babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-10-2021 11:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Good to have you back winsaw true was a pretty reasonable Saturday night despite the line up and repeative stints Bella and valentina always do Bella stint at the start of the night was probably her best of the evening whilst valentina was back to her usual limited self
Poppy cameo was alright as the usual whilst heard she was as the normal unleashed on the web likewise Mia as much as I enjoyed her in her pvc stuff didn't do a lot which was frustrating
I do agree with you trains about this Alex Im intrigued to see what her body is like maybe next time we will see some more

Hi there. Like you I didn't really think that Valentina did anything new and despite Bella going fully naked she wasn't much better than usual! Poppy was ok but Mia (one of my favourites) disappointed me : I'm not a fan of pvc anyway but I thought that she could have done better! Alex is one of my new favourites: it's a BIG boob thing! I've seen her on the web and she has a lovely tattoo-free body with nice BIG tits! And an hour long section on TV two nights running shows that BS seem to think (like us) that she is a new winner for them!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2021 16:03 by trains55.)
17-10-2021 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Not bothered who wasn't there; April, Jamie and Bella M all were and lovely Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-10-2021 08:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another good night on a Sunday!
The main girls were Beth and Bella (for the second night running! ) Both were very good: Beth was on 673 for 1 her minutes and 43 minutes on 674 and went naked as usual. Bella was on 673 for 56 minutes but 1 hour 59 minutes on 674 and was fully naked most of the time with mainly full shots while stood up (rear view) and laid on her side and back: very nice!
Also on:
673 Amber Paige for 57 minutes braless from the start, Rosey Love for 31 minutes who went topless briefly near the end and Sapphire for (I think?) only her second stint on TV. Very nice slim girl who went braless showing off her amazing long legs and equally nice smallish tits! She was only on for 29 minutes: not as long as her previous TV stint.
674 April Mae was on for 42 minutes: longer than usual she went braless straight away and then topless. Various positions showing off her lovely big tits and arse with full shots!
Jamie Knight was on for 57 minutes braless from the start showing off her amazing big tits. She laid on her front a lot and crouched on the floor!
So a very good night on both FV channels! 674 was my favourite because of Bella being naked nearly all of her sections!
Tonight: Beth and Mia Middleton with Ruby Leigh and Priya Young available until 4.00 and Mikki B and Rosey Love on until 6.00am.
Enjoy!?
18-10-2021 14:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i enjoyed sunday night, it kept up the good run bs has had on a sunday for the last few months,
Beth was very good as a main girl, she did an excellent naked section lots of movement and dfferent sexy positions,
Jamie had a couple of good tv stints i liked the outfit had very sexy small pants on that only just covered her on tv lots of boob play,
Amber Paige enjoyed herself smiling lots enjoying being on tv lots of boob play,
Melia was on tv for the first time in ages showed of her lovely big boobs very well,
Clara Jasmin was naughty on the web playing with some toys , her big nipples where so hard,
a good end to the weekend

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-10-2021 15:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2021 15:25 )winsaw Wrote:  i enjoyed sunday night, it kept up the good run bs has had on a sunday for the last few months,
Beth was very good as a main girl, she did an excellent naked section lots of movement and dfferent sexy positions,
Jamie had a couple of good tv stints i liked the outfit had very sexy small pants on that only just covered her on tv lots of boob play,
Amber Paige enjoyed herself smiling lots enjoying being on tv lots of boob play,
Melia was on tv for the first time in ages showed of her lovely big boobs very well,
Clara Jasmin was naughty on the web playing with some toys , her big nipples where so hard,
a good end to the weekend
So didn't you see Sapphire Rose on briefly: she's a lovely girl! And Bella had a great night:fully naked on her 674 sections virtually all of the time with MAINLY full shots! Much better than usual.
18-10-2021 15:50
winsaw Offline

An enjoyable Monday,
Beth was main girl and as always gave an excellent entertaining show on TV
Jamie was in TV lots and did some great work, good to see her using a couple of different outfits , she's definitely mixing things up more,
Hannah looked very sexy in red on TV she really showed off her lovely big boobs and sexy body very well,
Sapphire Rose looked very sexy naked and oiled up on the web show,
Anna Lie and Amber Paige where both dressed as naughty nurses and did there usual fun high energy shows,
Newbie Ferrari looked good on debut lovely big natural boobs,
Lunia was looked sexy but I somehow missed her tip goals and she didn't do much in-between,
Melia did a good sucking a dildo show but wasn't getting many tips ,
It was a fairly quiet Mondays for tips on the web for most girls last night only a few getting regular tips,
Didn't see Mia all night did she finish early

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2021 11:47 by winsaw.)
19-10-2021 11:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2021 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  An enjoyable Monday,
Beth was main girl and as always gave an excellent entertaining show on TV
Jamie was in TV lots and did some great work, good to see her using a couple of different outfits , she's definitely mixing things up more,
Hannah looked very sexy in red on TV she really showed off her lovely big boobs and sexy body very well,
Sapphire Rose looked very sexy naked and oiled up on the web show,
Anna Lie and Amber Paige where both dressed as naughty nurses and did there usual fun high energy shows,
Newbie Ferrari looked good on debut lovely big natural boobs,
Lunia was looked sexy but I somehow missed her tip goals and she didn't do much in-between,
Melia did a good sucking a dildo show but wasn't getting many tips ,
It was a fairly quiet Mondays for tips on the web for most girls last night only a few getting regular tips,
Didn't see Mia all night did she finish early

I actually thought that the FV shows were a bit quiet last night! Beth was excellent as usual: on for 2 hours 6 minutes on 673 and going naked but ONLY for 27 minutes on 674! The other main girl was Mia Middleton: I assumed that she was on the webshow most of the night as she wasn't on 673 at all! And only on 674 once until 2.27 but was ok if a bit static! We also saw: Hannah Sofia on both channels, Melia Leigh (673 only), Jamie Knight (673 only) for 1 hour 37 minutes in 2 sections, April Mae on 674 for 28 minutes, Amber Paige on 674 as a nurse for 30 minutes and Rosey Love on 674 for 29 minutes. All the girls were good BUT it just seemed a bit tame and static to me! Beth was the only girl to go naked and only on 673.We didn't see Ferrari or Luna on FV but have seen them before: Ferrari has been doing very good day/web shows!
Tonight:
Alice and Priya as the main girls plus Yasmin Nicole and Scarlett Harper? are on until 6.00am. Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Megan Rox, Ivy Black, Olivia Berzinc, Crystal Candy, Hayley Maye and Sarah Louise! Enjoy!?...........
19-10-2021 14:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a quick review before I go out for most of the day.
Alice and Priya were the main girls and were both on for a longish time on both channels. Alice on 673 for a total of 1 hour 46 minutes and 2 hours 9 minutes on 674! Went "naked " with just her bra on (topless) and her pants well down and off! Priya was on 673 for 1 hour 8 minutes and on 674 for 1 hour 38 minutes and only went braless. We also saw Amber Jade on both channels for the usual almost 30 minutes! Topless. And also on 673; Sarah Louise for 38 minutes topless and braless really shaking and playing with her BIG tits as usual: it was good to see her on TV again.
So two similar shows and a bit tame. Both shows suffered longish advert breaks: the longest one of 25 minutes on 674!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti with Kimmy Lopez? on until 6.00am.
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ivy Black, Olivia Berzinc, Beth Bennett, Zara Lei and Hayley Maye............Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2021 09:36 by trains55.)
20-10-2021 09:33
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night was not to bad, had no interest in the main girls so kept an eye on what the more interesting girls where doing,
Bella Lola did another good section on TV lovely naughty smile when playing with her boobs,
Zeena did her usual good boob show on TV
Clara Jasmine showed off how flexible she was on TV spreading her legs wide, lots of boob play as well,
Anna Lei was excellent on the web did a very sexy oiled up pussy play show, she said they are being banned and this was the last time we would see her pussy which was a bit sad,

20-10-2021 11:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Like you winsaw I wasn't bothered watching priya and Alice as both were in repeat mode whilst Sarah Louise hasn't really improved much in the past 12 months

Away from that hopefully if Sophie is on she can switch it about which has been lacking from her of late whilst not too fussed on preeti

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-10-2021 18:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV