babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well that was a fairly average Friday nights viewing on tv when we had Valentina poppy and newbie eden
Eden a promising debut the only one who switched it about
Valentina usual tripe from her it's frustrating as she can have potential but doesn't execute
Poppy still feel she's holding back unlike the web wheres she's unleashed

Aside from the tv I watched the delightful jess west on the web who doesn't disapoint had some fun on a space hopper there's a video clip on the rampant vip website

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-12-2020 12:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2020 12:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that was a fairly average Friday nights viewing on tv when we had Valentina poppy and newbie eden
Valentina usual tripe from her it's frustrating as she can have potential but doesn't execute

Aside from the tv I watched the delightful jess west on the web who doesn't disapoint had some fun on a space hopper there's a video clip on the rampant vip website

Yes I thought Friday was pretty average: Eden certainly lifted the shows: Valentina and Poppy as disappointing as usual! Two webgirls (plus Poppy) on 673 BUT none on 674 again! And no Caty!!!! She woiuld have made the evening a lot better! She was supposed to be on the web as well but I'm assuming she didn't show up!? Should be on tonight with Nicole Snow!, Olivia Berzinc!!!!?? (I've REALLY missed her!) Preeti and Valentina again! Probably a "reasonable" night!?.....................
19-12-2020 12:48
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2020 12:48 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-12-2020 12:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that was a fairly average Friday nights viewing on tv when we had Valentina poppy and newbie eden

Yes I thought Friday was pretty average: Eden certainly lifted the shows: Valentina and Poppy as disappointing as usual! Two webgirls (plus Poppy) on 673 BUT none on 674 again! And no Caty!!!! She woiuld have made the evening a lot better! She was supposed to be on the web as well but I'm assuming she didn't show up!? Should be on tonight with Nicole Snow!, Olivia Berzinc!!!!?? (I've REALLY missed her!) Preeti and Valentina again! Probably a "reasonable" night!?.....................

Eden did a pretty good job other than that some very dull shows, Just to put something out there though I did notice something, when a couple of the girls did get buzzed but were obviously talking to the producers no reaction, they see the screen so see the chat box and bingo a reaction. Also how can you hide a butt plug in a small thong, the ones they use are massive (as evidenced from the web shows) and I'm sorry but the tails from the Vibratoys aren't skin tight.
19-12-2020 13:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Agree with above TV was not that special lastnight, only really liked the stint from Maddison so excellent peachybum action,
Was all about the web lastnight for good shows,
Jess and the spacehopper was excellent, Sabrina Jade smashed it again as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-12-2020 13:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2020 13:30 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree with above TV was not that special lastnight, only really liked the stint from Maddison so excellent peachybum action,
Was all about the web lastnight for good shows,
Jess and the spacehopper was excellent, Sabrina Jade smashed it again as well,

So did Caty show up on the web? She wasn't on TV (as also scheduled!) but hadn't appeared on web by about 10.00 so went to bed! Just curious!
19-12-2020 13:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what an average night that was!?
Caty, Preeti or Atlanta weren't on FV at all: all just on the web!?.........So we saw Nicole (who held things together!) Valentina (her usual same self!) and Abby who was also improving! Cici and Melia were on 673: Cici staying dressed! But no webgirls again on 674! All three main girls were on both channels which were similar but: Nicole was on 673 for longer including the 10.00 stint until 11.30! BUT she was fully naked (with nice full shots!) for a longish time TWICE on 674! The ONLY naked girl AND only on 674! As I said she held the shows together and that helped lift things considerably! Thanks Nicole AND BS!!!!
Tonight we have: Nicole (again!), Beth Bennett and Mia Middleton. Plus Sophie Hart on from 8.00 till 4.00: will she "escape" to TV for us???????????????? We shall see!
Did Caty actually go on the web last night as I didn't see her before 10.00? I did see Olivia BUT unfortunately not on TV!!!!........................
20-12-2020 10:59
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Think Amanda should have been on as well don’t think either were on my guess is that they did what a lot of other people were doing last night getting out of London for Christmas
20-12-2020 11:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2020 11:39 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Think Amanda should have been on as well don’t think either were on my guess is that they did what a lot of other people were doing last night getting out of London for Christmas

Thanks! So I didn't miss a special show from Caty!..............
20-12-2020 12:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Standard Saturday night snooze fest on tv with only really Nicole doing much Abby wasn't bad whilst Valentina usual bra off nothing more apart from her crap on the mic
I personally ended up watching clips of Beth and jess on bsx and seeing pictures that winsaw did of atlanta to keep me amused

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-12-2020 12:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2020 12:57 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Standard Saturday night snooze fest on tv with only really Nicole doing much Abby wasn't bad whilst Valentina usual bra off nothing more apart from her crap on the mic
I personally ended up watching clips of Beth and jess on bsx and seeing pictures that winsaw did of atlanta to keep me amused

Yes! I REALLY think your option was best!! Nicole was as excellent as ever BUT I think Caty would have helped as well! Atlanta seems to do the IMPOSSIBLE: get even better with something different each time she's on. What a girl!!!!
20-12-2020 13:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV