babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Crash bang wallop back to crappie Saturday nights definitely agree with you doddle only Stella kept me amused last night as it was the usual slog and trying to stay awake with Alice and Preeti on
Jamie seen briefly on TV before the web and didn't bother watching Bella and Sophie on the web either as I find Bella massively overrated

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-08-2021 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2021 11:04 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Crash bang wallop back to crappie Saturday nights definitely agree with you doddle only Stella kept me amused last night as it was the usual slog and trying to stay awake with Alice and Preeti on
Jamie seen briefly on TV before the web and didn't bother watching Bella and Sophie on the web either as I find Bella massively overrated
Yes lots of Alice and Preeti giving us their usual routine shows! Stella was very good on 673 : she was on twice for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes and went naked as she now does and showed off her landing strip! All MK girls!
674 had lots of Alice and ONLY 23 minutes of Preeti!! BUT the show was saved by 32 minutes of Ashley Emma at the start: fully naked and oiled up! And Kimmy Lopez on twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes! So two reasonable shows in spite of Alice and Preeti!! For some unfathomable reason I don't really like Stella but she really is becoming a very accomplished girl! But I really like Kimmy: it's a BIG boob thing! She too is really sexy and improving!!
Tonight wehave Mia Middleton.........plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: April Mae, Anna Bailey, Jamie Knight, Georgia Brown , Cici Anders and Amber Paige!! Hopefully a few of them will help Mia out!!
I saw Jamie on the web doing an open legs pussy play show which was quite good but gave up waiting for Sophie, Poppy and Bella! Were they any good??..........
08-08-2021 11:28
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes agree not the greatest Saturday night if I'm honest stella being the only highlight of the night for me, Alice and Preeti just becoming a part of the furniture now for me personally

Web shows OK Sophie and Bella were OK kimmy another good show to as for poppy don't know what happened to her seem to be on a for a hr or so then dissapeared, can only think health issues again but hopefully she's OK but fingers crossed tonight should be a little better
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2021 11:51 by Nitram100.)
08-08-2021 11:49
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Kimmy another great show she’s just got it always delivers I note how she always has Calls she’s always busy not surprisingly though. She’s a great performer with amazing naughty chat.
08-08-2021 12:36
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(08-08-2021 11:49 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yes agree not the greatest Saturday night if I'm honest stella being the only highlight of the night for me, Alice and Preeti just becoming a part of the furniture now for me personally

Web shows OK Sophie and Bella were OK kimmy another good show to as for poppy don't know what happened to her seem to be on a for a hr or so then dissapeared, can only think health issues again but hopefully she's OK but fingers crossed tonight should be a little better

Was definitely the worst night for a long time, judging by the leaderboards I’m wondering if there were issues taking payments as the totals were well down. Might explain why a few looked bored etc. I’m not poppys biggest fan she seemed ok but did disappear after an hr. Hopefully she’s ok & it’s not her stomach issues flaring up again.
08-08-2021 12:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was pretty good j thought
Mia was excellent as the main girl, she put on some to shows on different sets , great variety all night , shows her body off so well in many different positions, she always looks like she's enjoying herself,
Cici nice to see her get a couple of stints on TV lots of peachy bum action good on the web as always,
Anna got her to TV in ages showed off her lovely big boobs, good on the web as well,
Saw a new girl called Ashlee Louise she had very cute little boobs, got potential ,
Amber Paige looked very sexy naked on the web show,
Poppy looked lovely on TV lots of playing with her cute boobs
Defenatly an improvement on Saturday

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2021 11:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2021 11:30 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was pretty good j thought
Mia was excellent as the main girl, she put on some to shows on different sets , great variety all night , shows her body off so well in many different positions, she always looks like she's enjoying herself,
Cici nice to see her get a couple of stints on TV lots of peachy bum action good on the web as always,
Anna got her to TV in ages showed off her lovely big boobs, good on the web as well,
Saw a new girl called Ashlee Louise she had very cute little boobs, got potential ,
Amber Paige looked very sexy naked on the web show,
Poppy looked lovely on TV lots of playing with her cute boobs
Defenatly an improvement on Saturday
Yes heaps better than Saturday! No "old guard " girls! As you say Mia and Poppy were both good as main girls: really showing off their lovely bodys and playing with their lovely tits! It was great seeing Anna on TV again after such a long time away! Amber was her usual excellent self (674 only) on twice for a total of 1 hour 52 minutes!! We also saw (673 only) Anna Bailey for 56 minutes!, Cici for 32 minutes and Brooklyn for just 28 minutes! Mia was on for longer on 673 and Poppy for longer on 674! I preferred 674 as mostly the girls sections were longish!
And again 674 only used MK girls unlike 673 which used 2!
As you say a good show for a Sunday.
I also saw Iris on the web: a lovely older lady with a fantastic full body which she always shows off in a tipgoal or not. One of her goals was for her to squirt! And she did: I've never seen any other girl produce as much!!!! A very sexy lady who REALLY gives everything!!!!!
Tonight: Beth and Alice!?......plus (hopefully) a few of my favourites are on the webshow and might appear on TV!? Chloe Love, April Mae, Buffy Le Brat and Amber Paige!?........
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2021 12:34 by trains55.)
09-08-2021 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True there was some improvement on the night before with Mia and anna putting in good night's viewing
Pleased for Anna back as I enjoy her
Pleasant cameos from Amber whilst a little disappointed with poppy another chance to see if she can shine away from being backstage and switch about

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-08-2021 17:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't watch the BS FV shows last night as I'm guessing that it was as I feared: lots of Alice with a bit of Beth and just a few extras!? I look forward to being proved wrong!?.....
I tried S66 to see how bad it was: quite bad! BUT mostly to try and get some footage of their BIG girl: Bella Baby!! She was on three times really showing off her amazing huge arse and nice big tits which she really shook and played with!!! So I'm glad that I managed to get some good footage of her BUT despite all its faults I still prefer BS! If BS managed to poach Bella Baby from S66 I'm sure that a lot of big boob lovers (like me!) would be VERY happy!!!!........
Tonight: Mia Yasmin and Atlanta Moreno so a better show!? Plus a few favourites of mine on the webshow: Buffy, both Yasmins, Bella Mendez, Nicole Snow and Kayla Keen.
Just out of interest did anyone see Kimmy's naked oilshow on the web last night? I gave up waiting for it to start as she was in private for absolutely ages and I was VERY tired!!......
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2021 10:46 by trains55.)
10-08-2021 10:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ there where a few good shows on FV Trains,
Beth was her usual reliable self back from her hols and full of energy,
Stella was excellent on tv again lots of lovely peachybum action,
Chloe Love was on tv for the first time in months i think she looked good as always lots of boob play,
Layla and Amber both did good shows on the web showing some pussy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2021 16:28 by winsaw.)
10-08-2021 16:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV