babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(05-12-2021 11:52 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night was one of those rare Saturday night when bs put on a really good show,
Nicole was back in MK and the star of the show, she was excellent full of fun and energy , she got fully naked for a long time doing lots of different positions really pushing the limits on TV, she was really enjoying herself I love her big smile,
Amber Paige looked good on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, not naked on web showing off her lovely peachy bum very well,
Kendel London did a long stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs like it when she's bouncing them around,
Missy excellent on TV in just a tiny thong lots of on all fours peachy bum action she's great at twerking, showed off her lovely cute little boobs more than normal and spread her legs wide one of her best TV shows in a bit,
Megan looked lovely in white on TV in the office lots of boob play and used the set well to show off her lovely peachy bum,
Great to see the younger girls getting the chance to shine on a Saturday for once ,
Yes I thought that last night was the best Saturday night for some time! I decided to keep 673 as Nicole was on for 2 hours 54 minutes and was naked for a longish time being as explicit as she was allowed to be!! And Beth was on for a longish time again going naked. And Sarah Louise but only for 28 minutes. All MK girls. 674 had 6 girls on BUT Nicole wasn't as good as on 673. Alex Le Tissier was on for 59 minutes and good as usual but the lighting wasn't very good.
We didn't see Kendal London on FV at all but I was pleased with what I recorded!
05-12-2021 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Another awesome foursome with Amber, Brooksie, April and Valentina Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-12-2021 09:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A good Sunday night for me
Brooks was given lots of TV time and was excellent she's a great mover really showed off her lovely curves so well, loved all the peachy bum action,
Kendel was very good on TV again lots of bouncing her big boobs she's such a sexy lady would love to see her in MK for a full night's TV,
Azura was very good did her usual high energy happy show in the sauna and used it well to show off her perfect peachy bum, lots of playing with her cute boobs, she was smiling lots
Alex did her usual excellent boob play show on the web and Sabrina was in a fun naughty mood,
A pretty good night hopefully a good week ahead,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-12-2021 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I was really pleased to see so much of Brooks on FV: especially with close-ups of her lovely big tits! Not too keen on Azura but she was good as usual. Valentina was............Valentina! We also saw: April for 51 minutes! Amber was on both channels for 38 minutes on 674 but only for 23 minutes on 673! ...Alex was on 674 for 34 minutes: excellent tit play but the lighting wasn't great!!
I would have preferred to see Kendal London instead of some of Valentina's sections!.......
So a good start to the week!
06-12-2021 13:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree Brooks deserved to be highlight last night as she smashed valentina apart who once again was very boring to watch barely done anything all night honestly how many more chances is she going to get to try and improve
As Amber and April's small appreances were better whilst nice to have azera back after a mini break

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-12-2021 20:59
winsaw Offline

I found Monday a quiet night personally not that much going on
Was very good seeing Marnie Rose on TV again she very cute and sexy and has a spark of naughtiness about her that's fun to watch , it's good bs are giving her more TV ,
Azura was her usual excellent fun self great energy in the sauna lots of playing with her lovely cute boobs , like her naughty smile
On the web did enjoy Alex showing off her amazing big boobs I love her big smile great to see a girl enjoying being naughty for us
Hopefully see a few more girls step up tonight,

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2021 11:54 by winsaw.)
07-12-2021 11:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2021 11:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I found Monday a quiet night personally not that much going on
Was very good seeing Marnie Rose on TV again she very cute and sexy and has a spark of naughtiness about her that's fun to watch , it's good bs are giving her more TV ,
Azura was her usual excellent fun self great energy in the sauna lots of playing with her lovely cute boobs , like her naughty smile
On the web did enjoy Alex showing off her amazing big boobs I love her big smile great to see a girl enjoying being naughty for us
Hopefully see a few more girls step up tonight,
Yes I thought it was a bit quieter last night.
Bella wasn't on so Beth was on with Priya as main girls. Beth was good as usual but didn't get naked! Priya was quite boring as she often is and a bit static! Beth was on 673 for 48 minutes and 1 hour 38 minutes on 674. Priya was on 673 for 1 hour 3 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 48 minutes on 674!!
We also saw: on 673: Alex Le Tissier for 29 minutes topless from the start and with oily 36"E tits! Good as she always is but top half shots! Delia Rose for 41 minutes stripping off to her small white bra and tiny blue pants. Good as usual and used various positions including sat on the floor! Layla Rose for 28 minutes who went topless early and used her usual positions; stood up (top half shots) and leant over the desk. Marnie Rose on for 29 minutes in very small strappy bra and pants. Only went topless on FV briefly near the end of her section!
So a fairly tame and restrained show!
674 only had Chloe Love as an additional girl: on for just 29 minutes; she went topless early and took her tights off.
674 had a lot of adverts: just over an hour! Presumably as there weren't any other girls available!?
So another tame restrained show.
Two quite disappointing shows: hopefully tonight might be a bit better!?.........
07-12-2021 14:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah was a bit of a odd night on tv
Beth was pretty good just seemed a bit limited unlike her
Standard priya night very little spark
Enjoyed the hour we got of Delia maybe could have had a little more of her as was the usual close ups of layla
Quite like this marnie girl looks pretty cute
Whilst looked like Alex had a bit of fun with oil before she appeared yet didn't do much hopefully she hasn't lost the spark already

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-12-2021 21:23
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night was a big improvement everyone seamed to up there game,
Think it helped that the main girls Beth and Hayley where on top form,
Beth her best naked work on TV in a bit the standing nude was a real treat ,
Hayley back on TV and excellent used the office and sauna sets really well to show off her fit body , was having lots of fun all night life of smiles, was great seeing her naked on TV ,
Luna really good on TV did a sexy strip tease out of her secretary outfit I think that was one of her longest topless section on TV lots of boob play , really liked the peachy bum action she was twerking very well, looked happy ,
Scarlett Harper made her TV debut looked a little nervous but got her big boobs out and played with them very well, would like to see her on TV again,
Anna Lie was naughty and naked on the webshow she creamed up her gorgeous peachy bum , did hand thong so could get into sexy positions with out showing pussy , much more lively show, she's getting used to the silly new rules ,
Yasmin Nicole did one of her sexy peachy bum shows she oiled it up and did lots of sexy twerking ,
Chloe Lloyd made her return to the shows didn't see her do much but she looked very sexy
A lot to enjoy last night

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 12:19 by winsaw.)
08-12-2021 12:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry but have been out all morning!
Yes I agree that last night was pretty good and much better than Monday! On FV we didn't see Scarlett Harper BUT she has been on TV before! Luna was on 674 BUT stayed dressed which was unusual!
The main girls were excellent: Beth was on 673 for just 44 minutes and 674 for 2 hours 13 minutes and went naked on both channels! Plus stood up on 674! Hayley Maye was on 673 for 2 hours 2 minutes and just 42 minutes on 674 for just 42 minutes and was naked on both channels and showing off slightly her landing strip!
We also saw on FV: Delia Rose on 673 for 58 minutes! She stripped down to her pants and stockings and moved her pants down slightly: her best section recently!
Rosey Love was on 673 for just 27 minutes and went topless showing off her small tits.
As I said Luna stayed dressed for her 34 minute section on 674 and Megan Rox was also on 674 for just 28 minutes topless from early on.
So for me a very good night!
I kept 673 because of lengthy naked footage of Hayley and Delia Rose's very good section!
But both shows were pretty good! I was also pleased to see that Chloe Lloyd was back on the webshow ut didn't see her do very much!
Tonight: Alice, Valentina, Scarlett Harper and Rosey Love are on until 5.00am. Preeti until 4.00am and Kimmy until 5.30am. Plus two of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose and Sabrina Jade!? Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 14:36 by trains55.)
08-12-2021 14:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV