Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I thought last night was a little quiet for a Thursday ,
The main girls didn't do anything to get the weekend started early lol,
I did like Poppy and Missy on their TV stints both put on fun shows with good energy,
Hayley was good on web again lots of pussy play,
Angel was a lot of fun on the web non stop high energy show ,
Sophie and Lori did a GG show didn't see them do a lot but did give up after a bit as the stream wasn't working very well for me,
Hopefully there will be a bit more going on tonight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-08-2021 10:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes caught a little bit of the shows last night but mainly the tv side,and tbh wasn’t impressed one bit Mia and Lori to start proceedings on freeview and quickly switched off grabbed some much needed zzzzzz
Looking at tonight’s schedule not expecting much so possibly another early night as I’ve got to be up early tomorrow,but we will see how things pan out over the course of the night
13-08-2021 10:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2021 10:51 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yes caught a little bit of the shows last night but mainly the tv side,and tbh wasn’t impressed one bit Mia and Lori to start proceedings on freeview and quickly switched off grabbed some much needed zzzzzz
Looking at tonight’s schedule not expecting much so possibly another early night as I’ve got to be up early tomorrow,but we will see how things pan out over the course of the night

I agree with you unfortunately! Lori is SO different now: takes time shedding her clothes not a bad thing BUT she is now so hyper as to be almost unwatchable! Mia is lovely BUT so static! Also on 674: Sophie Hart BUT only for 37 minutes and Yasmin Karma for 42 minutes (longer than usual) but also qui static! Not sure about 673 (as my recorder is a bit temperamental but I'm guessing that it was fairly similar although probably with different "extra" girls! Tonight does look worrying as when I checked the schedule it just had Valentina: another of my unfavourable girls!.......
13-08-2021 11:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2021 10:37 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought last night was a little quiet for a Thursday ,
The main girls didn't do anything to get the weekend started early lol,
I did like Poppy and Missy on their TV stints both put on fun shows with good energy,
Hayley was good on web again lots of pussy play,
Angel was a lot of fun on the web non stop high energy show ,
Sophie and Lori did a GG show didn't see them do a lot but did give up after a bit as the stream wasn't working very well for me,
Hopefully there will be a bit more going on tonight

Not a great night as you say! Didn't see much of 673 but 674 had Mia for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes! And fairly static! Lori was on for 1 hour 7 minutes and was hyper as is now normal for her! Sophie Hart was only on for 37 minutes (probably on the web mostly!?) and Yasmin Karma was on for 42 minutes (longer than usual) but also fairly static! So (for me!) a fairly forgettable night!
Tonight we have: Valentina...........
Thankfully several of my favourites are on the webshow so they might help the situation!?.........
13-08-2021 11:16
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(13-08-2021 11:16 )trains55 Wrote:  Not a great night as you say! Didn't see much of 673 but 674 had Mia for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes! And fairly static! Lori was on for 1 hour 7 minutes and was hyper as is now normal for her! Sophie Hart was only on for 37 minutes (probably on the web mostly!?) and Yasmin Karma was on for 42 minutes (longer than usual) but also fairly static! So (for me!) a fairly forgettable night!
Tonight we have: Valentina...........
Thankfully several of my favourites are on the webshow so they might help the situation!?.........

It's actually Mia Middleton and Beth tonight, the rampant schedule is more up to date than the BS one and normally more reliable. I know Mia is definitely on.
13-08-2021 12:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True last night was average at best
Mia yasmin gees another very slow and painful nights viewing I've seen better on days
Sophie brighten the show up for the time she was on TV before backstage with Lori
Lori standard hour for her now she's just a little too insane for my liking now
Poppy and missy had reasonable cameos whilst yasmin karama similar to Mia yasmin bore the hell out of me
Did see a clip of Hayley Marie backstage oiled up probably one of different things she's done in say the last 3-6 months

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-08-2021 16:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a better night than Thursday but Beth and Mia Middleton were on!
673; Beth was only on for 48 minutes! in two sections but still managed to get naked in one of them! Mia was on for 1 hour 47 minutes, Lucia for 31 minutes! and Missy Le Anne for the first 34 minutes. All were ok and Missy moved her pants down slightly VERY briefly but didn't take them off like the other night! Mia was topless most the time but kept her white top on in one of her sections!
674 : Beth was on for 2 hours 16 minutes in two sections: naked in both. Mia was only on for 39 minutes once and was topless a lot. Lucia was on for just 29 minutes topless from the start and braless ending up just in pants and boots! Yasmin Karma was on for only 25 minutes in a mesh suit and pants and was quite static! And Poppy was on for 40 minutes! Topless almost from the start and good as usual.
So two similar but slightly different shows: on the whole reasonable but not GREAT!
I'm still (mainly) preferring 674 as mostly the girls sections tend to be longer than on 673 except the webgirls guesting except on rare occasions!.......
Tonight:Beth!? and Valentina. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: hopefully I might see some of them on FV!?
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2021 15:25 by trains55.)
14-08-2021 14:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a fun Friday nights viewing with Beth Mia and Lucia definitely guaranteed as they know how to put on a show with added variety

The big question now is can they make it up to us fans with a better Saturday night than last week

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-08-2021 20:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2021 20:19 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains a fun Friday nights viewing with Beth Mia and Lucia definitely guaranteed as they know how to put on a show with added variety

The big question now is can they make it up to us fans with a better Saturday night than last week
I'm not sure about tonight as BS have scheduled Beth!? and Valentina as the main girls!?
14-08-2021 20:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Mia Yasmin, Amber Paige and Stella Paris, that'll more than do me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-08-2021 08:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV