Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(02-12-2021 12:47 )derekdas Wrote:  because if she's been sunning herself in
Crikey, if she's been sunning herself all these months, she must be done to a turn by now Surprisedlaugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-12-2021 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree that last night was enjoyable just shows if all the girls who appear more than once during the night switch it up makes so much easier to watch than be repeative
Kimmy and luica hopefully squashed any concerns with some who don't deserve more time on tv and throw in Beth preeti and ciara for a little bit and you get a good night's viewing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-12-2021 21:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good night mainly because Caty Cole was back!! She was a main girl with Priya who did her usual show: quite restrained and boring! Caty was on 673 for 1 hour 6 minutes and 674 for just 39 minutes but she still has the Caty magic: energetic topless (on and off) shorts down and several close-ups! Priya was braless but static most of the time. She was on 673 for 1 hour 27 minutes! and 674 for 1 hour 14 minutes!
We also saw:(673) Missy Le Anne for 1 hour 11 minutes!! Topless and braless in various positions and stretching her legs out! Very nice!
Sabrina Jade for just 28 minutes braless from the start using various positions showing off her lovely trim body.
So 673was (for me) a very good show.
Also on 674 were:
Mia Middleton in a Santa outfit! She was on for just 28 minutes and went topless: suit well undone.
Rosey Love for 58 minutes! Several positions but only went braless very briefly!
Megan Rox in the sauna for 40 minutes. Braless from the start just in a black suit ( down).
And Marnie Rose for just 29 minutes in pink lingerie and stockings. Various positions including standing up! Topless early and braless briefly: showed off her nice small tits and nipple piercing.
So two quite good shows. I decided to keep 673 for the longer than usual section of Missy and good footage of Sabrina! And of course Caty was very entertaining as she always is: so good to see her again after a very long time!!
Tonight: Kimmy and Preeti are on until 5.00am, Mia Yasmin until 5.00am with Ashley Emma until 3.00am and Sophie Hart and Young until 4.00am. Enjoy!?...........
03-12-2021 11:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a brief review before I go out for the day.
Preeti and Mia Yasmin were the main girls: Preeti was on 673 for 53 minutes and went naked and for 1 hour 40 minutes going naked again. OK but lots of top half shots! Mia was very restrained and quite static: 50 minutes on 673 and 56 minutes on 674! Dressed most of the time only going topless and braless very briefly! And mostly top half shots! Crap!
673 also had Lori on for the first 58 minutes: energetic as usual but only topless AND very briefly!
Missy for 30 minutes just in a small white see through top and tiny white pants: no shoes or stockings etc!! Very good as usual going topless and braless and really showing off her shaking bum!
Sophie Hart was on for just 22 minutes braless from the start just in black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Very good as expected: good tit and shaking bum shots!
And Olivia Berzinc was on for 54 minutes: as energetic as usual going topless.
A reasonable but not GREAT show.
674 just had Olivia Berzinc as an extra girl who was on for a total of 2 hours 5 minutes! She was very energetic as usual using various positions and went topless on and off but was braless from the start in her last section but was then topless and covered up!
So just three MK girls on 674 again! Another good but not GREAT show!
Asit was BS's nineteenth birthday apart from a few banners not a lot seemed different or special on FV! True Olivia Berzinc was back on BUT she has been back for a few nights now! So a bit underwhelming!
Not sure about tonight yet: relying on you guys! Take care and enjoy your day.
And no review tomorrow morning as usual.
04-12-2021 10:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ thanks for reviewing I didn't watch last night as was knackered after being out and about having a busy Friday, I glad didn't miss to much as seams usual on special days bs let the old guard take over which looks like it happened last night , should be watching tonight so fingers crossed

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-12-2021 10:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After a enjoyable return from caty Thursday night was right back to a bump last night hardly a surprise to be honest when they have Mia yasmin on who does next to f all and having lori and Olivia cameos are better even missy was better with preeti having to do her damest to save the night whilst tried to watch Ashley emma yet again was just a blur and waste of time

04-12-2021 13:08
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2021 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ thanks for reviewing I didn't watch last night as was knackered after being out and about having a busy Friday, I glad didn't miss to much as seams usual on special days bs let the old guard take over which looks like it happened last night , should be watching tonight so fingers crossed

I'll second that thx for the reviews. I had some time to watch and got bored so turned off everything. Tonight could be as bad which is worrying :-(
04-12-2021 14:53
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Was very boring to watch. Olivia was good. Credit where it’s due at least she moves.
Amanda Rendal and Kimmy Lopez would have given the show massive boost that it needed but neither got any tv.
04-12-2021 15:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last night was one of those rare Saturday night when bs put on a really good show,
Nicole was back in MK and the star of the show, she was excellent full of fun and energy , she got fully naked for a long time doing lots of different positions really pushing the limits on TV, she was really enjoying herself I love her big smile,
Amber Paige looked good on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, not naked on web showing off her lovely peachy bum very well,
Kendel London did a long stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs like it when she's bouncing them around,
Missy excellent on TV in just a tiny thong lots of on all fours peachy bum action she's great at twerking, showed off her lovely cute little boobs more than normal and spread her legs wide one of her best TV shows in a bit,
Megan looked lovely in white on TV in the office lots of boob play and used the set well to show off her lovely peachy bum,
Great to see the younger girls getting the chance to shine on a Saturday for once ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-12-2021 11:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely a improvement on Friday frustration
Was a delight seeing Nicole back doing a full round variety fest on tv similar to caty on Thursday
Beth was pretty good despite limited which was unlike her usual
I'm unsure about Megan and Amber both are good on the web yet average on tv
Missys appearance was pretty good

05-12-2021 13:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV