babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw last night was a fun Friday with caty and her usual various changes mixed with Abby and Stella getting freedom from the web and on tv with Sophie a bit behind

Now can we have a reasonable Saturday night it's not too much to ask is it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-03-2021 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2021 12:16 )winsaw Wrote:  A good Wednesday night sadly with some technical issues
Beth was wonderful sexy in green on TV before getting naked and oiled up on the web
Amber phoenix did a very sexy high energy show on TV lots of playing with her cute little boobs and lots of peachy bum action,
Jess was having GG fun with Lara Lee great to see Lara back on bs they had lots of pussy play fun together
20-03-2021 20:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2021 20:26 )trains55 Wrote:  
(18-03-2021 12:16 )winsaw Wrote:  A good Wednesday night sadly with some technical issues
Beth was wonderful sexy in green on TV before getting naked and oiled up on the web
Amber phoenix did a very sexy high energy show on TV lots of playing with her cute little boobs and lots of peachy bum action,
Jess was having GG fun with Lara Lee great to see Lara back on bs they had lots of pussy play fun together

Hi! I wasn't able to watch TV but watched Jess and Lara! on the web. Don't really like Jess BUT they were having great fun! Nice!,!
20-03-2021 20:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2021 13:34 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw last night was a fun Friday with caty and her usual various changes mixed with Abby and Stella getting freedom from the web and on tv with Sophie a bit behind

Now can we have a reasonable Saturday night it's not too much to ask is it

Yes a fun Friday night as it would be with Caty on BUT she wasn't on 674 when FV started : she finished just before! It was basically Sophie Caty and Abby with Tamsin Karma! also on both shows Stella was on 673 plus a web girl?? I watched BSX for a change and saw Gina Varney: a lovely busy blonde who showed us everything! Very nice! Tonight I'm hoping to see Mia ,Paige and Caty and not too much of Abby!!
20-03-2021 21:00
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Hey trains, long time no see! Hope all is well with you Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-03-2021 22:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2021 22:39 )Doddle Wrote:  Hey trains, long time no see! Hope all is well with you Smile

Hi! Yes all good but my son is here during the week so can only record the shows on Friday and Saturday! BUT after Easter I should be able to !!
21-03-2021 01:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see you posting again trains

Anyway for the first Saturday in around a month it was actually pretty good despite Alice moving from the web to tv instead of mia
Alice was her usual self nothing really exciting
Paige wasn't too bad for her cameo
Abby is improving and starting to switch it up
Melia had a cameo which was pretty decent at first I got her mixed up with anna
Stella was pretty good despite being backstage in a dark room

Whilst caught poppy on the web and had her first shower and without that stupid vibratoy instead had a other toy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-03-2021 11:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I agree Geri best Saturday night in ages , no coincidence that that happens when not many old grand around,
Abby was brilliant all night so much fun and energy
Stella very good on TV as usual but do agree she should have been on a better set,
Sabrina looked stunning naked on the web
Poppy was on top form playing with her pussy lot, loved seeing her fingering her ass very naughty,
Annie did her usual excellent pussy show
Paige I am undecided on some times she's excellent like when twerking her big bum but others she dose very little,
Agree about Alice her usual quiet night
Over all I would say a good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-03-2021 12:11
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn’t see much of the shows from last night mainly down to the rugby and then decided to have a early night,due to the week’s previous shift pattern but sounds like it was a better night all round but please poppy had a good night giving the fact that she’s had a quiet week
21-03-2021 12:58
Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-03-2021 12:58 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Didn’t see much of the shows from last night mainly down to the rugby and then decided to have a early night,due to the week’s previous shift pattern but sounds like it was a better night all round but please poppy had a good night giving the fact that she’s had a quiet week

Poppy hasn’t been in all week because she’s been ill, her show last night was amazing I couldn’t stop watching and buzzing her!
21-03-2021 13:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV