babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw and trains bit of a Monday blues night hardly a surprise to be honest when Bella is always limited and a minor change from hayley
Whilst a bit better from Alex letting us see a bit of more of her
A reasonable cameo from Zoe whilst ferrari was stuck on the bed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-02-2022 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Another reasonable night: Alice didn't appear! So we saw Beth and Zoe as main girls with Bella Mendez. All three girls were quite good and Bella joined Beth in going naked! Zoe didn't wear a hat!
We also saw Brooklyn for 59 minutes! on 673 until 4.15! She was also on 674 for 38 minutes and was braless on both channels. But her section on 674 was spoilt by being mainly top half shots! Also on 674: Nicole Snow for 39 minutes going topless and braless and in her usual positions. Ferrari Red was on for only 24 minutes with her lovely huge tits almost out from the start! But she was only fully topless very briefly! Not a good show! And at midnight just before FV officially started we saw a few seconds of Luna Lamora (one of my favourites!) braless briefly before putting her see-through pink bra back on! But it was great seeing her lovely new tits! Hopefully BS will let her go on FV as she usually has: can't wait to see them properly!!
So two different shows but both good but not great!
Tonight: Preeti till 5.30am, Sophie Hart till 5.00am and Amber Paige until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Mia Middleton, Lucia Maria and Ivy Black!.........Enjoy!?..........
23-02-2022 11:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a pretty reasonable nights viewing
Beth a ideal replacement for Alice and showed once again her variety and flair just getting on with it
Nice to have Nicole on tv even if it was a short time always enjoy her
Zoe a pretty good evening quite enjoying her progression atm I find her more enjoyable than Bella regardless of she was naked for a time last night usually takes her usually a day and a half to get going

23-02-2022 22:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day! Quite a good night for me and my fellow FV people! We managed to see Luna Lamora on both channels for about 45 minutes on each. She was braless most of the time on 673 and topless on and off on 674. Very good and she really showed off her lovely new tits! I also caught a bit of her on the webshow fully naked with her legs wide open! I would imagine pervcam would have been really excellent!! Looking forward to hearing all about it on here later!?
Otherwise Preeti and Sophie were the main girls and were both good as usual: Preeti starting a few of her sections fully naked! But there were a few top half shots.
Also on: Skye Taylor on 673 for 37 minutes until 4.06 but only braless for the last 12 minutes. And Rosey Love was also on for the first 2 minutes topless.
Also on 674 was Anna Lei 57 minutes! Topless from the start and Zeena Valvona for 37 minutes going topless early.
So two reasonably good shows: I decided to keep both of them for Luna's first FV footage with her new tits!
Unusually I didn't see Amber Paige at all even on the web where she was due to do a POV orgasm show! But from what I saw of it the webshow was pretty filthy all night!?
Tonight:Beth Bennett till 5.00am, Priya till 5.30am, Megan Rox and Amber Paige till 4.00am and Sabrina Jade until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Annabelle!, Alexa Brooke!, Georgia!, Marnie Rose, Layla, Sarah Louise and Sarah Daniel!
Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2022 16:20 by trains55.)
24-02-2022 10:20
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Missed 674 which looks like a shame as 673 was a bit lacking, besides Luna and Skye

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-02-2022 15:51
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(24-02-2022 15:51 )Doddle Wrote:  Missed 674 which looks like a shame as 673 was a bit lacking, besides Luna and Skye

But on 673 Luna had her bra off completely (down) most of the time whereas on 674 she was only topless on and off! But great to see her on FV,
24-02-2022 16:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True a pretty reasonable Wednesday nights viewing preeti back after a mini break was pretty good
Sophie was pretty good also just seemed glued to the table all night with the odd ass view
Luna wasn't bad seems a bit like ferrari and being steady in showing her new boobs on tv we shall l see where she goes from there

24-02-2022 18:36
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

A different night last night! Beth and Priya were the main girls and were on both channels: Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 24 minutes and went naked and on 674 for 1 hour 18 minutes just going topless. Priya was only on 673 for 45 minutes and for 55 minutes on 674 and was fairly tame and static! Unlike her twin who is usually more lively!
Also on 673 were: Sabrina Jade for 34 minutes:very nice, Coco Rose for 57 minutes! She went topless and braless eventually and showed off her tiny tits. Zeena Valvona was on for 29 minutes going topless showing off her big tits, and Amanda Rendall was on for the first 30 minutes going "naked" except for her pink PVC boots!
So a reasonable show but not greatl!
674 had just two extra girls : Sarah Daniel and Sarah Louise! Both favourites of mine and it was a real boobfest!! Sarah Louise was on for 57 minutes wearing her usual ridiculously small bra with her amazing 34"HH tits almost out from the start! She went topless early and used her usual positions showing off her big tits and arse: very nice and all full shots!
And Sarah Daniel was on for 57 minutes! She wore her usual outfit and went topless on and off really showing off and playing with her amazing HUGE natural tits! She also crouched showing off her shapely arse as well! Very nice and I decided to keep that show!!
So two very different shows: all of 674's girls were at MK. whereas some on 673 were in other studios.
As I said a reasonable night but not the best!
Tonight: Caty Cole!? till 5.30am, Preeti Young, Ferrari Red!, and Rosey Love till 5.00am, Priya Young, Megan Rox and Sophie Hart till 4.00am and Sabrina Jade! until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Annie Kay, Layla Rose and Sarah Daniel!.......Enjoy!?........
25-02-2022 13:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Bloody hell, this time I missed 673 and missed out! A Sarah-off has its plus points, I suppose...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-02-2022 16:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The only thing that's saving both Sarah's on nights is there super sized tits as they do very little otherwise
Aside from that another easy and enjoyable night watching Beth nights would be a train wreck if she isn't on
Indeed trains it's night and day difference between preeti and priya
Coco and zeena cameos were reasonable whilst I screwed up my recording of Amanda which I was annoyed about

25-02-2022 22:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV