Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
A fun enjoyable Sunday night if always seams to be best night of the weekend,
Brooks was excellent very good on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action, then on the web did a very sexy oil and spit show her boobs looked amazing oiled up and covered in spit , oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum as well she's a sexy lady,
Jamie was excellent on TV going out on a high before she has two months off TV , great use of the set to show off her lovely curves lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she will be missed as one of bs best on TV
Alexa got her huge boobs out on TV love her naughty smile as playing with them showed off her peachy bum proper for the first time to camera but still kept her tights on with I liked as something different,
Missy was full of fun and energy on TV bouncing around the set twerking her gorgeous peachy bum and playing with her lovely boobs , lots of smiles as really enjoyed herself,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2021 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2021 11:06 )winsaw Wrote:  A fun enjoyable Sunday night if always seams to be best night of the weekend,
Brooks was excellent very good on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action, then on the web did a very sexy oil and spit show her boobs looked amazing oiled up and covered in spit , oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum as well she's a sexy lady,
Jamie was excellent on TV going out on a high before she has two months off TV , great use of the set to show off her lovely curves lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she will be missed as one of bs best on TV
Alexa got her huge boobs out on TV love her naughty smile as playing with them showed off her peachy bum proper for the first time to camera but still kept her tights on with I liked as something different,
Missy was full of fun and energy on TV bouncing around the set twerking her gorgeous peachy bum and playing with her lovely boobs , lots of smiles as really enjoyed herself,

Yes I really enjoyed the FV shows last night: as you said it was a fun night and very enjoyable! We didn't see Brooks on FV but Alexa (on both channels),Sophie, Amber, Missy and especially Jamie (on both channels) were very good! Jamie even did the last section on 674 until 4.53! Probably because Mia Yasmin went home early!?.......She was only on 673 until about 1.15am and wasn't on at all since then: not a real miss! All girls were very good but Jamie was excellent and Alexa braless from the start was also excellent showing off and playing with her amazing 36"E tits! And she now shows off much more of her lovely body especially her lovely shapely bum a lot! One of my "new" favourites!
So two very good enjoyable shows and I didn't miss Yasmin!!
Tonight: Priya and Mia again!? Plus Olivia Berzinc is available until 4.00 am and Piggy Mouth, Kimmy Lopez and Chloe Love are in until 6.00am! It would be good to see them!?....
And a few of my favourites are on the "new tame!? " webshow: Kendal London, Hayley Maye, Amber Paige, April Mae, Alex Le Tissier, Jamie Knight? and Megan Rox........Enjoy!?
22-11-2021 12:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Shouldn't think there will be much to rave about in tonight's FV shows, with BS's restrictions starting this evening.
22-11-2021 23:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Lucia Maria and April Mae are seldom disappointing Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-11-2021 09:23
winsaw Offline

Monday night was ok but definitely not great
The webshow was really dead the new rules means the girls couldn't do much more than TV so where not getting many tips
Stella oiled up her lovely big boobs which was nice
Alexa showed off her lovely big boobs and did peachy bum to camera in just a thong first time I think,
On TV
Lucia looked good showed off her lovely big boobs well was a little lacking in energy when I saw her,
Hannah looked good as always lots of playing with her lovely big boobs didn't see her standing thought which is usually one of best things in her shows,
Kendel was fun and high energy on TV bouncing her big boobs around,
Luna very sexy outfit lifted her skirt to show off her perfect peachy bum and played with her lovely boobs I think the sexiest show I saw last night,
The new rules seamed to see bs quiet and lacking a spark last night ,

23-11-2021 10:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2021 10:38 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was ok but definitely not great
The webshow was really dead the new rules means the girls couldn't do much more than TV so where not getting many tips
Stella oiled up her lovely big boobs which was nice
Alexa showed off her lovely big boobs and did peachy bum to camera in just a thong first time I think,
On TV
Lucia looked good showed off her lovely big boobs well was a little lacking in energy when I saw her,
Hannah looked good as always lots of playing with her lovely big boobs didn't see her standing thought which is usually one of best things in her shows,
Kendel was fun and high energy on TV bouncing her big boobs around,
Luna very sexy outfit lifted her skirt to show off her perfect peachy bum and played with her lovely boobs I think the sexiest show I saw last night,
The new rules seamed to see bs quiet and lacking a spark last night ,
Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were okish but not GREAT at all! On FV we didn't see Kendal or Luna: obviously on before midnight!
No Mia Yasmin so we saw a lot of Lucia Maria: 2 hours 9 minutes on 673 ad 46 minutes on 674. She was excellent as usual really shaking and playing with her amazing big tits! Priya the other main girl was on 673 for 1 hour 10 minutes and went naked! and for 1 hour 5 minutes on 674 and stayed covered up in her last section!
We also saw Hannah Sofia on both channels for about 25 minutes on each, Stella Paris (673 only) for 30 minutes. On 674 we also saw April Mae for 1 hour 6 minutes! Her longest TV section for a very long time! Really good as usual showing off her amazing body and lovelylong legs. And AlexLeTissier was on just for 28 minutes in a black PVC suit. She went topless as usual really showing off shaking and playing with her lovely 36"E tits!
So two reasonable shows but definitely NOT great ones!
673 only used MK girls and had a few longish advert breaks: 674 used a few girls from other studios and also had a few longish advert breaks BUT not as bad as sometimes recently!
I was hoping to see Olivia Berzinc, Kimmy Lopez and Chloe Love on TV but although Kimmy Lopez was on pre-FV I presume that Olivia and Chloe weren't in like Piggy Mouth who isn't a favourite of mine!
I dipped into the webshow on and off but it was just like watching TV! I'm hoping/assuming that the Gold Shows won't last very long at all: frankly I can't see what BS are intending them to do other than decimate their viewers AND the girls income!!!!!!........
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Beth Bennett with Olivia Berzincin until 4.00am and Sabrina Jade until 6.00am. But probably not on TV.......And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Mia Middleton, Luna Lamora, Layla Rose and Megan Rox.........Enjoy!?........
23-11-2021 11:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah Sofia and April Mae stole the night - as they were always likely too to be fair!!HeartHeart
23-11-2021 11:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lucia was my favourite last night switched it up and was a delight far better viewing than priya then again it's no real surprise as she's still pretty dire to watch
April cameo was better than hannah who just sat there one stint no bra on there other bra back on

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-11-2021 21:27
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2021 21:27 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Lucia was my favourite last night switched it up and was a delight far better viewing than priya then again it's no real surprise as she's still pretty dire to watch
April cameo was better than hannah who just sat there one stint no bra on there other bra back on
Was she on a call or waiting?? It seemed to me nobody was asking her to move, so what was she meant to do. Personally I could appreciate that figure and beauty (still erasing the tattoos - sorry) if she posed as a statue - all night long!!HeartHeart I don't care what anyone says - the girls can't project themselves any better in that poor excuse for a set!!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2021 11:47 by hornball.)
24-11-2021 11:43
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night was ok on TV there was a lot of different girls on I guess trying to make up.for some of the money they are not making on the web now,
Layla and Beth where the main girls and both did good shows , Layla standing up moving around showing off her lovely curves did some good bending over peachy bum action as well, Beth did her usual sexy show lots of boob play,
Stella looked sexy in her slave girl outfit oiled up her lovely big boobs as well ,
Megan looked stunning in the sauna the light was perfect to show off how beautiful she is lots of boob play,
Luna did another of her sexy slow strips on TV good peachy bum action and had fun playing with her boobs,
Anna Lie looked good in the sauna lots of boob play
So TV was pretty good but web was pointless nothing much happening at all,

24-11-2021 12:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV