babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-01-2022 16:06 )Doddle Wrote:  Yeah, even with Kimmy and Sarah on 673, it was 674 that got my vote last night too. Hayley's quite excellent.

Yes! And ONLY 27 minutes of Alice! SORRY........
07-01-2022 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I personally found it marginally better than Wednesday night
Rather repeative from Alice Hayley Marie and Amber whilst was pretty lame Sarah daniel whilst not enough time to make much impact for kimmy
Honesty thought Amber would be by now able to switch it up and up her efforts similar to Jamie had done last month likewise hayley Marie surely by now would like to showcase her bigger tits in more than just one bra a night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-01-2022 18:39
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2022 18:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I personally found it marginally better than Wednesday night
Rather repeative from Alice Hayley Marie and Amber whilst was pretty lame Sarah daniel whilst not enough time to make much impact for kimmy
Honesty thought Amber would be by now able to switch it up and up her efforts similar to Jamie had done last month likewise hayley Marie surely by now would like to showcase her bigger tits in more than just one bra a night

I hear kimmy is getting every Tuesday from the schedule on tv. Which gives me a reason to watch other than the same old girls who don’t know how to do a show like kimmy!
Amber was a bore and has not stepped up in a long time.
Sarah was great as usual, however not up to the same level as kimmy.
Kimmys tv performances are always vibrant energetic mesmerising acrobatic and most of all fun ( lovin the splits and upside down crab at the moment ) bar Amanda, Atlanta, & caty cole kimmy delivers consistently the best performance on tv
08-01-2022 02:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Very enjoyable Friday night,
Jamie was excellent did one of the best oil show I have seen in TV in ages, so .any sexy positions she covered her beautiful curves in oil and looked amazing, was a real treat when she got fully naked as well don't really get much better than that on TV,
Beth smashed it again with another excellent naked TV show so many sexy positions, had really good energy moved round the set really showed herself off well,
Amiya was very good on TV again playing with her lovely big boobs lots, she's really starting to be consistently good, you can see how much more confident she is
One of those nice nights when u could watch a girl for most her section as so much going on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-01-2022 12:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw on tv it got better as the night went on largely with the impacts of saviours of December Beth and Jamie appearing
Mia Middleton was on just a hour from 10-11 then nothing hopefully everything is ok
Preeti was pretty subdued until the small hours and limited
A good hour as the normal from Beth just got on with it
Whilst Jamie continued what was a delightful December with another lovely couple of hours of variety and some oil

08-01-2022 12:56
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-01-2022 12:56 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw on tv it got better as the night went on largely with the impacts of saviours of December Beth and Jamie appearing
Mia Middleton was on just a hour from 10-11 then nothing hopefully everything is ok
Preeti was pretty subdued until the small hours and limited
A good hour as the normal from Beth just got on with it
Whilst Jamie continued what was a delightful December with another lovely couple of hours of variety and some oil

Thanks winsaw and Geriisgreat. Yes I really enjoyed last night's FV shows! As you both say Beth and Jamie were both great as usual and Jamie looked lovely naked and oiled up!
Preeti was ok in the end and Amiya is getting there!
Ashlyn was on 673 for 43 minutes but kept almost dressed until very near the end! And Sophia Smudge was on 674 for 30 minutes showing off her big tits. And Amber was on braless as usual and moved her pants down slightly as is now normal: still not naked yet!
My highlight though was Ferrari Red on 673 for 1 hour 1 minute topless and braless showing off her amazing new big tits!! Very nice and no bandages now!!
So 673 for me!!.......
Tonight: Alice until 5.30am, Nicole and Rosey Love until 5.00am, Sophie Hart and Preeti until 4.00am and Yasmin Nicole until 6.00am: but doesn't usually appear on FV now!
Plus one of my favourites is on the webshow: Kendal London! Enjoy!?.......
No review tomorrow as usual.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2022 19:49 by trains55.)
08-01-2022 18:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning!
What an excellent night on FV!
673 was "The Alice and Nicole Show!"! They were the only girls on this channel !! They were on for about half the show each with VERY short advert breaks! Both went naked and Nicole got oily!! Very good!
674 had Nicole on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes and Alice for just 44 minutes: they both went naked but while Alice was naked we saw mainly top half shots!
We also saw Chelsea Blonde (her first time on FV!?) for 38 minutes and was topless for about 25 minutes or so showing off her lovely big tits!! Very nice! A lovely girl and one of my new favourites!
Amiya Dream was on again (twice) for a total of 1 hour 12 minutes going topless and braless showing off her lovely curves and nice tits!
Rosey Love was also on for 29 minutes but I think stayed covered up!
So a very good night again!
I decided to keep 674 for the excellent footage of the lovely Chelsea and Amiya plus nice footage of Nicole and not too much of Alice!
I hope that you all enjoyed the shows as much as I did!? Thanks girls and THANKS BS!!.......See you again later on.
09-01-2022 09:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a much better Saturday night than normal
Nicole was the star of the show, she was excellent so happy having lots of fun, she loot amazing naked, got into great positions to show off her lovely curves, love her naughty smile great to see a girl enjoying herself so much,
Amiya was very good again I wonder if she's going to be this year's break out star, oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum great twerking, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs , she was smiling lots really enjoying herself,
Chelsea looked very good did a high energy show lots of different sexy positions, showed off her lovely big boobs and peachy bum very well, another I would like to see in MK,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-01-2022 12:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw and trains really really enjoyed Nicole back in the studio and full of fun and variety just getting on with it
Standard limited night by Alice thinking she's number one but in fact she's stuck in the chasing pack
Whilst it was round 3 with Amber and Megan on the web there only saving grace atm as personally there solo shows are pretty average at best

09-01-2022 12:49
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Needed more of Kendall.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
09-01-2022 14:03