babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
^^ I am glad I didn't miss anything exciting trains as didn't watch last night as was tired after going out,
On Friday night I enjoyed Jamie on TV lovely big boob action as always,
And on the web two good shows from those naughty Manchester girls Amy Lacey and Angel who both showed off lots of pussy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-05-2021 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally trains Friday night was more enjoyable than last night Friday had Beth in for Bella and was her usual very good Sophie was also on good form and we had Stella even get some time on TV than backstage

Whilst last night was average at best preeti was OK least kept me mildly amused as for Valentina again very disappointing to watch barely did much then when you throw in Stella Abby and Ashley the impact they made was far better

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-05-2021 11:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2021 11:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally trains Friday night was more enjoyable than last night Friday had Beth in for Bella and was her usual very good Sophie was also on good form and we had Stella even get some time on TV than backstage

Whilst last night was average at best preeti was OK least kept me mildly amused as for Valentina again very disappointing to watch barely did much then when you throw in Stella Abby and Ashley the impact they made was far better

Yes I agree with you but not really great shows : we really need Caty back! Presumably she wasn't on at all last night: not even her webshow special!?.....
30-05-2021 11:23
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Looks like I haven’t missed much by the sounds of things
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2021 11:43 by Nitram100.)
30-05-2021 11:43
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Definitely didn't miss anything last night, one of the dullest nights in a long time.. looks a couple of the big tippers popped out to bolster a couple of the girls to (we haven't seen these tippers for a bit and seem to appear when its dead hmm)
30-05-2021 14:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday nights tend to be the worst of the week largely due to who they put on it was going that way again last night thankfully saved a little by having Ashley on for a hour or so and Abby and Stella being put on tv than backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-05-2021 20:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Sunday night, it definitely seams the best night of the weekend these days,
On TV
Abby was very good did her usual fun high energy show used the set well to show off her lovely body, was really happy smiling all night,
Buffy did another good show she looked stunning, loved how she showed off her perfect peachy bum,
Kimmy on TV for 2nd time seamed more confident showed off her peachy bum on all fours before playing with her big boobs lots,
On the web,
Angel brooke was naked lots putting a big dildo into her wet pussy in lots of different positions,
Azura looked very sexy riding a big dildo her peachy bum looked amazing as she bounced up and down,
Layla rose got all oiled up then Mr P tied up her hands and feet her boobs looked amazing covered in oil,
A lot of good content last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-05-2021 10:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2021 10:40 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Sunday night, it definitely seams the best night of the weekend these days,
On TV
Abby was very good did her usual fun high energy show used the set well to show off her lovely body, was really happy smiling all night,
Buffy did another good show she looked stunning, loved how she showed off her perfect peachy bum,
Kimmy on TV for 2nd time seamed more confident showed off her peachy bum on all fours before playing with her big boobs lots,
On the web,
Angel brooke was naked lots putting a big dildo into her wet pussy in lots of different positions,
Azura looked very sexy riding a big dildo her peachy bum looked amazing as she bounced up and down,
Layla rose got all oiled up then Mr P tied up her hands and feet her boobs looked amazing covered in oil,
A lot of good content last night,
Yes it was reasonable. Kimmy was good, didn't see Buffy on FV! The only other highlight was Valentina going naked! But I don't really like her! ......
31-05-2021 14:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

How has nobody mentioned Amber from last nights show?? What a strong hot figureTongue Legs thighs and butt to die for. Uber attractive to boot
31-05-2021 15:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2021 15:23 )hornball Wrote:  How has nobody mentioned Amber from last nights show?? What a strong hot figureTongue Legs thighs and butt to die for. Uber attractive to boot

YES! Very good as usual!
31-05-2021 15:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV