babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Tuesday was ok the main girls where not to my taste but i very much enjoyed the sections from Stella and Melia both had good energy and where having fun enjoying showing off the big boobs and peachybums , like it when stella spreads her legs wide very sexy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-12-2021 14:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-12-2021 11:48 )trains55 Wrote:  And Clara Jasmine (I think?) was on 674 for 31 minutes going topless. BS had graphics up for Amber! But as they had the graphics wrong a lot of the time I didn't think it was an Amber!
It was deffo Clara not Amber. Then again, the graphics as you say exhorted viewers to "be Bella's next caller" for about 3 hours, regardless of whether Bella was on or not Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-12-2021 15:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Likewise winsaw I wasn't expecting much on tv last night as I knew Bella wouldn't bring much whilst as much as Alice had something different to start the night I still feel she hasn't progressed much in the last few years
I'm with you regarding Stella and melia they can entertain and could be part of the future of nights

As for later big opportunities for luica and kimmy to prove to some that they can give a better night than some of the more established girls

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-12-2021 21:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-12-2021 09:36 )Doddle Wrote:  Bella, Stella, Clara and Sarah all made for a good bit of viewing Big Grin
Ditto with Kimmy, Lucia, Crystal and Clara eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-12-2021 09:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow that's better!
Just a quick review before I go out! What a great night! Kimmy Lopez on her first full nightshow: on both channels a lot and fully naked on 674 in her last longish section with her landing strip visible! Lovely! Lucia Maria was the other main girl and was very good as usual but these weren't her best shows! We also saw: Beth on 674 only for just 29 minutes topless with her pants off. Georgia Spice (674 only) in a red/pink Christmas jacket? black pants and suspender belt. Topless and braless with her jacket on and off. Very nice! Preeti on 673 for 58 minutes going naked. Crystal Candy on 673 for just 28 minutes and topless early: really shook and played with her amazing big tits as usual! Nice! Cici Anders was on 673 for just 28 minutes. She looked as if she was naked BUT I'm sure that she just had a pair.of pants on: but the lighting in the Portsmouth studio didn't help!......And a mystery girl (Clara Jasmine again?) was on 673 for 30 minutes going topless and braless really showing off and playing with her big tits.
So two very good different shows! Kimmy was excellent on her first full nightshow!! But all the girls did ok.
I also saw Crystal Candy on the web oiling up her amazing BIG tits and bum! Went to sleep happy!
Tonight: Caty Cole!? until 5.30, Priya until 5.00am, Rosey Love and Valentina from 9.00pm till 5.00am and Chloe Love from 10.00 till 6.00am!? And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alice Goodwin, Layla Rose, Megan Rox and Mia Middleton. Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 10:23 by trains55.)
02-12-2021 10:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was a very enjoyable night on TV , makes such a difference when a couple of the web girls get the chance to shine as main girls,
Kimmy was excellent and really showed why she should get more TV , her show had everything u want energy, movement, great positions used the set well, she was enjoying herself and it showed ,
Lucia looked stunning lots of playing with her lovely big boobs great to see her using different outfits, lots of naughty smiles very good,
Crystal Candy did one of her excellent big boob play shows very sexy ,
Clara Jasmine looking very naughty as she enjoyed playing with her big boobs,
Reegan Ivy did the sky only show not seen her in TV in a long time
All the girls I saw on TV looked like they where having fun and made for a good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 13:47 by winsaw.)
02-12-2021 12:37
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, I noticed the schedule has Caty Cole on tonight. It might be right, because if she's been sunning herself in an exotic location for her break from tv, she may have come back earlier than planned to avoid the prospect of a long isolation, with the new covid rules. I hope it's right.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 12:48 by derekdas.)
02-12-2021 12:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2021 12:47 )derekdas Wrote:  Yes, I noticed the schedule has Caty Cole on tonight. It might be right, because if she's been sunning herself in an exotic location for her break from tv, she may have come back earlier than planned to avoid the prospect of a long isolation, with the new covid rules. I hope it's right.
YES that would be great: haven't we all missed the Pocket Rocket!!.......
02-12-2021 14:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2021 12:37 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was a very enjoyable night on TV , makes such a difference when a couple of the web girls get the chance to shine as main girls,
Kimmy was excellent and really showed why she should get more TV , her show had everything u want energy, movement, great positions used the set well, she was enjoying herself and it showed ,
Lucia looked stunning lots of playing with her lovely big boobs great to see her using different outfits, lots of naughty smiles very good,
Crystal Candy did one of her excellent big boob play shows very sexy ,
Clara Jasmine looking very naughty as she enjoyed playing with her big boobs,
Reegan Ivy did the sky only show not seen her in TV in a long time
All the girls I saw on TV looked like they where having fun and made for a good show

Yes I think it was one of the best TV shows of late! As I said all the girls did well and seemed happy to be there for us! I thought that the highlight was Kimmy going naked:and
really showed off her amazing curves!! And Lucia Maria changed it up by using different outfits as you. Can anyone confirm if Cici actually went naked? I'm guessing that she was wearing pale pants that didn't show up in the very bright lighting!? Anyway I really enjoyed both FV shows:a VERY good night! Thanks BS!!
02-12-2021 14:44
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow what a night. Kimmy was absolutely amazing as she always is.
All the best moves energetic and showing off her flexibility. She definitely stands out from the rest. But then she’s not new and knows how to do tv for years previously.
She showed the others how tv is done. More Kimmy and fast I hope this is the first of many full tv shows
02-12-2021 14:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV