 minutes going topless early and using her usual positions. Tilly Taylor was on for the first 3 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section: her first night on TV! Spoilt because of the top half shots!
A good show mainly because of Sophie and Jamie!
On 674 we also saw: Poppy May for just 28 minutes in a bedset braless from the start in various positions but with a lot of top half shots! Scarlett Wild for 27 minutes going topless straight away and in various positions. OK. Tilly was on for 38 minutes until 4.13 and went topless and braless for the last 15 minutes showing off her small tits! And Stella was on for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section braless from the start.
Another reasonable show with lots of Preeti and several girls who were fairly good.
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Nicole Snow, Ferrari Red!, Rosey Love and Layla Lamour until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Mia Middleton, Jamie Knight, Amber Paige and Sarah Daniel! Enjoy!?..........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up when I am able to. Take care.
06-08-2022 09:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Been a up and down last few days personally but last night bounced back in a positive way for most of the night anyway
Another seductive night watching our kiwi queen Beth backed up perfectly by peachy Nicole closely behind our Maltese teaser in Stella whilst Mia had a pretty decent half hour on TV
Others who appeared on TV were amber and Sarah Daniels both did there usual and were boring brief showings from bunny and Roxy also

07-08-2022 11:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella and Nicole were indeed very good Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-08-2022 21:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV