babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Bs gave us one of the best line up of girls in ages last night a really good show,
Jess was amazing , she showed just why she's one of the best ever on TV with a excellent naked show in the sauna showed off her lovely body in lots of sexy positions, always smiling enjoying being naughty perfect show really ,
Alex in MK for the first and she didn't disappoint really good boob play show , took a o the proper TV set really well looked a natural on TV ,
Amiya Dreams got a nice long section on TV she oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum and lovely big boobs looked so sexy she was smiling lots really enjoying herself on TV hope we see more of her ,
Kimmy was excellent as a main girl, lots of different sexy outfits, did a really good high energy show , showed off her lovely fit body in lots of different positions , loved all the peachy bum action, she's great on TV,
Nikita was good on the web oiled up and played with her lovely big boobs lots,
Fair play to the girls for putting on a fun sexy show think it was just what everyone needed,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-01-2022 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2022 12:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Bs gave us one of the best line up of girls in ages last night a really good show,
Jess was amazing , she showed just why she's one of the best ever on TV with a excellent naked show in the sauna showed off her lovely body in lots of sexy positions, always smiling enjoying being naughty perfect show really ,
Alex in MK for the first and she didn't disappoint really good boob play show , took a o the proper TV set really well looked a natural on TV ,
Amiya Dreams got a nice long section on TV she oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum and lovely big boobs looked so sexy she was smiling lots really enjoying herself on TV hope we see more of her ,
Kimmy was excellent as a main girl, lots of different sexy outfits, did a really good high energy show , showed off her lovely fit body in lots of different positions , loved all the peachy bum action, she's great on TV,
Nikita was good on the web oiled up and played with her lovely big boobs lots,
Fair play to the girls for putting on a fun sexy show think it was just what everyone needed,

Yes I'm glad that you enjoyed the shows as much as I did: I think its one of the best FV show of recent times: Alex, Kimmy, Amiya and Jess were all excellent and Amber and Layla did their usual shows. So a night to remember and be grateful for!! Thanks BS!!
05-01-2022 13:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

First and foremost, yay for Jess West!

And as if that were somehow not great enough, Kimmy killin' it as well!

Pleased with Amber and Layla, and hopes for Amiya in future too Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-01-2022 16:23
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow kimmy Lopez back with a bang!
One of the best tv performers ever!
She just has it all mesmerising performance, energetic, flexible, naked, stunning and that body. I couldn’t take my eyes off!
Yes kimmy babestation have a star!
05-01-2022 17:51
winsaw Offline

For me last night was not great, it had the feeling of after the lord mayor's show , was miles behind the excellent night before,
Bella Lola was back after a month off and she's got some very nice new big boobs, it was good to see her getting some got TV time to show them off she did a fun lively show the best performance of the night for me,
Ferrari red was also back after getting new boobs her one much newer still in the wrapping you could say, she had a couple of TV stints was ok but I think a little limited as couldn't move to much as looking after the boobs,
Bella Mendez was ok some good peachy bum action but nothing not seen before,
No one else really caught my attention, one I've those quiet midweek shows you sometime get on bs

06-01-2022 12:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2022 12:26 )winsaw Wrote:  For me last night was not great, it had the feeling of after the lord mayor's show , was miles behind the excellent night before,
Bella Lola was back after a month off and she's got some very nice new big boobs, it was good to see her getting some got TV time to show them off she did a fun lively show the best performance of the night for me,
Ferrari red was also back after getting new boobs her one much newer still in the wrapping you could say, she had a couple of TV stints was ok but I think a little limited as couldn't move to much as looking after the boobs,
Bella Mendez was ok some good peachy bum action but nothing not seen before,
No one else really caught my attention, one I've those quiet midweek shows you sometime get on bs
I quite agree. It was good to see Ferrari Red on FV at last BUT hopefully we will see her again without bandages! A lovely busty girl though who was quite energetic although limited. Bella Mendez was OK as usual going naked briefly. Didn't see Bella Lola on FV but apart from Ferrari who was on a lot and Bella Mendez we saw Zeena Valvona on 673 and lots of Valentina............
So Ferrari made me keep 674!
Take care........
06-01-2022 14:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you winsaw and trains from the fun of jess and kimmy Tuesday night last night was basically copy and paste from the 3 who had tv time hardly a surprise with Bella and valentina as it always is the case with them two whilst this ferrari was pretty good despite I was wondering what was going on with those bandages it was like two iPhone papers

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-01-2022 18:05
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was much better than the poor night before ,was a good show ,
Hayley was main girl and did a good show had her yellow outfit on again made good use of the office set to show off her sexy body, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she showed off her peachy bum a bit something she doesn't do that often,
Beth was very lively on the web doing a naked buzz show, love her reaction when she's buzzed she really enjoyed it,
Newbie Coco Rose made her TV debut she had very small boobs and seamed shy about showing them off hopefully be a bit more confident next time, she had a different look so won't like to see more of her
Clara Jasmine showed off her lovely big boobs and rock had nipples very well on the web ,
Marnie Rose got on TV again and had fun playing with her lovely little boobs, she's a little bundle of joy so much energy, one I would like to see get the chance in MK at a night of TV ,
Was a pretty decent show something to keep interesting most the time,

07-01-2022 11:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2022 11:39 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was much better than the poor night before ,was a good show ,
Hayley was main girl and did a good show had her yellow outfit on again made good use of the office set to show off her sexy body, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she showed off her peachy bum a bit something she doesn't do that often,
Beth was very lively on the web doing a naked buzz show, love her reaction when she's buzzed she really enjoyed it,
Newbie Coco Rose made her TV debut she had very small boobs and seamed shy about showing them off hopefully be a bit more confident next time, she had a different look so won't like to see more of her
Clara Jasmine showed off her lovely big boobs and rock had nipples very well on the web ,
Marnie Rose got on TV again and had fun playing with her lovely little boobs, she's a little bundle of joy so much energy, one I would like to see get the chance in MK at a night of TV ,
Was a pretty decent show something to keep interesting most the time,

Hi: had to go out briefly!
Ye s two reasonable FV shows last night.
No Priya so we saw Hayley Maye who was on for 2 hours 1 minute on 674 but only for 29 minutes on 673! But very good as you say really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits! Alice was on 673 for 2 hours 10 minutes going naked as usual but only 27 minutes on 674: so for me 674 was the best channel!
We also saw Kimmy Lopez on 673 for 48 minutes braless and in various positions.
Sarah Daniel on 673 for 29 minutes going topless on and off showing off her amazing 38"GG tits!
Coco Rose was on 673 for just 30 minutes and eventually took her bra off showing us her tiny tits!
Amber Paige was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 57 minutes braless as usual and moved her pants down slightly once or twice! Not naked yet!......
We also saw the lovely Marnie Rose for literally the first 2 minutes on 673 as FV started! Lovely girl BUT not on FV again!
So a very reasonable night and much better than Wednesday!!
Tonight: Mia Middleton till 5.00am, Preeti Young till 5.30am and Priya Young till 4.00 am!?
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Beth Bennett, Alex Le Tissier!,Lucia Maria, Megan Rox, Jamie Knight and Ashlyn Shaw! Enjoy!?...........
No reviews tomorrow or Sunday as I have an early start on both days!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2022 17:31 by trains55.)
07-01-2022 13:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, even with Kimmy and Sarah on 673, it was 674 that got my vote last night too. Hayley's quite excellent.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-01-2022 16:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV