babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Should Babestation be referred to the Monopolies and Mergers commission??laughHuh (I know what I mean)
29-05-2022 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another "interesting " and different show on Fv to what I was expecting/fearing! Jamie Knight was scheduled to be on until 5.30am and she was. And Nicole Snow, Ferrari Red!, Sabrina Jade!, and Piggy Mouth until 5.00am. Nicole wasn't on and I didn't see Piggy!!!!! Ferrari Red and Sabrina Jade were both on for longish sections and we also saw a few webgirls who helped out as usual. BUT the highlight for me was seeing Yasmin Nicole on FV TV on a normal set and for a much longer than usual time!! It seems like I've been waiting for years for this to happen but last night it did!!! Thanks BS!!.......
Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 43 minutes in two sections braless from the start and really playing with her lovely big tits and moved her pants and tights down. We alsosawnicebrieftitclose-ups! Nice!. She was on 674 for just 49 minutes! in one section and similar to her sections on 673.
Also on 673 we saw: Zoe Grey for 43 minutes braless. Ferrari Red in the sauna (at MK!) for just 27 minutes going topless and really played with her lovely big tits: good positions and full shots. Crystal Candy on for 46 minutes going topless early and really played with her amazing big tits and shook her lovely body showing off her curves! Georgia Spice was on for 28 minutes topless from the start and went braless and ended up just in her pants. Lovely girl showing off her lovely slim body and nice small tits. And Evangeline Vada was on at MK for just 26 minutes going topless and showing off her nice curves and tits.
So a reasonable show But not GREAT!
674 had: Luna Lamora for 30 minutes topless on and off and with good shots of her lovely arse. But she seems very tame since she has come back BUT not on the webshow! Ashlyn Shaw was on for 34 minutes going braless and showing off her lovely curves as usual. Sabrina was on for 32 minutes braless from the start and really showing off her lovely slim body and nice small tits: very nice! Dallas Morgan was on for the first 34 minutes and went topless on and off showing off her big tits but her section was top half shots! Coco Rose was on for 32 minutes braless from the start and showing off her tiny tits but quite static as usual! BUT Yasmin Nicole was on for the last hour and twenty five minutes! In maroon/burgundy bra and pants. Topless straight away and then braless. She was very energetic and used various positions really showing off her lovely curves, nice tits and very shapely arse! Very nice and so good to see her on FV for MUCH longer than usual AT LAST!! Thanks BS!!!!!
A very good show!
So I (obviously!) I decided to keep 674!.......
Tonight: Hayley Maye till 5.30am and Ferrari Red and Le Reve? until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier, Brooke Knight!, Megan Rox and Luna Lamora. Enjoy!?......
30-05-2022 09:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Sorry I missed Zoe and Crystal from 673 (but I was enjoying Elise and Jessy); 674 had charm from a few lesser seen faces like Sabrina, Luna, Yasmine, Dallas and others. And Jamie.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-05-2022 15:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i enjoyed Sunday night a good line up of girls on tv,
Jamie was very good as always going naked really showed off her curves,
Ashlyn looked great on tv lots of boob play and sexy positions, slipped her panties down,
Luna was her usual fun cheeky self, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe did her usual show, she had good energy last night,
Heather played with her massive boobs a lot good to see her topless for so long on tv,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-05-2022 16:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Talk about a real mash up for who wanted to be the second main girl last night there was at least 4 or 5 contenders some passing well others were hit miss might give the producers some thought especially when some of the recent night girls out with Beth and Stella have been pretty average at best

Who knows what will happen next time will tell

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-05-2022 16:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2022 16:31 )winsaw Wrote:  i enjoyed Sunday night a good line up of girls on tv,
Jamie was very good as always going naked really showed off her curves,
Ashlyn looked great on tv lots of boob play and sexy positions, slipped her panties down,
Luna was her usual fun cheeky self, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe did her usual show, she had good energy last night,
Heather played with her massive boobs a lot good to see her topless for so long on tv,

And don't forget Yasmin Nicole on the main TV show at last at MK! 1 hour 25 minutes on Fv in one section: absolutely excellent and MUCH better than the VERY occasional short sections we've seen up until now!! Thanks BS!!!!.....
30-05-2022 20:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another different show last nigh! The "main " main girl Hayley Maye wasn't on so as well as Ferrari Red who was scheduled to be on until 5.00am several extra girls helped out. The other main girl Le Reve wasn't on FV at all! again.
673: Amanda Rendall for the first hour! Stripped off gradually until she was naked at the very end and stood/knelt up! Layla Rose was on for 27 minutes topless from the start and used various positions as she now does and was then joined by Megan Rox for a pointless tame 2-4-1 for 43 minutes! Both were topless and in various positions but (of course!) no touching! Melia Leigh was on for the next 46 minutes! and the last hour and seven minutes going topless and using several different positions. Very good. And Buffy Le Brat was on for just 26 minutes going topless early and showing off her nice small tits in various positions.
So a reasonable show considering that quite a few girls were unavailable or just on the webshow!
674: Megan Rox was on for the first 27 minutes going topless early and using several positions. Buffy Le Brat was on for the next hour and two minutes and also the last 56 minutes: a long time! She went topless early and was braless in her last section. Various positions showing off her trim body and nice small tits. Zoe Grey was on for the next 23 minutes! and for 39 minutes later on. Topless and braless in her usual positions. Luna Lamora was on for 33 minutes and went topless early and stayed topless until the end of her section and played with her nice new tits. And Ferrari Red was on for 34 minutes and went topless on and off and used several positions: ok but not her best show!
So another reasonable show but not GREAT!
Considering the number of scheduled girls that weren't available I think BS did quite well to give us the reasonable shows that they did: a good job that Melia, Buffy and Megan were available! Was hoping to see Brooke Knight! but she was a no-show.........
Tonight: Beth Bennett and Ferrari Red! until 5.00am and Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier, Mia Middleton, Alexa Brooke!, Ashley Emma, Ashlyn Shaw, Nicole Snow, Lucia Maria and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?......
31-05-2022 10:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Buffy was the star of the night personally her variety was right up there with Beth and atlanta her best night on tv to date
Melia took a bit of time to get going yet was reasonable
Cameos from Zoe Megan luna and layla were average best
The 2-4-1 on tv are just pointless atm no need for them

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-05-2022 10:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i really enjoyed monday night, was good seeing so many different girls on tv,
Melia did a very good peachy bum show love her looking over her shoulder , sexy underwear as well,
Megan looked very good in her one peace standing up showing off her fit body lots of boob play,
we saw a little bit of Georgia on tv looked sexy on all fours,
Luna did a very good show playing the naughty school girl very well, love her naughty smile as playing with her boobs, lots of bending over showing off her peachy bum,
Alex was her usual fun self lots of big smiles as she was having fun playing with her big boobs,
Buffy back in the studio and looked amazing did a really good show lots of boob play, did sexy positions, was having fun, glad shes back

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-05-2022 12:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2022 12:19 )winsaw Wrote:  i really enjoyed monday night, was good seeing so many different girls on tv,
Melia did a very good peachy bum show love her looking over her shoulder , sexy underwear as well,
Megan looked very good in her one peace standing up showing off her fit body lots of boob play,
we saw a little bit of Georgia on tv looked sexy on all fours,
Luna did a very good show playing the naughty school girl very well, love her naughty smile as playing with her boobs, lots of bending over showing off her peachy bum,
Alex was her usual fun self lots of big smiles as she was having fun playing with her big boobs,
Buffy back in the studio and looked amazing did a really good show lots of boob play, did sexy positions, was having fun, glad shes back
Yes I thought it was a good show but we didn't see Alex on FV: I'm assuming that she finished early as she had been on the webshow most of yesterday!?.....and didn't see Georgia or Luna as a schoolgirl either: all Pre-FV I guess!? But I enjoyed what I saw.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022 13:50 by trains55.)
31-05-2022 13:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV