Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw and trains a better night than what was planned
Beth rounding off 2021 in style with her wonderful variety and a little oil
April Jones in for Bella was a positive as it was her first night in what seems a while backed up with some variety also
Standard night with Amber hasn't yet gone up a gear like Jamie has this month hopeful it will come soon

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-12-2021 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a brief review before I'm out for the day!
I only managed to record 674 last night for some strange reason!
No Bella Mendez so we saw Lucia Maria on THREE times for a total of 2 hours 19 minutes! Topless and braless: Great BUT for the last two totalling 1 hour 24 minutes we only saw her (lovely!) top half! But in her last section she oiled up her amazing big tits! Nice though despite not seeing the rest of her lovely curvy body!!!!
Sophie the other main girl was only on for 15 minutes! Topless and braless. NICE but brief!
Jamie Knight was also on for just 41 minutes and went topless and braless early. She also moved her pants down as far as mid-calf and back! Really played with her lovely big tits as usual. Nice!
Brooklyn was on twice for a total of 1 hour 5 minutes topless all of the time showing off her big tits! I haven't seen her on FV for a very long time.
So a fairly good night for me!
I would be interested to see what I missed on 673: presumably it was a similar show but with Sophie on for longer!? I know that Yasmin Karma was on from midnight: the first time on FV for ages! But it looked like she was covered up most of the time!
Tonight: Caty Cole!? till 5.30am, Priya till 5.00am and Yasmin Nicole (that would be nice!) till 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Hayley Maye, Amber Paige, Mia Middleton, Marnie Rose, Ivy Black, Nicole Snow, Jamie Knight, Megan Rox and Charlie C (is that right BS?)..........Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2021 10:26 by trains55.)
30-12-2021 10:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I personally found Wednesday a fairly quiet mid week show but with some good sections in,
Jamie was excellent on TV as always great use of the set to show off her perfect peachy bum, lots of boobs play , she was smiling lots really enjoying herself , good show,
For me Sophie was a bit quieter than the previous night she was on didn't really get going it was still a decent show but nothing special,
Mia Middleton did a very sexy show on the web legs wide band inside her panties playing with her pussy lots, she made herself cum very sexy stuff,
Jess West looked good naked she buzzed her pussy lots but we sadly only saw top half shots
Sabrina did some sexy gymnastics and got naked and oiled up
Luna did her usual sexy sky only show some good peachy bum action played with her lovely boobs again but didn't have them out as much as night before,
Probably didn't watch as much of last night show as I should have just found it a bit of a difficult night to get into

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-12-2021 12:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-12-2021 10:24 )trains55 Wrote:  I would be interested to see what I missed on 673: presumably it was a similar show but with Sophie on for longer!?
Yes, unfortunately. Yasmine K started, as you say. Jamie was fine as ever, and Lucia was a welcome treat (though you clearly got the better of the deal with 2 hours). Think Georgia was on a while too.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-12-2021 16:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was pleasing to see more of Lucia on tv just some of camera was focused on her top half than anything else
Sophie was pretty good better than some of her recent nights
Whilst Jamie continued her delightful December with a couple good stints
Likewise winsaw saw some videos of Mia Middleton and jess West always good fun

30-12-2021 18:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

A good night last night but both FV shows were slightly different! Caty Cole and Priya were the main girls as scheduled.
Caty was only on 674 in three short sections for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes and was her usual excellent self! She was just wearing a white blouse which was undone and got more undone as the show went on: as she wasn't wearing any pants she was "naked" most of the time! Very nice and a great welcome back! Priya was only on 673 just for 24 minutes and very different to Caty: braless from the start BUT a bit static! I'm guessing that she spent most of the night on the web!?
We also saw: Lori (673 only) for 56 minutes. She was her usual energetic and noisy self but did take her bra off!
Jamie Knight was on 673 for just 34 minutes but went topless and braless and "naked " apart from her shoes for most of her section (26 minutes!):very nice! She was also on 674 for 56 minutes and again went "naked" for 38 minutes! All with good fullish shots! She played with her amazing big tits and also rubbed her pussy while crouched. Very nice!
Amber Paige was on 673 for 52 minutes and 674 for 58 minutes wearing black PVC boots! Unusual for her! She was braless as usual and used various positions moving her pants down as she now does. Still waiting for her first naked section on FV!! Nice as usual and used her normal positions!
And Georgia Spice was on both shows: 42 minutes on 673 and 34 minutes on 674: a lot of footage of her again! Thanks BS. She was topless and braless as usual showing off her lovely small tits! Various positions as she now does! A lovely girl who BS seem to like judging by her (now) regular longish sections on TV and thankfully FV!!
So two similar but slightly different shows!
673 had 1 hour 15 minutes of adverts from 3.44 until the end of the show! Very surprised that no girls were available! 674 was better with just 29 minutes of adverts after Caty finished at 4.31 and some sections were a bit shorter than I would have liked!
The best show for me was 674 where Caty was on but not Priya or Lori! And Jamie was on for longer than on 673 and a bit more sensual!?
So overall I thought it was a very good night and I'm pleased that BS are giving more screen time for the "new" girls such as Georgia instead of relying so much on "the old guard "!
Tonight: Sophie Hart till 5.00am, Alice till 5.30am and Chantel Lane also until 5.00am: it would be good to see her very big tits!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Beth Bennett, Hayley Maye, Amber Paige and April Mae! Enjoy!?.........
31-12-2021 13:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(31-12-2021 13:21 )trains55 Wrote:  The best show for me was 674 where Caty was on but not Priya or Lori!
Yup, my sentiments exactly laugh Caty, Amber and Jamie again making it a shining success for brunettes Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-12-2021 15:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Pre freeview caty was seductive in a black shiny bra and wetlook leggings for just over a hour
Aside from that was lovely seeing caty next to naked for the rest of the night
Jamie continued her delightful December
Amber slowly getting there
Not fussed much about Georgia
Whilst glad I had Lori on mute she seems like she's had a monster energy drink or something before on screen
Whilst priya meh she was on the web with Lori after loris stint on tv

31-12-2021 17:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all and Happy New Year! I thought that it started very well last night on FV!!
Alice didn't show up so Sophie Hart was on as scheduled and the amazing Beth joined her as a main girl! Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 27 minutes and was "naked " a lot of the time with just her grey dress? on! Very nice as usual! She was on 674 for 56 minutes but kept her pants on and there were a lot of top half shots!
Beth was only on 673 BUT was on for 2 hours 3 minutes and went naked in all three sections: although she kept her bra on in one of her sections BUT oiled up her lovely arse! And in her first section she did one of her famous standing naked shots! A really fantastic girl and gave us a great night as usual from her!
Amber Paige was on 674 for 1 hour 18 minutes and was braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly (on and off) and used her usual positions. Excellent as always BUT still not naked!
Poppy was also on 674 for 2 hours 30 minutes!! She was wearing a VERY small blue bra and pants plus black PVC boots which were on and off throughout the section! She went topless and braless and took her pants off for 13 minutes and was "naked " except for her boots! Very good as usual and a really nice long section!
And April Mae was on 673 for 59 minutes and looked lovely as always. She used her usual positions and took her black see-through bra off straight away and went fully naked for 44 minutes: most of her section!! There were top half shots for just 15 minutes but mostly full shots in various positions showing off her amazing big tits with close-ups and the rest of her lovely curves!!! A really excellent show by one of my all time favourites and (I think ) her best FV shows! THANKS April and THANKS BS!
So two very good shows but slightly different.
I decided to keep 673 for the great footage of April and Beth! Although 673 was equally good despite Beth not being on.
So a really great start to 2022! Just keep it up now BS!!
I hope that you all enjoyed last night's offering and I didn't miss Alice at all!
Tonight: all I know is that Poppy, Rosey Love and Valentina are scheduled to be on until 5.00am and Piggy Mouth until 6.00am with one of my favourites (Alex Le Tissier!) on the webshow! Hopefully we'll find out the complete roster later on!!
Take care and have a good day. No review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up tomorrow when I can!! Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2022 13:18 by trains55.)
01-01-2022 13:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here trains and others who read these all the very best for the year ahead
I echo your thoughts on Alice she wasn't missed last night as April and poppy proved better viewing
Sophie was pretty good just got on with it
Beth just a delight to see as always
It was a good hour of April once she had got out of Alice mode and showed what she can do
Poppy likewise took a bit of time to get going and was reasonable

01-01-2022 13:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV