babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(03-02-2010 08:53 )Sm© Wrote:  Georgies schoolgirl section was very good. Sorry i cant share the video. Wink

Oh, SMc! [wags finger and smiles]

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
03-02-2010 09:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 99 started at 10pm with Tammy, not seen her before. She looked very nice and was topless. I initially mistook her for Georgie for several seconds. Unfortunately she was only on for about 5 minutes and was replaced by Daryl. Daryl was then on for 1¼ hours. She was followed by Karina, who was also on for over an hour. Karina went fully naked (apart from her black gloves/gauntlets and black knee-high boots) soon after midnight.

At midnight, Reede was on channel 94 (BS1) and Megan was on channel 95 (Partyland)
03-02-2010 11:54
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

and karina has gone naked once before on bs am sure (not counting the numrous times on encrypted live xxx lol)

omg the georgie schoolgirl section it was mesmeric boobies i told u to record bs xtra as well.

that tammy has a georgie look about her, be interesting to see how she develops with time.
03-02-2010 16:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2010 08:47 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Oh Boobies, I don't mean to make you feel bad, but JACKPOT! on BSXtra last night: Georgie did two sets - the first an hour and 55 minutes (!), the second an hour and ten. For the first she wore red undies (top quickly cast aside of course), and for the second a schoolgirl outfit (again, soon down to just knickers).

Just to put the cherry on top, between these sets was 40 minutes from the very promising (new to me) Tammy, who could have lost more of her clothing, but has nice natural tits too.

Yes it looks like I missed a cracker of a show;if I had known GEORGIE was on I would have changed my recording but it was late and my pc was off and I was knackered! NEXT TIME! Am I right in thinking that GEORGIE didnt appear on BS1 or Partyyland at all as well as BS2;i.e was she just on BSXtra? This might help me to just record BSXtra next time or as well as 1 hour of BS1/BS2/Partyland before BSXtra starts Thanks. I did see TAMMY for about 15 minutes at the beginning of BS2;shes lovely as well;I thought at first she was GEORGIE!
03-02-2010 19:58
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.I recorded BS2 till midnight;then PL till 01.00 then BS2 till 05.00 and then PL till 05.30.This was to (hopefully) see CANDY,TAMMY and Jess! In the end the only girls I didnt see were....TAMMY and Jess! I got confused thinking that Jess was in fact JESSICA from daytime;then I thought it couldnt be as she was on for most of the dayshow yesterday.Never mind;it would have been good to see her plus TAMMY.I presume they were both mainly on PL/BS1 or BSxtra? Anyway I saw; CANDY twice going topless and looking lovely as usual.MICHELLE twice going braless and squeezing her tits! Megan twice going braless and shaking herself as usual.Jada was on once going naked (as usual) and using cream.Summer was also on but I dont really like her.So as I didnt really see anyone/anything really "different" I decided not to keep my recording.Most of the girls slots were of 1 hour or miore again;so hence not all girls were able to be on! Please send in your reports so that I can catch up tonight;especially about TAMMY and Jess;where were they and how did they do! Tonight i will only record from midnight as I must record Secret Life of a Call Girl on ITV 2 from 22.00 till 22.30 (with Billie Piper).I will check on here for the list of girls as usual though.Work now;see you all later.
04-02-2010 08:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 99 started with Candy for 40 minutes, then Michelle for just over an hour followed by Megan who was still on at 0.30am when I switched off. Definitely not keen on Megan's new blonde look.
At midnight, Tiffany was on BS1 and Jada on Partyland.
Does anyone know if Tiffany has had her pants off yet, on any of the shows since she came back?
04-02-2010 11:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i was watching ch 97 and first was tammy and some blonde (summer i think) talking then the blonde went on the phones (shes reasonably attractive) then i saw an other blonde after her who i think may of been jess who does the webshows, and it seemed weird seeing her not full frontal.

oh and around this time on the other channels megan was on pl and the blonde look doesnt work (she also had a stint on bs1) jada i saw twice and she may of gone naked on pl which would be a first .

tiffany i saw once and she werent naked .

and tammy was in a 2-4-1 with someone at some point i forget who but it was tame.
04-02-2010 14:29
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So was TAMMY on BS1 and/or BSxtra or just Partyland? She certainly didnt appear on BS2 or the parts of Partyland which I recorded!
04-02-2010 21:06
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2010 14:29 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and tammy was in a 2-4-1 with someone at some point i forget who but it was tame.

(04-02-2010 21:06 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So was TAMMY on BS1 and/or BSxtra or just Partyland? She certainly didnt appear on BS2 or the parts of Partyland which I recorded!

Tammy started the night on BSx at 9pm, then at 10pm went to PL for a hour and a bit
Then was on PL at 3.30am ,Doing a 2-4-1 with Jess for about 30 mins before going solo on PL at 4am
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 21:18 by TammysNo1Fan.)
04-02-2010 21:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So "tame" Partyland would have been best to see her! Thanks;but what a waste!
04-02-2010 21:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV