babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
Well, those who've wondered where Lynda was... hope you're happy. Good idea to put her on the same night as zzzzzzzzzpriya, hey?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-01-2021 09:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I have mixed views on last night some of it I hated some I really liked,
I hated the old grand take over of TV wtf where they thinking who ever booked that dross needs to take a long hard look at them self's, both where so poor , the old grand had zero energy, they both looked misserable smiling was clearly to much effort, Priya only seems happy on the webshow these days and Lynda really if you can't be assed to put a show on any more just retire , she was not missed as so many good young girls who can now fill that spot, rant over lol,
The good, and thankfully there was a lot of it last night mainly on the webshow,
There where a couple of better stints on TV when Azura and Eden Jay both put the old guard to shame doing everything they where not, having fun, being full of energy and enthusiasm, lots of movement, smiling both did there best to save TV ,
Alexa also did a great show from Portsmouth on TV lots of boob play
On the web there was a lot of good stuff,
Hayley Maye usual excellent naked pussy play,
Anna Lei naked toy show including taking a butt plug for the first time ,
Valentina naked pussy play,
Eden Jay naked pussy play
Lots of good stuff from good girls bs have nots of quality young talent they should be using more

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2021 12:50 by winsaw.)
26-01-2021 12:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2021 12:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I have mixed views on last night some of it I hated some I really liked,
I hated the old grand take over of TV wtf where they thinking who ever booked that dross needs to take a long hard look at them self's, both where so poor , the old grand had zero energy, they both looked misserable smiling was clearly to much effort, Priya only seems happy on the webshow these days and Lynda really if you can't be assed to put a show on any more just retire , she was not missed as so many good young girls who can now fill that spot, rant over lol,
The good, and thankfully there was a lot of it last night mainly on the webshow,
There where a couple of better stints on TV when Azura and Eden Jay both put the old guard to shame doing everything they where not, having fun, being full of energy and enthusiasm, lots of movement, smiling both did there best to save TV ,
Lots of good stuff from good girls bs have nots of quality young talent they should be using more

Yes I agree about last night: Priya and Lynda both on the same night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEARLY didn't bother BUT Eden and Alexa REALLY made up for it: they were BOTH far better than dreary Lynda and static Priya! Why can't Lynda just retire: she's done well and I won't deny her body is still looking good considering her age but...................I would still like Alexa to come back on nights (full-time) but realise that this is unfortunately not likely to happen anytime soon! She was ALWAYS good when she was on years ago: it's her BIG boobs that do it for me!........................
Tonight: Bella, Beth, Priya and Valentina!? So possibly ANOTHER disappointing evening unless......................................
26-01-2021 13:06
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(26-01-2021 12:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I have mixed views on last night some of it I hated some I really liked,

Agree @winsaw. I also saw something refreshing as well 'Coco Rae' doing a late show with loads of interaction with everyone, seemed to be enjoying just doing the show. Just a shame she wasn't on the schedule, I found her show completely by accident. I have seen an old post about not completing goals so will reserve judgement till I see more but so far so good.
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2021 13:14 by scooby_doo.)
26-01-2021 13:09
winsaw Offline

(26-01-2021 13:09 )scooby_doo Wrote:  I also saw something refreshing as well 'Coco Rae' doing a late show with loads of interaction with everyone, seemed to be enjoying just doing the show. Just a shame she wasn't on the schedule, I found her show completely by accident.

she was on the schedule i posted on this forum, its always worth looking at that one mate, i have not seen her my self so cant say what shes like

26-01-2021 13:55
winsaw Offline

(26-01-2021 13:06 )trains55 Wrote:  Priya and Lynda both on the same night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEARLY didn't bother BUT Eden and Alexa REALLY made up for it: they were BOTH far better than dreary Lynda and static Priya! Why can't Lynda just retire: she's done well and I won't deny her body is still looking good considering her age but

totally agree mate , Lynda is the most uninteresting girl on tv at the moment she should retire and let people remember when she was very good many years ago, and Priya only dose a show now on the web why put her on tv where shes not happy to do a show,

26-01-2021 13:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Completely agree with the comments above it was totally Monday blues
The tv was next to a disaster only moment was seeing azura I feel she has potential
Priya nothing really special
As for lynda just a waste of space and time to watch could have had the girls on the web get at least a hour or so to shine and show those two how to entertain

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-01-2021 18:17
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was an improvement
Beth was excellent on TV continued to set the standard when naked ,
Paige did a good show I enjoyed all the peachy bum action,
Zeena was on TV again showing her amazing boobs off very well,
Melia was on TV as well most we saw her as in private all night on web,
On the web Cici did a very nice pussy play show,
Considering there where not many girls on last night and a lot of the webshow girls did long private shows there was still some great content to see, I know Hayley did another pussy show but I missed it,

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2021 13:00 by winsaw.)
27-01-2021 12:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2021 12:59 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday was an improvement
Beth was excellent on TV continued to set the standard when naked ,
Paige did a good show I enjoyed all the peachy bum action,
Zeena was on TV again showing her amazing boobs off very well,
Melia was on TV as well most we saw her as in private all night on web,
On the web Cici did a very nice pussy play show,
Considering there where not many girls on last night and a lot of the webshow girls did long private shows there was still some great content to see, I know Hayley did another pussy show but I missed it,

Yes a bit better! And no Priya: was she a no-show? or on the web??
As you say Beth was (as usual!) excellent. It was good to see Paige again! I've really missed her! But Valentina doesn't really do anything for me now! And last night she was quite static! There were three webgirls on last night: Amanda (went naked), Melia and Zeena on 673 and two! on 674:Cici (for 47 minutes1) and another tattooed girl? for the usual 29 minutes! So yes a small improvement: largely down to Beth!! Tonight: Sophie Hart!?, and Preeti. With Caty and Lori available from 10.00 till 3.00 (so probably on TV:if they are in!?).....................................
27-01-2021 14:05
winsaw Offline

(27-01-2021 14:05 )trains55 Wrote:  And no Priya: was she a no-show? or on the web??

web show all night where shes most happy and puts a show on,

(27-01-2021 14:05 )trains55 Wrote:  With Caty and Lori available from 10.00 till 3.00 (so probably on TV:if they are in!?)

they are not on the schedule

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2021 15:02 by winsaw.)
27-01-2021 14:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV