Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(27-08-2021 14:22 )Doddle Wrote:  
(27-08-2021 11:23 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all.
674 as usual.
1.01-1.59 Stella ...
2.03-2.30! Jamie Knight ...
2.31-3.29 Crystal Candy ...
3.35-4.29 Stella was on again ...
Well, you got much the better deal, we on 673 had Priya, Lori, Beth endlessly until some improvement when Jamie came on around 4...
Quote:And didn't see Priya at all: apparently she went home early for an unspecified reason!?
Was the reason that she's bloody terrible? bladewave
Thanks for that. I used to find that before the schedule reshuffle 673 was (usually BUT not always!) the better of the two FV shows but now I mainly prefer 674!..............
27-08-2021 15:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up well trains and doddle
Another reasonable nights viewing ever so reliable Beth and her gorgeous bikinis and body did we miss priya after like 1am nope was far better without her Lori another hyperactive hour Stella was good viewing over her two stints I feel she'll win you over soon enough trains Jamie was reasonable like Amber who knows what direction she is going in along what to expect when she is on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-08-2021 20:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

674 as usual. No Nicole Snow so Jamie Knight became a main girl! No complaints about that!!
12.03-12.32 Amanda Rendall in her usual positions: braless and fully naked for the last few minutes.
12.34-1.31! Jamie Knight in the pink office:. braless from the start and went naked again! for 10 minutes! Really played with her amazing big tits as usual! Very nice longish section.
1.34-1.59 Preeti in the office in black see-through suit. Usual positions:stayed dressed with a brief tit flash!
2.04-2.58 Jamie again in the office,braless straight away:suit down. Usual positions and really played with her amazing big tits again as usual! Another excellent longish section!
3.03-4.00 Stella in the sauna. Braless from the start just in pink suspender belt (no pants) so "naked"! Usual positions but sat/laid on her back, crouched and stood up (with top half shots).Good as usual.
4.05-4.47 Preeti in the grey set. Braless from the start just in tiny black pants. Usual positions including top half shots! Went fully naked and oiled up her lovely big arse and big tits! Unusual for her using oil!
So (for me) quite a good show: Jamie was excellent as a main girl again! Although I am not keen on Amanda and Stella I must admit that all of the girls gave us a pretty decent show. And they all went naked! For me Jamie was BOTN!! What I liked was that apart from Amanda and Preeti’s first section all the girls were given a long time to get going!
I presume that 673 was fairly similar to 674!?
I also watched a bit of the webshow: Ashley and Lori did a show together in which apparently Ashley took her hand away from her pussy for the FIRST time!? But it was mainly in blur!! Stella had a section with dildos in her car!! Lucia did various tipgoals BUT I missed a few of her good ones: a lot going on and I fell asleep! BUT I did (at last!) see Ashlyn Shaw completely naked: what a cracking body she has!!!!! .........
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Alice Goodwin!!!? Plus Preeti from 10.00 till 4.00. And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amber Paige, Sarah Louise, Kendal London and Poppy!!
But I might try BSX as I have a free pin (I tend to one sent to me every two weeks!) and Jamie and Amber should be on!!........
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2021 09:56 by trains55.)
28-08-2021 09:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable nights viewing with preeti getting the most time yet was pretty average at best whilst glad in a way we got to see a lot of Jamie it was just a tad disappointing that she was in the same thing all night enjoyed watching ashlyn she's a little firecracker more amusing than poppy whenever she appears on tv as she seems to be a little less adventurous than backstage and another lovely appearance from Stella

28-08-2021 11:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-08-2021 09:53 )trains55 Wrote:  I presume that 673 was fairly similar to 674!?
Stella was quite fun in the sauna for half an hour, which seems to have been decorated for no apparent reason; Jamie rounded out the last hour.
The rest was Preeti, Ashlyn, Poppy dross.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-08-2021 14:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi just a brief review this morning as I am running late having overslept!
Lots of Alice: on three times: normal Alice.......
Also lots of Valentina: nothing really special from her
Sophie only on once but excellent as usual!
Plus just one girl from outside MK: Amanda. OK but the lighting was FAR too bright!
So (for me!) apart from Sophie a fairly forgettable show and disappointing after a run of several reasonable shows!
I'm guessing that 673 was very similar!?......
I decided to watch BSX as BS "kindly" gave me a free pin for the weekend!
Amber and Jamie did a show together and went naked when the goal was reached!
Sophie was then on followed by Alice. All these were like BS nightshows on a "good " night: naked but not showing full pussy!
And then for literally the last 4 minutes Beth appeared fully naked from the start! But after showing us her lovely pussy at the start was then on her front BUT very good and very loud!!
So that compounded my crap night! I certainly wouldn't use BSX regularly!!!!
Tonight: Beth! and Valentina again: not great for me!
Plus Priya available from 10.00 till 4.00: mainly on the web I presume!!!? And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: April, Mia Middleton, Buffy, Jamie!!,Yasmin Nicole and Luna Lamora! A few of them Plus Beth would give me a fairly good show as long as Valentina isn't on too much!!!!!!!............
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2021 20:12 by trains55.)
29-08-2021 12:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella and Jamie were once again all that mattered on 673.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-08-2021 15:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you trains and doddle back to Saturday shite fest very little magic only really Stella kept me amused
Sophie wasn't bad tried to get some energy into the shows with Alice being stuck back in time when she was actually good to watch
Whilst Jamie and valentina were there usual limited selfs

29-08-2021 20:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi
674 as usual:
12.04-1.00 Ashley Emma! A lovely surprise and she still has it! In pink and orange for a change! Usual positions: topless on and off and pants down (off?) with views of her amazing arse when stood up; normal Ashley and a great start!
1.04-1.27! Jamie Knight in the sauna and braless from the start! Usual positions and took her shoes off. Really played with her amazing big tits a lot as usual: great as usual but not on for long enough!
1.32-2.05 Beth in the pink office in one of her famous trademark bikinis (pink): went topless early and fully naked as she usually does! Very good as she always is. Short section again!......
2.08-3.00 Valentina in the grey set. Topless from the start and went braless and took her shoes off. Normal Valentina.............
3.04-3.30 Azura in the grey set in white bra and pants. Went braless. Usual positions but I don't really like her..
3.38-4.51 Beth again in the pink office. Braless from the start just in yellow bikini pants. Usual positions. Went fully naked and oiled up her lovely body: very unusual but very nice!
So (for me!) quite a good show because of Beth Ashley and Jamie! And that Valentina and Azura weren't on for too long! But a bit disappointed that Jamie wasn't on for a bit longer!!..........
All MK girls again!
I managed to watch the web until about 1.00 BUT missed a lot of the good stuff from several of my favourites which seemed to be happening at the same time!! I saw Yasmin Nicole do her naked dance without seeing her pussy! .........But I missed Azura going fully naked, Mia Middleton naked, Jamie Knight in the shower!? and Amber Paige getting very filthy with April (if they did?). They were very good together when I saw them really close together and playing with each others bodies BUT did they go much further..
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Priya.........But some of my favourites are scheduled to be on the web: April Mae, Ashlyn Shaw, Yasmin Karma, Georgia Brown, Delia Rose? and Beth!.....
According to the "ever reliable " BS schedule Georgia is doing creamy naked twerks!?.........
I'm guessing that 673 was similar to 674 but with a lot more of Valentina........
30-08-2021 12:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jamie and Valentina were my hits from 673; neither really balance out no Ashley though Sad

30-08-2021 14:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV